MamaBoyz

N-400 May 2023 Filers

295 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! This process seems to be the same as the rest of the process, SUUUUUUUPER inconsistent from person to person...haha I will say it seems to be moving massively faster than immigration did. We filed for my wife on 5/28, biometrics on 7/6 and interview is scheduled for 8/21. We are super excited it's going so much faster than everything else has. Good luck to everyone on this final step! 

Edited by Jo&Ro
Spelling

update based on my lawfully cohort data

- 247 in the cohort now

- 6 with confirmed decisions (all naturalizing)

- 88 with interview invites

- 94/247 = 38 % have gotten either a decision or an interview invite.

We're well on place for the majority(50 - 55 %) of all May filers to have gotten an interview invite by the end of July. And I will say 75 - 80 % should get one by the end of August. 

Edited by kolikotime

15 hours ago, kolikotime said:

update based on my lawfully cohort data

- 247 in the cohort now

- 6 with confirmed decisions (all naturalizing)

- 88 with interview invites

- 94/247 = 38 % have gotten either a decision or an interview invite.

We're well on place for the majority(50 - 55 %) of all May filers to have gotten an interview invite by the end of July. And I will say 75 - 80 % should get one by the end of August. 

Thank you - 

I really hope that processing remains so at this predicted speed, if not faster!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 7/8/2023 at 7:16 PM, Jo&Ro said:

Hello everyone! This process seems to be the same as the rest of the process, SUUUUUUUPER inconsistent from person to person...haha I will say it seems to be moving massively faster than immigration did. We filed for my wife on 5/28, biometrics on 7/6 and interview is scheduled for 8/21. We are super excited it's going so much faster than everything else has. Good luck to everyone on this final step! 

congrats what state you from? 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi everyone ! Filed 5/22/23 - received by USCIS on May 23-biometric reuse May 23. Now waiting for interview I’m in California, under 3 yr rule Married to same US citizen since I received my green card in 2012. Good luck all 

Edited by Stardust0523

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
8 hours ago, Stardust0523 said:

Hi everyone ! Filed 5/22/23 - received by USCIS on May 23-biometric reuse May 23. Now waiting for interview I’m in California, under 3 yr rule Married to same US citizen since I received my green card in 2012. Good luck all 

hi! we are in same timeline still waiting for interview, im in Cali too. what is your field office 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Emmz said:

hi! we are in same timeline still waiting for interview, im in Cali too. what is your field office 

Hi ! My field office is San Jose, Ca . I’m really hoping this progress goes fast . I read of so many people receiving their interview . Good luck !

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 hours ago, Chicago_july said:

Hi 

I just filed online yesterday and got the NOA and biometric reuse in the uscis account.Do we get a physical mail of these two as well? or just the message in the account.

Do we get the interview letter in mail or that will come in uscis account as well?

All USCIS notices comes in as a letter in your regular postal mail and if you have a USCIS account (since you filed online), you'd get a copy in the documents tab of your online account

...do good and good will be done onto you...

7 hours ago, Chicago_july said:

Hi 

I just filed online yesterday and got the NOA and biometric reuse in the uscis account.Do we get a physical mail of these two as well? or just the message in the account.

Do we get the interview letter in mail or that will come in uscis account as well?

yes you will receive a physical mail as well.  It will be just a paper form of what you see online.

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Filed under 5 yrs. rule. Baltimore field office

Filed online on 5/8

Notice of biometrics appointment - 5/13

Biometrics appointment - 6/1

Notice of interview - 7/6 for interview date 8/15

Called to reschedule appointment - 7/10 due to already planned international trip. 

Notice of cancellation 7/10

Interview rescheduled on 7/11 for 8/24. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.