Pat2021

July 2022 NVC Submission

173 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, NikoTaino said:

I just got DQ! Last submitted file July 8th. Good luck all!!

Congrats! From my understanding from the group I am with other from DR you should be getting your interview letter in about 3 months. And from then your interview will be about 5 weeks from that letter. Good luck!!

1 minute ago, Ctavarez90 said:

Congrats! From my understanding from the group I am with other from DR you should be getting your interview letter in about 3 months. And from then your interview will be about 5 weeks from that letter. Good luck!!

Thanks!

I have a friend that today received their interview letter and as you said, their interview is on October 28th, about 5 weeks after as you said!.

I will keep everyone informed! 

2 minutes ago, NikoTaino said:

Thanks!

I have a friend that today received their interview letter and as you said, their interview is on October 28th, about 5 weeks after as you said!.

Congratulations!!!!!

18 hours ago, Gg GG said:

Yes they should go by initial as long as you do not delete old form just replace it or add new submission under additional documents. Once they start reviewing  your stuff they'll move under required documents. 

Okay so we just uploaded and submitted it. What I did was I left my joint sponsors old I-864 form on there. And I went to add additional documents, I added the new updated I-864 form with a note stating the reason for the update because of the misprint with my husbands name and that my joint sponsor signed with todays date. So what I am assuming will happen is that they will accept the new form and reject the old one and DQ me that way, correct?

10 hours ago, TayTay2022 said:

Congratulations!!!!!

That’s awesome! When was your friend DQ and are they IR1/CR1 as well?

10 hours ago, NikoTaino said:

Thanks!

Awesome! When did your friend get DQ? And are they IR1/CR1 as well?

59 minutes ago, Ctavarez90 said:

Okay so we just uploaded and submitted it. What I did was I left my joint sponsors old I-864 form on there. And I went to add additional documents, I added the new updated I-864 form with a note stating the reason for the update because of the misprint with my husbands name and that my joint sponsor signed with todays date. So what I am assuming will happen is that they will accept the new form and reject the old one and DQ me that way, correct?

Yes 

14 minutes ago, Gg GG said:

Yes 

Awesome. Thanks again for all of your help. I know it was very minor error but I wanted to fix it just in case. 

20 hours ago, Ctavarez90 said:

Which other group is this?  Is it on VisaJourney... can you let me know so I can  join and monitor as well?  Thanks

3 hours ago, TayTay2022 said:

Which other group is this?  Is it on VisaJourney... can you let me know so I can  join and monitor as well?  Thanks

Sorry it’s a group I had joined back in like june but they are no longer accepting new members unfortunately 😫 

@TayTay2022 we should be getting DQ the same week just about since I submitted Aug 23. Hopefully around the week of Oct 24 or the 31st

15 hours ago, Ctavarez90 said:

@TayTay2022 we should be getting DQ the same week just about since I submitted Aug 23. Hopefully around the week of Oct 24 or the 31st

Awesome :D  we can watch together!! ❤️

15 hours ago, Ctavarez90 said:

Sorry it’s a group I had joined back in like june but they are no longer accepting new members unfortunately 😫 

:( okay thanks, but keep us all posted whatever you find out there :D 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 9/10/2022 at 1:38 AM, Sketch said:

First Submission July 10th and last submission July 18th

I got DQ-ed this morning. Thanks all. I am happy 

1 hour ago, TayTay2022 said:

Awesome :D  we can watch together!! ❤️

:( okay thanks, but keep us all posted whatever you find out there :D 

Oh I for sure will! 😃 and if you have any questions feel free to ask and I will do my best to assist

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.