MamaBoyz

N-400 May 2023 Filers

295 posts in this topic

My wife applied online on May 25th for the N-400

Completed Biometrics today

She is applying under 5 year rule but got her GC back in late 2013. 

7 hours ago, Binna said:

I just checked my case status this morning and saw this update: "On June 19, 2023, we scheduled an interview for your Form N-400".

I checked the documents tab and downloaded the Interview Scheduled.pdf which has the interview date as July 25. 

I honestly wasn't expecting it to be this soon judging from Charlotte NC timelines I see here.

Time to start practicing for civic test... :) 

Congratulations, that is amazing!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
1 hour ago, kolikotime said:

To everyone who recently got an interview invite, how many months did you have on your estimated months left tracker before you got the interview invite?

Curious if it was 1 or 2 months, or if it was something like 6 to 10 months?

Interestingly, mine was like 8 months before and now it is 11 months*.

I don't think the estimates are per individuals, it is an average completion time for ALL N-400 processing at the specific local field office over a period (not sure what period they use)

I also checked processing time for my field office on https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/ and it says 12 months.

*"These completion projections are based on case processing for applicants who have been lawful permanent residents for at least 5 years. For all other applicants, completion projections may vary."

...do good and good will be done onto you...

3 hours ago, kolikotime said:

To everyone who recently got an interview invite, how many months did you have on your estimated months left tracker before you got the interview invite?

Curious if it was 1 or 2 months, or if it was something like 6 to 10 months?

Same here, that is not updated per your individual situation. 9 months for me.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
13 minutes ago, bullittbirant said:

Same here, that is not updated per your individual situation. 9 months for me.

same as here still waiting for 9months hoping to

have interview soon🙏

Hi everyone, I just moved from NY to Florida recently and I want to update my address now for my 2 pending cases i751 and N400. 

However, it does not allow me to enter my 2 cases at the same time when i try to file the change online thru AR11 . I tried enterning n400 first then i751 is not on the list of form types to submit and vice versa. Does anyone experience this? 

Do you think it would be an issue if I submitted the change of address separately for each case? Thank you in advance.

I submitted my N400 last May 25 and hoping the transfer will make the process faster.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 6/24/2023 at 10:05 PM, elmsh said:

Hi everyone, I just moved from NY to Florida recently and I want to update my address now for my 2 pending cases i751 and N400. 

However, it does not allow me to enter my 2 cases at the same time when i try to file the change online thru AR11 . I tried enterning n400 first then i751 is not on the list of form types to submit and vice versa. Does anyone experience this? 

Do you think it would be an issue if I submitted the change of address separately for each case? Thank you in advance.

I submitted my N400 last May 25 and hoping the transfer will make the process faster.

Why not just go head and submit for I751 and then go back and submit for N400 (One AR-11 for each Case), just a suggestion.

I will also suggest that in addition to AR-11, you should complete the change of address in your existing USCIS online account profile for each case. From your online account got to 

My Account > Profile, here you can change your address for each pending cases if you filed them online.

...do good and good will be done onto you...

58 minutes ago, Binna said:

Why not just go head and submit for I751 and then go back and submit for N400 (One AR-11 for each Case), just a suggestion.

I will also suggest that in addition to AR-11, you should complete the change of address in your existing USCIS online account profile for each case. From your online account got to 

My Account > Profile, here you can change your address for each pending cases if you filed them online.

Yup. Ill probably go ahead and submit the change separately. I tried changing it from my online account before but it says "You cannot edit your mailing address or physical address during this part of the adjudication process."

Thanks for the reply❤️

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.