KristineGB

i751 evidence - pay slip

20 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Not sure what you are asking about?  Proof of income is not required for removal of conditions.  Proof of relationship is required.  Tax returns that show that you filed as married is part of the various evidences of relationship.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, SteveInBostonI130 said:

Not sure what you are asking about?  Proof of income is not required for removal of conditions.  Proof of relationship is required.  Tax returns that show that you filed as married is part of the various evidences of relationship.

Just if anyone included their payslips as proof of relationship because the payslips would reflect the same address. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I assume including a pay slip or two wouldn't hurt.  But roommates live at the same address and are not in a relationship.  Bank statements with joint accounts, joint filings of tax returns, leases/mortgages in both names, etc, are better relationship evidence.  

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
5 minutes ago, KristineGB said:

Just if anyone included their payslips as proof of relationship because the payslips would reflect the same address. 

There are better ways to prove your address, such as leases/ titles, driver licenses, or utilities

FROM F1 TO AOS

October 17, 2019 AOS receipt date 

December 09, 2019: Biometric appointment

January 15, 2020 RFE received

January 30, 2020  RFE response sent

Feb 7: EAD approved and interview scheduled

March 18, 2020 Interview cancelled

April 14th 2020: RFE received

April 29, 2020 Approved without interview

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

February 1, 2022 package sent

March 28, 2022 Fingerprints reused

July 18, 2023 approval

July 20, 2023 Card in hand

N400 

January 30,2023: Online filing

February 4th, 2023: Biometric appointment

June 15th, 2023: Case actively being reviewed

July 11th, 2023: Interview scheduled.

August 30th, 2023: Interview!

August 31st, 2023: Oath ceremony scheduled.

Sept 19th, 2023: Officially a US citizen!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline

That’s actually 

12 minutes ago, KristineGB said:

That’s actually an interesting idea. We didn’t because neither of us work. But I think pay slip history from each of you since I-485 was approved could not hurt.  

Timeline
3 minutes ago, SteveInBostonI130 said:

I assume including a pay slip or two wouldn't hurt.  But roommates live at the same address and are not in a relationship.  Bank statements with joint accounts, joint filings of tax returns, leases/mortgages in both names, etc, are better relationship evidence.  

Makes sense! Thanks! I do have other more solid evidence such as house deed, joint accounts and tax returns. Just wanted to know if I needed to throw this is as I’ve not seen anyone post about it. Not to hijack my own post but I was just reading the instructions and under the affidavit it says “Affidavits must be supported by other types of evidence listed above”. What did you include with your affidavit?

Affidavits sworn to or affirmed by at least two people who have known both of you since your conditional residence was granted and have personal knowledge of your marriage and relationship. (Such persons may be required to testify before an immigration officer as to the information contained in the affidavit.) The original affidavit must be submitted and also contain the following information regarding the person making the affidavit: his or her full name and address; date and place of birth; relationship to you or your spouse, if any; and full information and complete details explaining how the person acquired his or her knowledge. Affidavits must be supported by other types of evidence listed above.

Just now, Mike E said:

That’s actually 

That’s actually an interesting idea. We didn’t because neither of us work. But I think pay slip history from each of you since I-485 was approved could not hurt.  

Thanks, I didn’t see a lot of people mention submitting it so I was curious what people thought. 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Rocio0010 said:

There are better ways to prove your address, such as leases/ titles, driver licenses, or utilities

I have all those. What did you include with your affidavit? There is a sentence that confuses me. 

Affidavits sworn to or affirmed by at least two people who have known both of you since your conditional residence was granted and have personal knowledge of your marriage and relationship. (Such persons may be required to testify before an immigration officer as to the information contained in the affidavit.) The original affidavit must be submitted and also contain the following information regarding the person making the affidavit: his or her full name and address; date and place of birth; relationship to you or your spouse, if any; and full information and complete details explaining how the person acquired his or her knowledge. Affidavits must be supported by other types of evidence listed above.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
1 hour ago, KristineGB said:

I have all those. What did you include with your affidavit? There is a sentence that confuses me. 

My affidavits were done by my in laws and they basically stated how Zach and I behave as a couple, what is our relationship like, etc. 
That phrase is saying that affidavits by themselves are weak evidence if not accompanied by other evidence, such as leases, bank statements, joint utility bills, bc to children born in the couple (if any) etc etc

FROM F1 TO AOS

October 17, 2019 AOS receipt date 

December 09, 2019: Biometric appointment

January 15, 2020 RFE received

January 30, 2020  RFE response sent

Feb 7: EAD approved and interview scheduled

March 18, 2020 Interview cancelled

April 14th 2020: RFE received

April 29, 2020 Approved without interview

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

February 1, 2022 package sent

March 28, 2022 Fingerprints reused

July 18, 2023 approval

July 20, 2023 Card in hand

N400 

January 30,2023: Online filing

February 4th, 2023: Biometric appointment

June 15th, 2023: Case actively being reviewed

July 11th, 2023: Interview scheduled.

August 30th, 2023: Interview!

August 31st, 2023: Oath ceremony scheduled.

Sept 19th, 2023: Officially a US citizen!

Timeline
Just now, Rocio0010 said:

My affidavits were done by my in laws and they basically stated how Zach and I behave as a couple, what is our relationship like, etc. 
That phrase is saying that affidavits by themselves are weak evidence if not accompanied by other evidence, such as leases, bank statements, joint utility bills, bc to children born in the couple (if any) etc etc

Ohhh gotcha. Thanks. I wasnt sure what they were referring to as “above”

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
2 hours ago, KristineGB said:

Did anyone submit their historical and current pay slip/ pay stub proof of income other than tax returns?

No. Tax return transcripts and bank statements of our joint accounts 

MY JOURNEY INTO GETTING A FIRST-TIME GREEN CARD, RENEWING A GREEN CARD, AND OBTAINING U.S. CITIZENSHIP:

I-130: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/08/23/my-spouse-visa-process-and-timeline-ir1-cr1/ From Colombia 🇨🇴

I-751: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/09/12/i-751-joint-petition-to-remove-conditions-on-residence/From Japan 🇯🇵 (Military spouse overseas)

N-400: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2022/08/03/3430/ From Japan 🇯🇵 

BLOG:  https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/inmigr/   

16 hours ago, SteveInBostonI130 said:

I will add drivers license , mail addressed to both of you, life ins, Health ins docs with each other named as to notify of beneficiary's, Auto ins, car loan or registration. 

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Bob in Boston said:

I will add drivers license , mail addressed to both of you, life ins, Health ins docs with each other named as to notify of beneficiary's, Auto ins, car loan or registration. 

Thanks. I have all of that too. I guess I was just looking at anything else I needed to include. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.