Hemutian

November 2022 I-751 Filers

416 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
Just now, Albinjr26 said:

Congratulations, what office was your case at?

Sorry, I should have mentioned that, haha. It's Nebraska (Lincoln), or LIN-LB for "Lincoln Lockbox" on Casestatusext.

7 minutes ago, Thrillhouse said:

Sorry, I should have mentioned that, haha. It's Nebraska (Lincoln), or LIN-LB for "Lincoln Lockbox" on Casestatusext.

Thanks and no worries! Congratulations again, I wish my office would be moving too, mine I think is Vermont EAC

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Anyone else receiving their card? Informed Delivery says mine should arrive tomorrow. There's been a lot of movement in the November 2022 filers receipt block these past couple of weeks!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
On 1/22/2024 at 1:44 PM, Albinjr26 said:

Thanks and no worries! Congratulations again, I wish my office would be moving too, mine I think is Vermont EAC

Vermont here, too. Just a bit over another year of waiting for us 🤣

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Mine still say " case received ". Absolutely no change since I filed, I didn't even have my biometrics re-used. 

I have filed for citizenship and that is what I'm following. I honestly think I'd get my citizenship interview before they do anything on my i-751 🙄

AOS from K1

January 31, 2020:  Sent AOS application packet.

February 4, 2020: NOA date.

February 10, 2020: NOAs received.

February 19, 2020: Biometrics notice received.

February 25, 2020: Biometrics Appt.

August 18, 2020: EAD Approval notice.

August 27, 2020: EAD card received.

August 28, 2020: " Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview " 

September 21, 2020: SNN card received.

January 14, 2021: " Interview was scheduled "

January 22, 2021 : Interview letter received.

February 24, 2021 : Interview day.

February 24, 2021 : " New card is being produced "

February 25, 2021 : " Case was approved "

March 2, 2021 : Approval Letter received in the mail

March 3, 2021 : " Card was picked up by the USPS "

March 3, 2021 : " Notice was returned to the USCIS because the Post Office could not deliver it "

March 4, 2021 : Green Card received in the mail

March 5, 2021 : " Card was delivered to me by the Post Office "

March 7, 2021 : " Duplicate Notice was mailed "

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
7 hours ago, whiterose123 said:

Mine still say " case received ". Absolutely no change since I filed, I didn't even have my biometrics re-used. 

I have filed for citizenship and that is what I'm following. I honestly think I'd get my citizenship interview before they do anything on my i-751 🙄

I hope the N-400 will work it out for you. Did you heard something about biometrics for that already?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Was checking the Case Tracker app today, saw that the case number in front of me was just approved today. Happy for them, but man so sad from inside that why wasn't it my case lol. Potomac filers for reference.

Timeline
On 2/4/2024 at 5:53 PM, Letspaintcookies said:

I hope the N-400 will work it out for you. Did you heard something about biometrics for that already?

Thanks, yes my biometrics for N400 were immediately re-used and status says actively reviewing 

17 hours ago, gogogo786 said:

Was checking the Case Tracker app today, saw that the case number in front of me was just approved today. Happy for them, but man so sad from inside that why wasn't it my case lol. Potomac filers for reference.

What app is that ?

AOS from K1

March 3, 2021 : " Notice was returned to the USCIS because the Post Office could not deliver it "

I posted this in the October N400 filers section but wanted to update here too that I had my citizenship interview on Tuesday and was approved. It was the easiest part of all of the processes. I arrived at 11:30am, my appt time was 11:55am but they called me after only maybe 10 mins of waiting and I was out of the building at 12pm.

First I was asked to take a photo and do index finger prints only, then the officer asked me to show my 10 year green card, 2 year now expired one & my passport.  I was asked 6 questions for civics, asked to write a simple sentence on a tablet (We pay taxes.), read out-loud a sentence on a tablet & then she asked me to confirm address, how long I’ve lived there, date of marriage, if I have children etc.  then all the ‘are you a terrorist?’ Style questions lol. 

Then I had to sign some things and that was it. I was told to hang on to my green cards & was handed a piece of paper saying they recommend my case for approval and verbally told there’s a back log right now of people needing oath ceremonies so I’ll likely have it sometime in March or April.  The app is updated already to say the oath ceremony will be scheduled and I’ll be sent a letter in the mail. 

Best of luck to everyone waiting on news. I’ll check here from time to time but for now, it’s so surreal to be done with this journey!!😊

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belize
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Meg101 said:

I posted this in the October N400 filers section but wanted to update here too that I had my citizenship interview on Tuesday and was approved. It was the easiest part of all of the processes. I arrived at 11:30am, my appt time was 11:55am but they called me after only maybe 10 mins of waiting and I was out of the building at 12pm.

First I was asked to take a photo and do index finger prints only, then the officer asked me to show my 10 year green card, 2 year now expired one & my passport.  I was asked 6 questions for civics, asked to write a simple sentence on a tablet (We pay taxes.), read out-loud a sentence on a tablet & then she asked me to confirm address, how long I’ve lived there, date of marriage, if I have children etc.  then all the ‘are you a terrorist?’ Style questions lol. 

Then I had to sign some things and that was it. I was told to hang on to my green cards & was handed a piece of paper saying they recommend my case for approval and verbally told there’s a back log right now of people needing oath ceremonies so I’ll likely have it sometime in March or April.  The app is updated already to say the oath ceremony will be scheduled and I’ll be sent a letter in the mail. 

Best of luck to everyone waiting on news. I’ll check here from time to time but for now, it’s so surreal to be done with this journey!!😊

Thanks for sharing, congratulations to you...I have my interview schedule for next month

9 hours ago, Angel52 said:

Thanks for sharing, congratulations to you...I have my interview schedule for next month

3 hours ago, Letspaintcookies said:

Congratulations @Meg101 🥳🥳🥳 so happy for you

Thank you to you both. I look forward to hearing updates from you to celebrate in the future too. 😊

Timeline
On 2/8/2024 at 11:49 AM, Meg101 said:

Congrats ! Were the civics questions easy ?

AOS from K1

49 minutes ago, whiterose123 said:

Congrats ! Were the civics questions easy ?

Thank you. Well, I got all of them right that I was asked! But I wrote the specific questions & resources I used to study further up in this thread if you are curious if the questions overall are easy! 

😊

Edited by Meg101
Link

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.