RonAnn

June 2022 - AOS Filers

203 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
19 minutes ago, Mary&Beto said:

Hi All, just to update you guys. I received my combo card today. 

I am really happy for you and your family. Finally time to start working.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 10/11/2022 at 7:45 PM, Camicamira said:

I am really happy for you and your family. Finally time to start working.

Thank you. Still waiting for my ssn to be mailed to me. Hopefully within next week.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 hours ago, AD1 said:

No card for us yet!

I received my ssn last October 19 and right away i open a bank account, and applied for my state id.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Dear All,

I am hoping you are all doing well. I wanted to ask you if there is any update on your cases?

Have you gotten any RFE's? I have heard that now USCIS reviews first the 864 and if something is going on or if it is a weak case, they send an RFE right away. 

I hope you all have your EAD's by now. My 485 still says actively reviewed since July 20.

Hoping all our cases move fast at least

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Camicamira said:

I wanted to ask you if there is any update on your cases?

I haven’t had any updates since 7/20 (EAD approval and 485 went to active review). I did see a May filer just had their 485 approved without an interview. Hoping we see more of that or see interviews start getting scheduled. 

Greetings to all waiting,

July 2022, AOS-filer here.

I came across this somewhat interesting link about decoding the IOE* case number.

https://www.reddit.com/r/USCIS/comments/yn60ig/decoding_ioe_case_numbers/

Our 3 case numbers (I-485, I-131, I-765) all start with IOE091*******.

I may cross-post this with the other AOS-filers months as it may at confirm the randomness of the AOS process.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
10 hours ago, V5712 said:

I haven’t had any updates since 7/20 (EAD approval and 485 went to active review). I did see a May filer just had their 485 approved without an interview. Hoping we see more of that or see interviews start getting scheduled. 

Well, just got an update in the tracker app today that an RFE was sent. I really wonder what it could be for because we included everything… ugh.

On 11/6/2022 at 9:11 AM, EatBulaga said:

Greetings to all waiting,

July 2022, AOS-filer here.

I came across this somewhat interesting link about decoding the IOE* case number.

https://www.reddit.com/r/USCIS/comments/yn60ig/decoding_ioe_case_numbers/

Our 3 case numbers (I-485, I-131, I-765) all start with IOE091*******.

I may cross-post this with the other AOS-filers months as it may at confirm the randomness of the AOS process.

This site has some nice data graphics of the IOE* case numbers

https://hilites.today/uscis_cases/ioe-stats

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, AD1 said:

No news for my fiancé! Notice date was 06/7 and case is still shows review! No EAD card or nothing! Should we call? 

Are you outside normal processing times? If not, calling won’t do much

3 minutes ago, AD1 said:

How do we check for outside processing time? I am June filler. Thank you.

On USCIS.gov

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

FDDE9D5B-9DF4-4732-BB9A-DE91AFF91B2C.thumb.jpeg.a82a840cf8fe384ca976f8442a4a3f52.jpeg

Edited by powerpuff

Timeline
2 minutes ago, AD1 said:

How do we check for outside processing time? I am June filler. Thank you.

Please check the NOA or 751 you received for the EAD. The timing would be there if I am correct.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.