Hshah4482

I-130 (Multiple merged threads)

32 posts in this topic

• powerpuff changed the title to I-130 (Merged threads)

So I filled I-130 and I -130A and I have submitted my documents but in I-130 I forgot to mention where my spouse would like to be interview for her visa. And I also have submitted letter where she would like to go for her visa interview. And I called uscis also they told me I can also do typographical error form in uscis website. So please help me if I did everything right by submitting letter.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

You have done all you can do at this stage.  You just have to wait until approval.

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

many make mistake of putting a US office in the states

you should just listed her city and country's name on lines 62s,b, and c

u do not put a US state office so check your copy of the I 130 and be sure it just shows her city and country

14 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

u do not put a US state office so check your copy of the I 130 and be sure it just shows her city and country

Well I just forgot to put everything in 62 a to c but then I wrote a letter and upload the information 

2 minutes ago, Hshah4482 said:

Well I just forgot to put everything in 62 a to c but then I wrote a letter and upload the information 

Nothing more you can do then. You just have to wait and see if the I-130 is approved, or if you get asked to submit a I-824. 

Might be worth having another read of your previous thread on the same subject, I'd suggest you stick to that thread as requested - 

Edited by appleblossom

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
5 hours ago, JeanneAdil said:

Correct, but this person has already filed putting nothing in either area.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

So I filled out 130 last month and my spouse is in India. And I forgot to add embassy where she like to be interview in question 62 a to c. But I have written letter explaining them where she like to be interviewed. Will this work. Because someone told me uscis will make me fill out 824 form after 130 approved. 

17 minutes ago, Hshah4482 said:

So I filled out 130 last month and my spouse is in India. And I forgot to add embassy where she like to be interview in question 62 a to c. But I have written letter explaining them where she like to be interviewed. Will this work. Because someone told me uscis will make me fill out 824 form after 130 approved. 

File I-824 to be sure

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
Just now, Hshah4482 said:

I also did the typographical error form uscis told me to do that. And told me to do letter 

well hopefully it will work,  as the 824 takes about a year, and i don't think you can file it until USCIS approves your application.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.