Vickifree

November 2022 submission

237 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Submitted today 11/29/2022.   Here is the timeline published in NVC site which I am following last few weeks.  They are improving..

Status Date

Case Creation

Case Review

Case Enquiry

Days2Review

11/14/2022

10/10/2022

9/27/2022

10/14/2022

11/21/2022

10/13/2022

10/7/2022

11/1/2022

11/28/2022

10/14/2022

10/14/2022

11/4/2022

12/5/2022

12/12/2022

12/19/2022

Timeline
10 hours ago, Road2K1 said:

We submitted everything today but 12 hours later, got message on CEAC said something like: they will not review until they received all required doc. Should I be worried? I'm pretty sure we submit all required docs and even add bunch of additional documents. 

I guess this message comes when you upload the documents in the span of more than 10 days..   This is what I noticed.  If it says "DS-260 review note" - the will not review until all are submitted, then it looks like it is normal.  At least I say one case 2 months back like this.  But for me now I did not get any note and I started submitting from 19th and finally submitted all today.  I am going to see if I get anything tonight...   

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
9 hours ago, Dil & Malar said:

Submitted today 11/29/2022.   Here is the timeline published in NVC site which I am following last few weeks.  They are improving..

Status Date

Case Creation

Case Review

Case Enquiry

Days2Review

11/14/2022

10/10/2022

9/27/2022

10/14/2022

11/21/2022

10/13/2022

10/7/2022

11/1/2022

11/28/2022

10/14/2022

10/14/2022

11/4/2022

12/5/2022

12/12/2022

12/19/2022

Something to make your life a little easier:

https://visawhen.com/nvc

Hi Everyone!

We submitted all docs on the 13th of October. On the 26 of November we received an email of a case updated, they accepted all docs and requested more proofs of income from petitioner.

We resubmitted what the asked for on the same day (26th of November). 

I hope they don’t take over a month again to review the case. This process is very draining 😔

Best of luck to everyone 🤞🏼

I will keep you all posted!

2 hours ago, Sarah Ro said:

Hi Everyone!

We submitted all docs on the 13th of October. On the 26 of November we received an email of a case updated, they accepted all docs and requested more proofs of income from petitioner.

We resubmitted what the asked for on the same day (26th of November). 

I hope they don’t take over a month again to review the case. This process is very draining 😔

Best of luck to everyone 🤞🏼

I will keep you all posted!

Hi, good luck to you too!

may I know what proofs of income you submit in the first submission?  

thank you

10 hours ago, Dil & Malar said:

I guess this message comes when you upload the documents in the span of more than 10 days..   This is what I noticed.  If it says "DS-260 review note" - the will not review until all are submitted, then it looks like it is normal.  At least I say one case 2 months back like this.  But for me now I did not get any note and I started submitting from 19th and finally submitted all today.  I am going to see if I get anything tonight...   

I submit DS-260 the same day as I submit the other documents. It does say "DS-260 review note" - they will not review until all docs are submitted. Hopefully it's nothing to worry. Thank you for your reply

Timeline
4 hours ago, Simplytex said:

Something to make your life a little easier:

https://visawhen.com/nvc

Thank you @Simplytex.  I am aware of visawhen.com.. but not aware of this page.  Gives nice view of past one year or so.  OK, I am not going to keep my spreadsheet anymore.  I appreciate you sharing this.

8 hours ago, Road2K1 said:

Hi, good luck to you too!

may I know what proofs of income you submit in the first submission?  

thank you

Thanks! Of course you may…

We submitted the I-864 form and 3 years of tax transcripts. 

They accepted them, however asked for my husband to submit a proof of employment. 

I think is because he started to work in US on summer this year. He is American, but had never work there as his parents moved to Spain when he was a teenager. 

Now we have submitted the job offer letter as well as pay-statements that proof he exceeds the HHS Poverty Guidelines. 

I hope this is good enough and we get DQ soon 🤞🏼

3 hours ago, Sarah Ro said:

Thanks! Of course you may…

We submitted the I-864 form and 3 years of tax transcripts. 

They accepted them, however asked for my husband to submit a proof of employment. 

I think is because he started to work in US on summer this year. He is American, but had never work there as his parents moved to Spain when he was a teenager. 

Now we have submitted the job offer letter as well as pay-statements that proof he exceeds the HHS Poverty Guidelines. 

I hope this is good enough and we get DQ soon 🤞🏼

Ah ok, now I wonder if I need to submit the proof of employment too. Thanks.

I hope you get DQ soon and hope the rest of us get DQ soon too.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Hi all!

We submitted our documents on Oct 10th and got RFEd on Nov 22nd. My husband's birth certificate was not the right one (in his country there 4 documents that have the same information yet different names). We resubmitted the one they require on Nov 22nd. Back to the end of the line .... 

Timeline

Hi again!

I had a quick question, is there somewhere where I can get an estimate of how long it could take to get the appointment after getting DQd? I know some people base of their estimates from other people going through the same process but there aren't that many from the Guayaquil Consulate I can compare it to. Any guidance is appreciated!

Timeline
7 hours ago, rafadreyes said:

Hi again!

I had a quick question, is there somewhere where I can get an estimate of how long it could take to get the appointment after getting DQd? I know some people base of their estimates from other people going through the same process but there aren't that many from the Guayaquil Consulate I can compare it to. Any guidance is appreciated!

I hope you tried this facebook page (this group for all the countries, hope you may find some one)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/f4usa

Also

I hope you are aware of this site gives the statistics https://visawhen.com/consulates/guayaquil.

of-course it is repeat of trave.state.gov

Timeline
15 hours ago, Dil & Malar said:

I hope you tried this facebook page (this group for all the countries, hope you may find some one)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/f4usa

Also

I hope you are aware of this site gives the statistics https://visawhen.com/consulates/guayaquil.

of-course it is repeat of trave.state.gov

Thank you I will try those!

Hi all, just wanted to join in with the wait with you. I submitted my docs on November 28th, so am expecting to hear something around mid January. It looks like they are taking around 6 weeks at the moment. Good luck to us all 🙏.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.