Hypnos

N-400 Dallas, TX Filers (Merged Threads)

1,065 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
2 minutes ago, bzbee said:

Congratulations! Only one step left, almost there.

And happy to know that the interviews are not disrupted by the Covid spike, was a bit worried that they might cancel the interviews too like they did the oaths. One more month for my interview 🤞

Did the IO give a time frame for the Oath? Since yours is a name change it might take a month or two. I read on another forum that the courts still haven't released the schedule yet. Please do post an update when you know your Oath date & place. If you are under the Northern District, you can check the schedule here (if & when they update it) - http://www.txnd.uscourts.gov/naturalization-ceremony-schedule 

My husband had his interview on January 4th. His oath ceremony is February 5th in Irving. 

u10nm5.png

hSSvm6.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
28 minutes ago, MoroccanEscape said:

My husband had his interview on January 4th. His oath ceremony is February 5th in Irving. 

Congrats. 

Would've been great if they did same-day oaths like they used to, but oath in one month is still pretty good. 

Thanks for the update.

Edited by bzbee

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 1/6/2021 at 11:51 AM, Eric L. said:

Did they reschedule the oath? I was on the same date for oath in the plano event center. Received the cancellation latter before Christmas and no updates since then.

I don't see it rescheduled online. Did you receive any update?

I-130 Processed at USCIS

========================

12/17/2011 : I-130 Sent to USCIS

12/20/2011 : I-130 NOA1

05/11/2012 : I-130 NOA2

NVC

===

05/28/2012 : Received at NVC

06/11/2012 : Case number issued by NVC

06/11/2012 : DS-3032 Choice of Agent Email Sent to NVC

06/13/2012 : AOS Bill Issued

06/13/2012 : AOS Bill Paid

06/14/2012 : AOS Bill Marked as "PAID" in NVC System

06/14/2012 : AOS Package Mailed to NVC

06/18/2012 : AOS Package Delivered to NVC

06/19/2012 : DS-3032 Accepted

06/21/2012 : IV Bill Issued

06/21/2012 : IV Bill Paid

06/21/2012 : IV Package Mailed to NVC

06/22/2012 : IV Bill Marked as "PAID" in NVC System

06/22/2012 : IV Package Delivered to NVC

06/25/2012 : AOS Accepted by NVC

06/29/2012 : IV Accepted by NVC

06/29/2012 : Case Complete at NVC

08/01/2012 : Interview Date Assigned and Case Forwarded from NVC to Mumbai Consulate

09/07/2012 : Interview at Mumbai Consulate (Result: Approved!)

09/11/2012 : Received Visa in Mail at home

09/22/2012 : POE at Houston, TX (IAH)

Timeline
1 hour ago, bzbee said:

Congratulations! Only one step left, almost there.

And happy to know that the interviews are not disrupted by the Covid spike, was a bit worried that they might cancel the interviews too like they did the oaths. One more month for my interview 🤞

Did the IO give a time frame for the Oath? Since yours is a name change it might take a month or two. I read on another forum that the courts still haven't released the schedule yet. Please do post an update when you know your Oath date & place. If you are under the Northern District, you can check the schedule here (if & when they update it) - http://www.txnd.uscourts.gov/naturalization-ceremony-schedule 

I'm in eastern district and they do not publish their schedule online. My wife was approved on 18-Nov with name change and still waiting for oath date. During my interview officer is guessing eastern district will schedule before end of Feb. However, he is not sure as it all depends on the court & Judge availability. Not in USCIS hands. I do not have outside country travel plans and can wait for couple of months. Thats why decided to go ahead with name change.

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline

Had my interview yesterday. Pending oath. Be prepared to stand in long lines outside in the cold. And be prepared for people that are not paying any attention to the yellow tape indicating 6 feet apart. I had a lady so close to me rubbing her paperwork on me as her husband was walking back and forth and staring at the officers inside because they didn't want to wait like everyone else. Please pay attention. Officers will get onto you if you don't follow the rules. 

45 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Had my interview yesterday. Pending oath. Be prepared to stand in long lines outside in the cold. And be prepared for people that are not paying any attention to the yellow tape indicating 6 feet apart. I had a lady so close to me rubbing her paperwork on me as her husband was walking back and forth and staring at the officers inside because they didn't want to wait like everyone else. Please pay attention. Officers will get onto you if you don't follow the rules. 

Was your in the Irving Office?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, MagentaLife said:

I filed the application in May 2020 and status just changed to Biometric Reuse! How long after can i expect interview to be scheduled?

I’ve been waiting since January 2020. 

Timeline

Anyone who filed N400 in Dallas and requested name change are awaiting oath ceremony?

Myself and wife attended interviews and they have approved. We are waiting for oath date.

My wife is waiting since 2 months. Is anyone in the same situation?

On 1/15/2021 at 9:54 AM, dfw2019 said:

Anyone who filed N400 in Dallas and requested name change are awaiting oath ceremony?

Myself and wife attended interviews and they have approved. We are waiting for oath date.

My wife is waiting since 2 months. Is anyone in the same situation?

I applied December 09, 2019, had biometrics waived and had my interview in Irving on January 7th, I took my husbands last name so I did request a name change. Just got notified that my oath ceremony was scheduled for February 19 in the same Irving location. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, lobo2000 said:

how early is one suppose to reach for interview at Irving Location?

My husband's interview letter from earlier this month said that they will not allow you in the building until 15 minutes before your appointment. 

u10nm5.png

hSSvm6.png

Timeline
On 1/14/2021 at 8:49 PM, MagentaLife said:

I filed the application in May 2020 and status just changed to Biometric Reuse! How long after can i expect interview to be scheduled?

I would say it's going to be awhile. My husband applied November 2019 and just had his interview on January 4th, 2021. Almost 14 months of waiting. 

u10nm5.png

hSSvm6.png

Hey is someone nice enough to tell me step by step how are interviews being conducted at the Irving Office?

I'm asking this for my mom. She is not a tech-savvy lady and a nervous lady. I want to make sure she is well prepared.

(By Step by step I mean the whole process from beginning to the end)

thanks!

Edited by lobo2000

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.