Pat2021

July 2022 NVC Submission

173 posts in this topic

On 9/16/2022 at 5:58 PM, Gg GG said:

I just got DQed email. Finally. Thank you everyone for praying. I pray everyone in this group and outside of this group gets DQ soon.

Congratulations!

1 hour ago, Ankou13 said:

DQed! Final doc submitted 22 July, so came in a bit early. Very happy avoided the RFEs - largely thanks to the forum!

Congratulations 🥳🥳

9 hours ago, Pat2021 said:

Woke up to very good news this morning - got DQ'ed, first time around!

Submission date was 21st of July, but then I read all the accounts about hand-signed I864 being required, so I submitted another copy, with hand-signature, on the 16th of August. It seems to not have reset the clock :)

Happy, as I was slightly worried about Singapore police certificate (didn't provide one, as I stayed there only 10 months, submitted affidavit to that effect) and domicile for my wife (she currently lives with me abroad, submitted affidavit with bank accounts in the US), but it all went through smoothly :)

Now to wait for the interview letter. Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Congrats!

Also DQed a couple days ago, submission 22nd July. Looks like you're going through the London consular as well. I'd be grateful if you could give me a heads up when you get the interview letter, as it should come around the same time, and will do same.

10 minutes ago, Ankou13 said:

Congrats!

Also DQed a couple days ago, submission 22nd July. Looks like you're going through the London consular as well. I'd be grateful if you could give me a heads up when you get the interview letter, as it should come around the same time, and will do same.

Of course, will do.

In the meantime, have a look here:

Someone mentioned we might get an interview for early November which would be amazing - might make it for Christmas :)

Re-submitted document to nvc July 21.. Just got email today and nvc now wants me re-submit all the 864 documents I already have.. Im so upset .. Now we have to wait another 65 days and hopefully will be DQ.. so frustrating - shouldn't have to go back in the beggining of the line.. 

Good luck to all of tou and I hope your dont run in to these kind of delays..

1 hour ago, Serpentmoon said:

Re-submitted document to nvc July 21.. Just got email today and nvc now wants me re-submit all the 864 documents I already have.. Im so upset .. Now we have to wait another 65 days and hopefully will be DQ.. so frustrating - shouldn't have to go back in the beggining of the line.. 

Good luck to all of tou and I hope your dont run in to these kind of delays..

That's awful I'm sorry to hear that! May I ask why they want you to resubmit? Is it because your documents were too old or something?

Hi everyone!

I submitted documents in July — final date for everything was July 21st. I see some people have already been notified. Should I be worried that I haven’t gotten something yet?

I still have the rest of today, tomorrow and kind of next week. If I don’t hear by the end of this month, how do I contact them? TIA

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
3 minutes ago, cvdrpr23 said:

Hi everyone!

I submitted documents in July — final date for everything was July 21st. I see some people have already been notified. Should I be worried that I haven’t gotten something yet?

I still have the rest of today, tomorrow and kind of next week. If I don’t hear by the end of this month, how do I contact them? TIA

Yeah we are also waiting. Submitted everything 22nd 😵💫

41 minutes ago, SabJeff said:

Yeah we are also waiting. Submitted everything 22nd 😵💫

okay cool! It kind of felt like I was the only one since some people on my date and after my date already heard back. I will just chill out lol. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hi, I got a message from the NVC on Sep 14 requesting a new scan of the birth certificate, I submitted the new one today Sep 22, How long does it take to review the new documents?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 hours ago, CamiloVelasquez said:

Hi, I got a message from the NVC on Sep 14 requesting a new scan of the birth certificate, I submitted the new one today Sep 22, How long does it take to review the new documents?

You go to the back of the line, so another 2+months 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.