JojoandTomas

MAY 2023 K1 to NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

1,017 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
42 minutes ago, Tere2022 said:

Omg me too!

So we just have to wait for them to contact? What should we do while we wait?

Congratulations!☺️

Im from Philippines and here, when the case is ready we can start booking for medical and interview. Best you check your country’s flow chart…some needed to wait for packet 3 before they can book.

Goodluck to both of us!!! And the rest too!!!😍

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
43 minutes ago, ample waiting said:

No slots available for interview 

image.png.223acb728454f2f0724d6ff09fd7d73d.png

That's disappointing. Do you know how far the window of appointments is (1 month, 2 months)?

Edited by Eddie101

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

A bit of a silly question. I received this response to my inquiry to NVCResearch, should I get excited about the “detailed instructions soon” or is it just part of the automated response? 

IMG_9464.thumb.jpeg.c5a937bd55db1f85da9d8989a50f7a91.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
56 minutes ago, AnnaDT said:

A bit of a silly question. I received this response to my inquiry to NVCResearch, should I get excited about the “detailed instructions soon” or is it just part of the automated response? 

IMG_9464.thumb.jpeg.c5a937bd55db1f85da9d8989a50f7a91.jpeg

Based on my personal experience with several weeks of inquiries, its going to be soon…give it another week or two☺️

Goodluck!

7 hours ago, haxxx said:

Wow you were right. It's now ready.

Congratulations!!!🥳

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Mar u said:

Based on my personal experience with several weeks of inquiries, its going to be soon…give it another week or two☺️

Goodluck!

Congratulations!!!🥳

This is giving me hope, thank you so much!🤞 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
38 minutes ago, ellentee415 said:

WE JUST GOT OUR CASE NUMBER!!!

I sent an inquiry last week and yesterday received an email it's still waiting data entry. My partner emailed NVCAsk email separately and this morning we got our case number in the response.

I know I've been waiting for this day but I still can't freaking belive it! 😭😭

congrats!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

My status changed to ready today and I’ve submitted the DS160 and gone to book my interview. 

Can I book without the letter? 

edited because I asked the question about DS260 but then found the answer!

Edited by JEANDBR

Timeline
1 hour ago, JEANDBR said:

My status changed to ready today and I’ve submitted the DS160 and gone to book my interview. 

Can I book without the letter? 

edited because I asked the question about DS260 but then found the answer!

You good to submit your DS160 but depends on your embassy interview instruction, some Embassies won't let you to schedule interview before letter. You can call embassy to ask or search on their website. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.