Need help

35 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Boiler said:

Hopefully they have a very strong case.

Any other red flags?

No

I just don’t understand how people can hurt others by just reporting them to the uscis.. you would think if anybody want to report someone then nobody would get a visa 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Boiler said:

Hopefully they have a very strong case.

Any other red flags?

Good question

they are listed on following site

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/red-flags-that-make-uscis-suspect-marriage-fraud.html

I still say the USC  needs to join here as she will be doing all the work now and there is a ton of information and help here for her

and she needs to know "not to respond herself to any messages from this other 1st gf" for instance as American women often think they can handle other women and they can't

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Does it matter? They have a strong case and a bitter ex makes no difference.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
2 minutes ago, mereal said:

No

I just don’t understand how people can hurt others by just reporting them to the uscis.. you would think if anybody want to report someone then nobody would get a visa 

So ,  no big age gap

they have the same educational background

they speak the same lanuage

the family appoves

the woman can still have children

and so on and so on

Timeline
6 minutes ago, mereal said:

No

people hurt back when they are hurt themselves

its a childish thing to do but understand pain especially emotional pain runs deep

block and delete her is the answer

2 hours ago, mereal said:

My friend is still overseas , like I said he broke up with his first girlfriend.. then he met another one from USA, his new gf started a k1 application. But his old girlfriend got mad and she trying to stop him from getting his visa approved

so she accusing him of immigration fraud 

Sounds like he's shopping for a USC for a green card, honestly.

Timeline

OP

i can not express enough how important it is for that USC woman to join us here

since the processing time for K1 is about the same as the CR1,   the new fee proposed schedule fee schedule is the real downside of the K1

AOS is required after marriage in US 

The total fees for a bundled AOS application (including the I-485, I-131, and I-765) would increase from $1,225 to $2,820.

after that the ROC fee to get the 10 year green card is $595

https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2023/01/04/2022-27066/us-citizenship-and-immigration-services-fee-schedule-and-changes-to-certain-other-immigration

Edited by JeanneAdil

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline
1 minute ago, JeanneAdil said:

The total fees for a bundled AOS application (including the I-485, I-131, and I-765) would increase from $1,225 to $2,820.

after that the ROC fee to get the 10 year green card is $595

RoC is going from $680 (including biometrics) to $1195

Going the CR-1 route can avoid RoC; totally in the control of the beneficiary 

Timeline
Just now, Mike E said:

yep,  marry and when NVC has the case,  delay it if u have to so the immigrant comes in after 2 year marriage aniversary

i couldn't find RoC increases in federal register or cost of ds 160 and ds 260 (if they changed)

4 minutes ago, Mike E said:

This is crazy..  So they want increase in fee's but have people wait 1 year and sometimes 2 years, and the sad part about it is that nobody says nothing. it's really sad

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Gary Rich said:

This is crazy..  So they want increase in fee's but have people wait 1 year and sometimes 2 years, and the sad part about it is that nobody says nothing. it's really sad

Let me fix that for you:

"usually more than 2 years"

2 minutes ago, Mike E said:

Let me fix that for you:

"usually more than 2 years"

this immigration thing is an money making machine for the government..( I would have never thought of this  in a million years )

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Gary Rich said:

you have the right to comment till the 6th of March 

just go to the web page and you will see "submit a comment"   we always have 60 window and there is 52 days left

I did My feelings were as follows

illegals without paying any visa fees are getting pro bono attorneys and if u check the fee schedule ,  they are eligible for fee waivers

i feel for those who have real issues of poverty and fear but we pay thru the nose to cover their costs

Just now, JeanneAdil said:

you have the right to comment till the 6th of March 

just go to the web page and you will see "submit a comment"   we always have 60 window and there is 52 days left

I did My feelings were as follows

illegals without paying any visa fees are getting pro bono attorneys and if u check the fee schedule ,  they are eligible for fee waivers

i feel for those who have real issues of poverty and fear but we pay thru the nose to cover their costs

I understand you fully!

Filed: Timeline
1 hour ago, JeanneAdil said:

. . .

i couldn't find RoC increases in federal register or cost of ds 160 and ds 260 (if they changed)

And you never will find notices about fees for DS forms on a USCIS Federal Register publication, as they are Department of State (hence"DS") forms and not immigration forms (USCI (Immigration)S, therefore "I" forms).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.