Rasha alk

K1 letter action tends to deny

33 posts in this topic

I applied for 129f 2022 and got a letter saying that letter tend to deny we didn’t meet in person last 2 years before filing because of covid and i have colitis that prevents me that time from traveling i have submitted all my medical records they asking me for more evidence any advice and my fiance has refuges documents known as gray passport in Austria that he cant come to usa to visit and we couldn’t meet in third country because I have low immune system and was too much dead of covid 2020-2021

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
1 minute ago, Rasha alk said:

I applied for 129f 2022 and got a letter saying that letter tend to deny we didn’t meet in person last 2 years before filing because of covid and i have colitis that prevents me that time from traveling i have submitted all my medical records they asking me for more evidence any advice and my fiance has refuges documents known as gray passport in Austria that he cant come to usa to visit and we couldn’t meet in third country because I have low immune system and was too much dead of covid 2020-2021

Meet and apply again or meet , marry and apply for a spouse visa. Exemptions for not meeting  in person are rarely, rarely, rarely granted. 

1 hour ago, Rasha alk said:

Yep, that petition is over and done with.  Meet and marry, or meet and submit a petition.  The meeting requirement is absolute.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Agree with the meet a few times, marry and then go the I 130 route.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

You have wasted 17 months so not sure I understand the reasoning.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

The reason is that covid&I have been suffering from colon ulceration for nine years, and my symptoms were severe during that period, and I took a lot of medications that suppress the immune system, such as cortisone, and for this reason, the doctor prevented me from being in a place where there were a lot of people because I caught any disease quickly, and even work during that period did not. I work and stayed at home for a while, and my fiancé is a refugee in Austria and has refugee documents. He can't come here. 

Timeline

When did you last meet and how much time have you spent together.

Was long time ago back 2014 we were classmates lives in the same city and spend all the time together until the war started  back home we separated and I was refugee in different countries I couldn’t travel with the ID they gave for us before I come to USA 2016 and get green card then citizen long journey Then tend to deny the file. I feel sad. We suffered a lot during our trip because of the war, the distance, our asylum in different countries, and finally my illness.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Rasha alk said:

I submitted the case through a legal counsel at the Catholic charity in my city she let me wrote a letter to prove our relationship through photos chat/engagement ring / gift/bills….. 

Did she explain it was a long shot?

There are two main issues with this approach:

1. It is very difficult to get a meeting waiver, I think I have come across it twice both in very exceptional circumstances.

2. If you do get a waiver it is very easy for a K1 to be closed out by the Consulate, they issue a 221G, send it back to USCIS and it dies. I find it difficult to believe the Consulate would be sympathetic.

Nothing is impossible, I have seen too many odd cases but this is really up there as effectively it requires a double Hail Mary.

This means that even if I get approval here, can the consulate refuse?no one told me that even the attorney  now didn’t say because I appointed a second lawyer when they asked me for additional information the previous time, and this cost me 2000more. He told me that this file must be accepted and that I should fight for it because of the health condition and the medical reports I have, so I agreed with him and now when it came. A message intending to reject. I had a conversation with him today and he told me that it could be 50 percent rejection and 50 percent acceptance, but he wanted an additional 500 payment to continue . He asked me to get more information from the doctor like explain in detail how colitis would effects that time and that the fiancé cannot come. I am really confused.and lost Should I continue with him or send the information myself, and during this period I am work on Traveling, get the passport and prepare my self maybe the response  come within a month.I am lost 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.