Mello3

Stupid, Stupid, Stupid Mistake

34 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
9 hours ago, Jorgedig said:

From now on,  you must make an entire copy of each and every packet you send to USCIS/DOS etc.

That I actually did...except for the photos but they can be reprinted. The other docs I have on a flashdrive so I can recreate it. Another concern was that if I sent a 2nd packet there would now be 2 in the system and any confusion may cause a delay in processing.

Timeline
17 hours ago, Family said:

Lucky you get to fix another mistake: do NOT send any originals! Submit only copies at this stage and you will send originals to your Fiancée to carry to the Consular Interview. 

No worries, it should be rejected and back to you in 2 weeks or less

wow, that is good advice. Thank you so much

Timeline

Thank you everyone for putting our minds at ease. I will just be patient and when it gets sent back I'll..

1. Take out originals and replace with copies

2. Add the I-134 form

3. INCLUDE THE CHECK hahahahahaha

Again, we appreciate all the input, thank you all. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline
1 minute ago, Mello3 said:

Thank you everyone for putting our minds at ease. I will just be patient and when it gets sent back I'll..

2. Add the I-134 form

You don't need the I-134 till the interview 

5 minutes ago, Mello3 said:

2. Add the I-134 form

Why add the I-134?   

3 hours ago, Mello3 said:

2. Add the I-134 form

Do not add I-134 in your packet. You will only do that after the I-129 F is approved by USCIS , you complete the DS-160 and get an interview date w Consulate. 
At that time you will send the I-134 directly to your Fiancée and she will carry in

On 8/6/2022 at 4:15 PM, Family said:

Do not add I-134 in your packet. You will only do that after the I-129 F is approved by USCIS , you complete the DS-160 and get an interview date w Consulate. 
At that time you will send the I-134 directly to your Fiancée and she will carry in

They want to see the I-134 at US embassy in Manila?  They didn't want it for the last couple of years, when did they start requiring it again?

Edited by Palawan

3 hours ago, Palawan said:
17 hours ago, Family said:

They want to see the I-134 at US embassy in Manila?  They didn't want it for the last couple of years, when did they start requiring it again?

Post pandemic the I-134 is uploaded/ emailed first and always a good practice to carry original .

Uploading K1 documents now?? This is confusing..

By Dhilman2,  17 hours ago in K-1 Fiance(e) Visa Case Filing and

On 8/7/2022 at 9:19 AM, Family said:

Post pandemic the I-134 is uploaded/ emailed first and always a good practice to carry original .

Uploading K1 documents now?? This is confusing..

By Dhilman2,  17 hours ago in K-1 Fiance(e) Visa Case Filing and

Why hasn't anyone confirmed with this guy?  Is he the first? Or is this something brand new?

Timeline

Hi sorry for the miscommunication, I was running out the door. I didnt mean the I-134, I meant the G-1145. 

Thanks for the additional information because I did have questions about the I-134 form as well that have now been answered.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline
On 8/5/2022 at 7:35 PM, Mello3 said:

I was thinking that but some of the docs are ogirinal and hell to try to get again

You should not submit any originals as u won’t get them back. Everything should be a copy 

Timeline
On 8/6/2022 at 11:17 AM, Mello3 said:

2. Add the I-134 form

and dont use staples. use paperclips

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
On 8/6/2022 at 5:21 AM, arken said:

It may still take up to a month or more for uscis to return your package. 

Don’t fret-you will resume processing and it won’t start over from scratch.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.