Sarge2155

I-751 April 2023 Filers

182 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

Hi all!

Another April filer here. I was able to file starting in late January but I wanted to get our latest tax filing docs and we procrastinated a bit.

Anyways, here’s my case info so far

April 14, 2023 Mailed via USPS

April 17, 2023 Delivered

April 21, 2023 Received Text (IOE)

April 25, 2023 Case status updated to "My Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

I haven’t gotten any notices in the mail yet, and I’m wondering if that latest case status means that a human has touched my case and now it will sit on a pile for a while.

In any case I will keep updating as things happen!

1 hour ago, ClickityClackity said:

Hi all!

Another April filer here. I was able to file starting in late January but I wanted to get our latest tax filing docs and we procrastinated a bit.

Anyways, here’s my case info so far

April 14, 2023 Mailed via USPS

April 17, 2023 Delivered

April 21, 2023 Received Text (IOE)

April 25, 2023 Case status updated to "My Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

I haven’t gotten any notices in the mail yet, and I’m wondering if that latest case status means that a human has touched my case and now it will sit on a pile for a while.

In any case I will keep updating as things happen!

That status unfortunately means absolutely nothing it's  just a basic catch all sorry to say. You should be hearing from them soon about your biometrics though. You did receive your extension correct?

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline

We filed on 4/19. My status now is: “Case was received and a receipt notice was sent.” Did everyone else get the same after filing? 

PS. my green card expired on the date that I filed. I was too lazy to file 3 months in advance 🫣 I used to be way more diligent when all of this started hahaha

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Flowerfame said:

We filed on 4/19. My status now is: “Case was received and a receipt notice was sent.” Did everyone else get the same after filing? 

PS. my green card expired on the date that I filed. I was too lazy to file 3 months in advance 🫣 I used to be way more diligent when all of this started hahaha

I tried to edit my message but couldn’t so here’s the updated info:

We sent our package on 4/17. My status now is: “Case was received and a receipt notice was sent.” Did everyone else get the same after filing? 

PS. my green card expired on the date that I filed I-751. I was too lazy to file 3 months in advance 🫣 I used to be way more diligent when all of this started hahaha

April 17, 2023 Package mailed via UPS

April 19, 2023 Delivered

April 24, 2023 Received Text (IOE)

Case status as of 4/19: "Case was received and a receipt notice was sent”

On 4/13/2023 at 9:36 AM, MrsOli said:

Hi Everyone,

This site has helped my husband and I tremendously. Now we're here. 😊

Dropped off package 4/7

Delivered via USPS 4/10

CC charged 4/13

I did check his USCIS account and it is showing package received 4/10 w/ a receipt number starting with IOE. That a receipt notice or acceptance notice was sent and will describe how they'll process our case.

So now we wait...🙏🏾

No extension letter/receipt notice yet as his green card expires next week

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi all,

Submitted my I-751 package and UPS confirmed delivery this past Monday.  I'm hoping to get a electronic notification this week.  I'm praying for no issues...

event.png

4 hours ago, Flowerfame said:

I tried to edit my message but couldn’t so here’s the updated info:

We sent our package on 4/17. My status now is: “Case was received and a receipt notice was sent.” Did everyone else get the same after filing? 

PS. my green card expired on the date that I filed I-751. I was too lazy to file 3 months in advance 🫣 I used to be way more diligent when all of this started hahaha

April 17, 2023 Package mailed via UPS

April 19, 2023 Delivered

April 24, 2023 Received Text (IOE)

Case status as of 4/19: "Case was received and a receipt notice was sent”

My husband received the same message when they received his package. He has a similar timeline to yours (received April 17) and still nothing in the mail yet.

I-751 Removal of Conditions Timeline:

April 15, 2023 Mailed via USPS

April 17, 2023 Delivered by USPS

April 20, 2023 Received text message with case number (IOE)

April 22, 2023 Case status updated to "My Case is Being Actively Reviewed by USCIS"

April 27, 2023 Received two letters 1) Notice to set up online account 2) Notice that Biometrics will be reused

May 01, 2023 Received 48-month extension letter

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
7 hours ago, Sarge2155 said:

That status unfortunately means absolutely nothing it's  just a basic catch all sorry to say. You should be hearing from them soon about your biometrics though. You did receive your extension correct?

Oh that’s a bummer. And so far I haven’t received any correspondence from USCIS. 

Hopefully my extension is arriving soon

Timeline
2 hours ago, ClickityClackity said:

Oh that’s a bummer. And so far I haven’t received any correspondence from USCIS. 

Hopefully my extension is arriving soon

Hi :) , I have not received anything in the mail yet either.

This is my timeline:
April 15, 2023 Mailed via Fedex overnight

April 17, 2023 Delivered

April 20, 2023 Received Text (IOE)

April 22, 2023 Case status updated to "My Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS

Really hope I get something in the mail tomorrow or Friday! I have informed delivery. - Sadly, nothing today!

Edited by GerLA

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
14 hours ago, MelOe said:

Yes it does

Seems like thats what they do now ... IOE and then the letter tells you where your processing center is.

I-751 Timeline

04/03/2023 - Filed (UPS Elgin, IL Lockbox)

04/04/2023 - Received by USCIS 💌

04/07/2023 - Text Message with Case # 📲

04/11/2023 - Online Status changed to being Actively Reviewed 👀

04/14/2023 - Two USCIS Letters - Biometrics will be re-used / Log-in Info (Potomac Service Center 😰)

04/17/2023 - NOA FORM I-797 - 48 Month extension 🕗

Timeline
On 4/25/2023 at 9:29 AM, Bavarian91 said:

I'll be curious to see what Benifits Center / Service Center you'll get! Mine got assigned to Potomac 

Wow, although I'm all the way on the West Coast, I got Potomac Service Center as well!

Timeline
On 4/26/2023 at 8:13 AM, sierradani said:

My husband received the same message when they received his package. He has a similar timeline to yours (received April 17) and still nothing in the mail yet.

Oh cool! I hope we’ll get something soon. Now it changed to “case is being actively reviewed by USCIS”

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

For all the Germans in this Topic - I reached out to my pervious, local congressman of the Bundestag about the Staatsbuergerschaftsgesetz / update.

Let's hope the Beibehaltungsurkunde will be history soon! Probably worth the wait.

image.png.92980547740547286c7a246849ef1c41.png

I-751 Timeline

04/03/2023 - Filed (UPS Elgin, IL Lockbox)

04/04/2023 - Received by USCIS 💌

04/07/2023 - Text Message with Case # 📲

04/11/2023 - Online Status changed to being Actively Reviewed 👀

04/14/2023 - Two USCIS Letters - Biometrics will be re-used / Log-in Info (Potomac Service Center 😰)

04/17/2023 - NOA FORM I-797 - 48 Month extension 🕗

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.