Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited


About Liam2021

  • Rank
    Platinum Member
  • Member # 253193

Profile Information

  • City
  • State

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    IR-1/CR-1 Visa
  • Place benefits filed at
    Nebraska Service Center
  • Country

Immigration Timeline & Photos

Recent Profile Visitors

3,290 profile views
  1. That not true. The lawyer clearly not fully understand the requirements for N400.
  2. Vietnam air travel still under shutdown for foreigner. They still operate charter flight for VN citizens, but they have to contact VN embassy for information which can took a month in advantage.
  3. English test is pretty casual. They will test your communication skills by having some conversations, reading a sentence and write it down.
  4. Gather as much as evidences, then send a I-751 together with a letter explain the situation(COVID-19, new child). With your situation, I'm recommend send the package with next day deliver + tracking number .
  5. I-130 for parent is really simple in compared to I-130 for spouse. Since you already go through the process one, why not a "do it yourself" this time?.
  6. IR5 still fall under president proclaim which extend until 3/31. It will up Biden if he decide to lift the ban or not after he sworn in.
  7. Just submit anything you got. Also, don't worry too much about mortgage. We all know mortgage loan is a big purchase, and it even more harder under current economy situation. Tax return, bank statement, pay stub, club membership, insurance, driver license, pictures, boarding pass... Anything you can think of.
  8. That what I'm thinking too. Also, OP look like not doing homework before the interview. With US Embassy in Saigon, family tree/ timeline is a must have document at the interview.
  9. https://www.uscis.gov/archive/united-kingdom-uscis-london-field-office London office has been closed since April, so you have to file online.
  10. Since the was denied under 212 (a) (6) (c) (i), there must be something behind the story which OP not comfortable to share?. Well, time to lawyer up and wait for the letter.
  11. No effect. College grants(federal and state) is a rewards to help students pay for the cost of college which you have to maintain a good GPA each year to qualify for it.
  12. There is no reason to withdraw. DOS already have all documents they need. It just a matter of time for someone actually open the file, review, and approve it. Nothing is fast when dealing with government during this pandemic.
  13. 1. You can do the DS160. However, there is no point to do it right now since embassy still close. Usually people not fill out DS160 until they can book a slot for interview. 2.Yes, both need I-134. 3. You don't need a physical copy of I129F. The intent to marry can be sign , scan , then email.
  14. Consult with lawyer will be the best. O-1A: Individuals with an extraordinary ability in the sciences, education, business, or athletics (not including the arts, motion pictures or television industry); O-1B: Individuals with an extraordinary ability in the arts or extraordinary achievement in motion picture or television industry;
  15. you have the luxury that many of us doesn't have: US-Canada. In fact, both of you can book a trip to Cancun right now and get to know each other more. I'm still remember back in 2016, it took me almost 20 hours to fly back to VN to visited my spouse while I-130 pending. This journey is not easy and we have to learn how to overcome it.
  • Create New...