Celie

N-400 August Filers 2022

103 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, LizM said:

My naturalization interview was just scheduled for end of November. A bit surprised since I only filed the N-400 in late August (and the I-751 in September last year), thought I'd go well into next year before hearing anything. Also, they didn't send an email about this update, but they did for all other updates (bio waived, change of jurisdiction, so on). So when I got the letter today I was ready to throw it out thinking it was just a copy of the jurisdiction update.

So the letter was not included in your N-400 online portal under “document” section?  Interesting. 

Good luck with your interview and thank you for sharing. 

On 9/3/2022 at 6:41 PM, NjK said:

Hi all,

I filled online N-400 on August 1,2022

biometric reused august 1,2022

Case actively reviewed as of august 1,2022

NYC office

I -751 still pending case transferred to another office that has jurisdiction 

Estimated time 7 months.

Good luck everyone . 

Hi,

just an update my N-400 interview was scheduled for November 14 in Federal Plaza.

Maybe will be a combo interview.My I-751 still pending but updated fingerprint were taken as of October 16,2022.

Edited by NjK

45 minutes ago, SoCal2021 said:

So the letter was not included in your N-400 online portal under “document” section?  Interesting. 

Good luck with your interview and thank you for sharing. 

No it's there, but I wasn't notified that it had been updated. So it's been there for about a week and I didn't check until now after getting the physical letter. 

Thank you!

h

Anyone else's estimated time disappear from their USCIS account. It was 8 months now poof gone. I'm one of those that check daily lol. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

1 hour ago, RoLu said:

Mine is gone too.

1 hour ago, Zulma05 said:

Yes, mine is gone too.

Thank you all for confirming. My guess people were calling in because of it so they removed in to reduce those types of calls. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

17 hours ago, LizM said:

No it's there, but I wasn't notified that it had been updated. So it's been there for about a week and I didn't check until now after getting the physical letter. 

Thank you!

Same here.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 10/2/2022 at 2:11 PM, SHMG said:

I filled online N-400 on August 23, 2022

biometric reused august 23, 2022

Case actively reviewed as of august 23,2022

Columbus, Ohio office

I -751 still pending - Case received

Estimated time 8 months.

Hi,

just an update my N-400 interview was scheduled for December 13 in Columbus, OH
Estimated time changed from 5months to 7months

.My I-751 still stuck on case received.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Got an interview notice today! 

Filed online: Aug 28, 2022

Biometrics: Sep 23

Interview: Dec 22 in Chatsworth, CA

The interview came much sooner than expected! Hope the same happens for all of you :)

3 hours ago, Audrey M said:

Got an interview notice today! 

Filed online: Aug 28, 2022

Biometrics: Sep 23

Interview: Dec 22 in Chatsworth, CA

The interview came much sooner than expected! Hope the same happens for all of you :)

Congrats.  That is indeed very fast.  My wife's N-400 was filed on 9/13 but we are probably out of Downtown LA.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Nov 9: I saw "Interview was Scheduled" that day  -- I was not notified by email. I was sent an "update your Case Tracker app" notification and that's how I realized.

USCIS website has "Interview Scheduled.pdf" document there but it currently just leads to an error notice, so I don't know the interview date yet.

Los Angeles office (I HOPE!)

Filed online: 8/03/2022 (biometrics reused)

2 hours ago, Lana&Ivy said:

Nov 9: I saw "Interview was Scheduled" that day  -- I was not notified by email. I was sent an "update your Case Tracker app" notification and that's how I realized.

USCIS website has "Interview Scheduled.pdf" document there but it currently just leads to an error notice, so I don't know the interview date yet.

Los Angeles office (I HOPE!)

Filed online: 8/03/2022 (biometrics reused)

I read a few people had the same issue. They called USCIS and were able to find out their interview date. Good luck. We filed about 5 weeks after you. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.