Celie

N-400 August Filers 2022

103 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, kaibosh said:

Wow that was quick, congrats... today is business day number 36 for me...

I’m still waiting for the oath ceremony date as well.My interview was on November 14 NYC.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
22 hours ago, NjK said:

I’m still waiting for the oath ceremony date as well.My interview was on November 14 NYC.

Ours was stuck at oath scheduling for Brooklyn too (interview 11/17). I filed a missing notice request and got a phone call from USCIS with an oath date  the next day

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/displayNDNForm.do;jsessionid=637A3AD85B3422A7110EBB39E3FEDED4?sroPageType=ndn&entryPoint=init

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, NYCWifeNov2017 said:

Ours was stuck at oath scheduling for Brooklyn too (interview 11/17). I filed a missing notice request and got a phone call from USCIS with an oath date  the next day

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/displayNDNForm.do;jsessionid=637A3AD85B3422A7110EBB39E3FEDED4?sroPageType=ndn&entryPoint=init

Thanks for the info, I'm going to give that a try.

5 hours ago, NYCWifeNov2017 said:

Thank you for the info.Yesterday my I-751 was approved and placed in line for the oath ceremony. I will wait 1 more week because the IO at the interview told us that the oath ceremony date might be end of December or early January.

On 12/3/2022 at 5:42 PM, NjK said:

Thank you for the info.Yesterday my I-751 was approved and placed in line for the oath ceremony. I will wait 1 more week because the IO at the interview told us that the oath ceremony date might be end of December or early January.

Update Oath Ceremony was scheduled for early January .

Timeline
On 12/5/2022 at 5:21 PM, NjK said:

Update Oath Ceremony was scheduled for early January .

Congrats, everyone that got their oath ceremony scheduled.. was your account updated online, or  just a letter in the mail?

4 hours ago, kaibosh said:

Congrats, everyone that got their oath ceremony scheduled.. was your account updated online, or  just a letter in the mail?

Thank you.Was updated online, and also uploaded the scheduled oath ceremony letter.

Timeline
16 minutes ago, NjK said:

Thank you.Was updated online, and also uploaded the scheduled oath ceremony letter.

Ok thanks for the info, I am out of town for 2.5 weeks. My wife noticed something in our informed delivery from immigration but when I check my case online there is no update… wondering if that is my oath ceremony letter or not? Also, don’t want to miss the oath ceremony but don’t think it would be scheduled in the next 2 weeks.

Had my interview yesterday 🙂

Timeline: 

● 08/26/22 : Application received

● 10/31/22 : Interview scheduled (Previous biometrics were used)

● 12/09/22 : Interview

● 12/09/22 : In-line for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled 

I honestly thought it would be a 8-9 month long process so I was pleasantly surprised. 

All the best to everyone

Edited by Yayaer
Forgot to add a detail

On 12/2/2022 at 5:46 PM, LizM said:

Had my N-400 interview this week and it went well. My I-751 interview was waived and updated online today saying it’s been approved. So just waiting for the oath ceremony letter now. 

Hey @LizM I know we filed the aos together and here we are at citizenship lol question: you said they approved your i751 at your n400 interview, did you get the 10 yr gc sent?  Anybody else? No one on my threads has and I can’t find a thread, I’m asking because I know we have to give up the GCs and work permits at the oath ceremony but am wondering if they’ll send a gc to have to give it back in a few weeks?! Thanks you in advance for your responses 🙏🏽 

ps: if your status online says: we mailed you the oath notice, if you go under documents it’ll be there 😉 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Timeline Update.

All updates were made on USCIS website and Case Tracker app and notices were mailed.

Los Angeles Field Office. (ROC was approved last April, so no combo interview)  

N-400 Applied Online: Aug 3, 2022

Interview: Dec 14, 2022

Oath Ceremony: Dec 29, 2022

Looks like the possibility of same day oath really depends on day and time of day of your interview. The security guard told me on Wed 12/14 the next Oath Ceremony would be Mon 12/19.

18 minutes ago, Lana&Ivy said:

Timeline Update.

All updates were made on USCIS website and Case Tracker app and notices were mailed.

Los Angeles Field Office. (ROC was approved last April, so no combo interview)  

N-400 Applied Online: Aug 3, 2022

Interview: Dec 14, 2022

Oath Ceremony: Dec 29, 2022

Looks like the possibility of same day oath really depends on day and time of day of your interview. The security guard told me on Wed 12/14 the next Oath Ceremony would be Mon 12/19.

Congrats.  You will be all done with USCIS just before year end.  Is your Oath ceremony at the same location as your interview?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.