JojoandTomas

APRIL 2023 K1 to NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

370 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I got the "we have it but it's not in the system yet" email yesterday.

NOA2 was April 18th

The email from NVCResearch was yesterday. 

60ish days.

12 hours ago, Darko-Emily said:

54 days and our packet was not yet received by the NVC, I don't even have words anymore. 

58 days for me

19 minutes ago, TheGreatHB said:

I got the "we have it but it's not in the system yet" email yesterday.

NOA2 was April 18th

The email from NVCResearch was yesterday. 

60ish days.

I'm at 58 days

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
14 hours ago, Darko-Emily said:

54 days and our packet was not yet received by the NVC, I don't even have words anymore. 

Stay strong, it's taking about 60-70 days to get a positive feedback on NVC receiving the case, and about 80-90 for a case number (according to January and February filers with March and early April NOA2s). You'll hopefully hear something soon.

February 2022 I-129F K1 Case Status Spreadsheet can be found here.
NVC Timelines spreadsheet can be found here.
NOA1:
Feb 22nd, 2022 | NOA2: May 12th, 2023 (444 days) | NVC Received: July 3rd, 2023 (52 days) | Case number: Aug 2nd, 2023 (82 days) | In Transit: Aug 15th, 2023 (95 days)  | Ready: Aug 17th, 2023 | Medical: Sep 22nd, 2023 | Interview: Sep 26th, 2023

58 days.. and this 

To Whom it Concerns:

The National Visa Center (NVC) recently received your immigrant visa petition from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Your petition is now waiting for data entry into our systems.

Since your case is not in our systems yet, we cannot make updates.

As soon as your case is in our systems, we will send a Welcome Letter and instructions. Then, if you still need help updating your case, you can contact us by using one of the methods listed on https://nvc.state.gov/ask.

For current processing times, please visit our website: https://nvc.state.gov/timeframes for English or https://nvc.state.gov/plazos for Spanish. If your petition was approved before the dates NVC is working on, please resubmit your inquiry.

You can also begin to familiarize yourself with the documents NVC will request at that site.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Gary Rich said:

58 days.. and this 

To Whom it Concerns:

The National Visa Center (NVC) recently received your immigrant visa petition from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Your petition is now waiting for data entry into our systems.

Since your case is not in our systems yet, we cannot make updates.

As soon as your case is in our systems, we will send a Welcome Letter and instructions. Then, if you still need help updating your case, you can contact us by using one of the methods listed on https://nvc.state.gov/ask.

For current processing times, please visit our website: https://nvc.state.gov/timeframes for English or https://nvc.state.gov/plazos for Spanish. If your petition was approved before the dates NVC is working on, please resubmit your inquiry.

You can also begin to familiarize yourself with the documents NVC will request at that site.

Thanks Gary, gives me so much hope, you are just 2 weeks ahead of me!

Just now, Bri and Carlos said:

NOA 2: April 21st and today I received confirmation from a NVC Research inquiry that the petition was recently received from USCIS! It seems the estimates are accurate (60ish days).

yep... mines was 58

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Bri and Carlos said:

NOA 2: April 21st and today I received confirmation from a NVC Research inquiry that the petition was recently received from USCIS! It seems the estimates are accurate (60ish days).

Congratulations. 
We share the same date Noa 2 : April 21st , yesterday made it day 60 for me. I’ve sent a mail via nvc research yesterday hoping to hear from them soon. Please how long did it take from your last follow mail to get this response from them? 

1 minute ago, Adaobi23 said:

Congratulations. 
We share the same date Noa 2 : April 21st , yesterday made it day 60 for me. I’ve sent a mail via nvc research yesterday hoping to hear from them soon. Please how long did it take from your last follow mail to get this response from them? 

Thank you! I sent an email on Tuesday and received the response this morning. I’d expect you to hear today or tomorrow! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Bri and Carlos said:

Thank you! I sent an email on Tuesday and received the response this morning. I’d expect you to hear today or tomorrow! 

Hopefully, thank you🙏 
I presume you’re yet to get your case number? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 6/20/2023 at 9:45 PM, mbodwams said:

My fiancée received an email today letting us know that our case has been mailed to the embassy in Montreal! Our NOA2 date was April 4th. I’m not sure exactly when the NVC received our case, but I’m guessing the first week of June.

My NOA2 date is on 4/14, and I am still waiting for the update. Did you receive any other updates between your NOA2 and the mail?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.