JojoandTomas

APRIL 2023 K1 to NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

370 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Mr.So said:

Thank you @Expat_Elle, yes I already joined the May group. I'm just anxious to know when I should expect news from NVC. 😅

Yeah, I completely understand... Wishing you peace, comfort and good news

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

Hi! Got my approval but it’s taken a while as I had moved countries and had to get the US embassy in Australia to request and then get the file from my previous country. 
now that headache is over…
on the portal.usatraveldocs website to register for my interview I need to enter a priority date but my I-797 is blank in that section. 
What date should I put? 

(edit: got my approval in April)

Edited by SailAway

Just now, Bikenm said:

FINALLY, I got the acknowledgement that my case has been received by NVC. I think my case arrived last week just like other members here with similar dates. My noa2 was April 04

thats great news.. My NOA2 is April 24th,,, hopefully im not to far behind you.. or could be even in your batch that was sent.. great news any how..

3 minutes ago, Bikenm said:

FINALLY, I got the acknowledgement that my case has been received by NVC. I think my case arrived last week just like other members here with similar dates. My noa2 was April 04

How did you get notice from NVC?  Did you fill out the public inquiry form or send an email to nvcresearch?

1 hour ago, Sha-Lee88 said:

How did you get notice from NVC?  Did you fill out the public inquiry form or send an email to nvcresearch?

I did with nvcresearch and they told me to contact them with public inquiry form if I have any more queries.

I-129F Package Sent to USCIS: January 28, 2022
NOA1: February 02, 2022
NOA2: April 04, 2023
NVC Case Number Received: June 27, 2023
NVC Sent to Embassy: July 03, 2023
Embassy Received Case: July 10, 2023
Packet 4 Received: July 11, 2023

Interview Scheduled: August 28, 2023

19 hours ago, SailAway said:

Hi! Got my approval but it’s taken a while as I had moved countries and had to get the US embassy in Australia to request and then get the file from my previous country. 
now that headache is over…
on the portal.usatraveldocs website to register for my interview I need to enter a priority date but my I-797 is blank in that section. 
What date should I put? 

(edit: got my approval in April)

Priority date of Noa 1 (it's the receive date on ur noa1 ) good luck

Hi All, 

I reached out to the NVC on Tuesday and I got a reply today to say that they have received my petition and it is awaiting data entry into the systems. I wasn't given a date as to when they physically received it, but thought I'd share to give people a time frame. My NOA2 date was 13th April. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, C&B97 said:

Hi All, 

I reached out to the NVC on Tuesday and I got a reply today to say that they have received my petition and it is awaiting data entry into the systems. I wasn't given a date as to when they physically received it, but thought I'd share to give people a time frame. My NOA2 date was 13th April. 

good to hear

1 hour ago, C&B97 said:

Hi All, 

Seems like April group will move faster than us March people which hopefully means less backlog for those after as well. Good luck!! 😊😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi all, 

received our NOA2 April 21st, reached out to them may21st asked us to wait for 60days. Approaching our 60days mark this week hopefully we get a positive response from them after we make inquiries. Is there anything we should do as we approach our 60days in terms of getting a positive response from them pls? 

10 hours ago, Adaobi23 said:

Hi all, 

received our NOA2 April 21st, reached out to them may21st asked us to wait for 60days. Approaching our 60days mark this week hopefully we get a positive response from them after we make inquiries. Is there anything we should do as we approach our 60days in terms of getting a positive response from them pls? 

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/visa-information-resources/ask-nvc.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.