RonAnn

June 2022 - AOS Filers

203 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline
6 hours ago, EatBulaga said:

Another problem that we have is that we can't verify her identity on myUSCIS. When we submit her A-number and NVC number (DOD Case ID), we get the error message "We could not find the A-number and/or DOS Case ID you entered."? 

Anyone else having such issue? Thanks.

Same here, I'm wondering if it's due to NVC not processing K1 documents like the IR1/CR1 process. For us, K1 filers, it's just a relay point between USCIS and the embassy/consulate. Whereas for IR1/CR1 filers, they actually have to upload documents with NVC and the department handles creating their interview appointments. I remember when my spouse went to get her medical, the nurse mentioned that K1 patient's information were all papers while the IR1/CR1 were all electronic. This is only speculation though. Anyone from IR1/CR1 process been able to verify their identity on USCIS account? 

Edited by JoooonMoi
Spoiler

K-1 Visa (I-129F)                                       AOS (I-485) & EAD (I-765)

2021-04-03: Sent (USPS)                  2022-07-23: Sent (UPS)

2021-04-05: NOA1                              2022-07-25: USCIS Received

2022-03-25: NOA2                             2022-07-28: Received two texts with receipt numbers

2022-04-19: NVC Received               2022-07-29: Check cashed

2022-05-16: Embassy Received       2022-08-01: Received paper notifications

2022-06-24: Interview                       2022-08-04: Received online access code

2022-06-28: Visa Received               2022-08-05: Applied for SSN, CaseTrack notified Bio appt scheduled

:dance:                                                    2022-08-11: Received paper notification for Biometrics

2022-08-12: Received SSN card

2022-08-23: Biometrics appointment

2023-01-12: RFE

2023-01-13: RFE evidence submitted via online account

2023-06-01: EAD Approved, card arrived 06-12 

2023-07-02: AOS Approved

36 minutes ago, JoooonMoi said:

Same here, I'm wondering if it's due to NVC not processing K1 documents like the IR1/CR1 process. For us, K1 filers, it's just a relay point between USCIS and the embassy/consulate. Whereas for IR1/CR1 filers, they actually have to upload documents with NVC and the department handles creating their interview appointments. I remember when my spouse went to get her medical, the nurse mentioned that K1 patient's information were all papers while the IR1/CR1 were all electronic. This is only speculation though. Anyone from IR1/CR1 process been able to verify their identity on USCIS account? 

I don't know.

Also, I as the US citizen petitioner could not verify my identity on myUSCIS either with my A-number and NVC case ID from the I-129F that I petitioned.

BTW, do we need the Online Access Code to schedule the biometrics?

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
On 7/30/2022 at 4:17 PM, EatBulaga said:

I don't know.

Also, I as the US citizen petitioner could not verify my identity on myUSCIS either with my A-number and NVC case ID from the I-129F that I petitioned.

BTW, do we need the Online Access Code to schedule the biometrics?

the online access code is only to see the status of your cases

once you get that code you will be able to see if your biometerics have been scheduled

Hi Everyone just wanted to see how is everyone's wait is going any updates?

for us nothing yet just sitting and waiting for the EAD

9 minutes ago, RonAnn said:

once you get that code you will be able to see if your biometerics have been scheduled

Last week my friend got her ead + SS. Ead produced immediately after her biometric appointment. 34 days total 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Misscloud said:

Last week my friend got her ead + SS. Ead produced immediately after her biometric appointment. 34 days total 

Wow, that sounds great and fast. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hi All, I wanted to share my AOS timeline, filed in June 2022. I am filing from Falls Church, VA.

6/21 Submitted Aplication lockbox
6/23 Proof of Delivery
6/24 USCIS sends SMS saying they acknowledge receipt and assigned a case number per each form filed
6/28 USCIS cashes checks sent
6/30 USCIS I797 came in the mail
7/01 USCIS Case Online scheduled for biometrics
7/05 USCIS sends security code and I can access account
7/20 USCIS Biometrics appointment done

Since 7/ 20 my 765 and 485 are actively reviewed by USCIS and nothing pending at this point.

Timeline

4 hours ago, RonAnn said:

I did biometrics on 7/20 and I am waiting for the EAD to be produced.

Timeline
On 7/21/2022 at 10:43 PM, V5712 said:

Hi all - We filed I-485, I -765, and I-131 on 6/21 (adjusting from K1).

Biometrics appointment on 7/20, and to our surprise the EAD was approved the same day (I-765 approval letter sent and status changed to “Card is being produced”; I-485 status changed to “case being actively reviewed”).

Hopefully, things start moving faster 

Hi!! I am glad are going fast for you. Can you share from where are you filing and which is the office processing your case? Thank you and Congratulations!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 hours ago, Camicamira said:

Hi!! I am glad are going fast for you. Can you share from where are you filing and which is the office processing your case? Thank you and Congratulations!

Thank you! Filing from Maryland. Not exactly sure which office but our EAD and AP notices say National Benefits Center. 

Timeline
8 hours ago, V5712 said:

Thank you! Filing from Maryland. Not exactly sure which office but our EAD and AP notices say National Benefits Center. 

Wow that was really fast, I am filing from VA, and I did the biometrics the same day you did. The visa from what I am adjusting though is different. I am still waiting to hear from them. Great news for you and your family. God bless.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Misscloud said:

Yes. I field for my friend on 6/27. Her EAD approved  on 7/29 after same day biometric 

Thank you. I wonder what after I did biometrics on 7/20 still no response yet. Just actively checking my EAD.

3 minutes ago, Camicamira said:

Thank you. I wonder what after I did biometrics on 7/20 still no response yet. Just actively checking my EAD.

the EAD approved after the biometric right away is hit or missed. some people got it right away, some people dont

i really dont know how they operate to be honest. FYI, friend didnt get combo. only EAD

Hello 

I prepared  paperwork for Aos for a friend on june, with a i-601 for vaccination waiver, she opposites to all vaccines. We sent i-130 online.

uscis got the package on june 21 , they accepted i-485 , i-765 and i-131, but rejected i-601 because missing the barcode.

we resubmit i-601 and was received on july 11.

on july 1 she got a letter for fingerprints, fingerprints were taken on july 19.

my friend got a RFE on july 12, asking submit a new i-485 with barcode and i-864 with barcode, we submitted online on july 15.

On august 26 checking her case , i see her i-130 approved , then in the afternoon her i-485 was approved too. I checked her i-601 and show approved too. 
her AOS was approved without interview.

we were happy and surprised too.

we were waiting interview and a long waiting because the vaccination waiver

her case was approved in just tow months and no interview, she adjustment from b2 visa.

good luck everybody here.

now my friend is waiting her green card 

K1 2017

Aos sent April 2018

Aos interview July 2018

Work permit September2018

Aos approved July 24, 2019.

Roc April 27, 2021

Biometric reused june 28, 2021

N-400 online April 27, 2022 base on 3 years rule, biometric reused.

N-400 interview on December 12, 2022 combo interview i-751. Approved.

January 11, 2023 oath ceremony, Indianapolis. After that done with uscis😂🤭🤫

I took my oath ceremony in Indianapolis, it was a nice ceremony, where people from 35 coutry become american citizen.

01/11/2023 officially done with uscis :)

🤣

January 13, 2023 apply for us passport.( regular service).

March 11, 2023 passport in hand

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.