Jordanian Bride

October 2022 NVC Submission

350 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
On 11/2/2022 at 4:04 PM, AB2021 said:

I am so frustrated with NVC because after I submitted my last documents on 10/10/22, I received a message last night that I am missing my AOS fee and now status says PAY NOW instead of paid. They have all my documents and I have also paid and everything says submitted. It even states on the receipt tab on the NVC website that both were paid. Anyone else experiencing this? I am so afraid this will delay my process 😢

It's an error. What ending up happening? Did it correct itself?

2 hours ago, Educ8r said:

Submitted docs Oct 28th.  

The wait begins. Keep us posted!

On 11/2/2022 at 11:16 AM, AB2021 said:

Exactly, my last documents for AOS was submitted on 10/10. Just stressful and got so scared when I saw that. I sure hope so because last glitch it took me another month before they fixed it that's why I submitted my last documents so late.  Thanks so much 🙏

Did anything on the system change for you?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
45 minutes ago, Jordanian Bride said:

Really hoping they keep it up!!

Yeah, they went down 4 days in a week, I really hope they will make it to more or less 30 days like it was for some time last year

Timeline
34 minutes ago, aerodnight said:

Yeah, they went down 4 days in a week, I really hope they will make it to more or less 30 days like it was for some time last year

I really hope we get DQ this time around because, judging by last year’s trend, they clear the backlog around December and then it returns with a vengeance after the holidays 😭 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jordanian Bride said:

I really hope we get DQ this time around because, judging by last year’s trend, they clear the backlog around December and then it returns with a vengeance after the holidays 😭 

To be fair to NVC though, last year COVID finally started to ease up, so probably more people were applying, and also probably USCIS service centers were processing their own backlog again, so NVC just ended up being the bottleneck. Historically, NVC has been pretty efficient if I recall correctly.

Timeline
9 hours ago, Simplytex said:

To be fair to NVC though, last year COVID finally started to ease up, so probably more people were applying, and also probably USCIS service centers were processing their own backlog again, so NVC just ended up being the bottleneck. Historically, NVC has been pretty efficient if I recall correctly.

More people applying does not translate to an NVC backlog (a USCIS backlog, yes I can understand). I do hope that’s true about the bottleneck, because it seemed to me like they prep for the holidays, pat themselves on the back, and then let go. Even before COVID the wait times were 2 months from what I have gathered on the NVC sub forum.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.