podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,535 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 hours ago, JRaz91 said:

Does anyone know if I put my documents for my 2021 W2 and taxes will it mess with my original dq?

I read somewhere that you can load anytime, but also have read that after receiving the IL you can upload safely but if you load before they will have to re-review the files. So unsure 🤔 hopefully you received the IL🙏🏽

Timeline
1 hour ago, JRaz91 said:

No but I was talking to someone and they recommended updating my documents before my husband gets his interview date to decrease my chance of being stuck in AP 

Hopefully you will get it soon inn sha Allah

Timeline

Hello All,

Let me know if you have been getting your IL's.

As per my current knowledge - they are giving Feb 8, 2021 DQ's Interviews in the last week of July 2022 (July 25, July 27) for Islamabad US Embassy.

Our DQ Date is Feb 23, 2021 (IR-1).

Timeline
1 hour ago, JRaz91 said:

Nope I asked someone who has his dq on the 9th of Feb and he heard nothing also. I think they scheduled a different category of visas today

I hope ISL embassy comes in their senses soon still on DQ 8feb, frustrating and annoying wait 😠😠 all prayers for everyone waiting for IL 🙏🙏🤞

Timeline

I have been following this nonsense for a long time and my uncle is stuck at this terrible embassy and my wife is also stuck in Pakistan. She’s still in the I-130 phase so you guys can imagine it’ll be years before she can come here. Very very terrible process. 
I wanted to add in some info that might explain why Islamabad moves the DQ dates so slowly. This is all originally stemming from president Trump, all delays and nonsense was caused by him. He was the one who shut down all consular processing in 2020. He also implemented the Muslim ban from several countries and people don’t think pakistan was effected but trust me it indirectly was because: my uncle, his wife visited Iran once and when her interview came along they rejected just because of this Muslim ban on Iran. Even though she just visited, now that Biden ended that ban. Many Pakistani applicants who were originally denied during 2018-2020 are trying again and getting interview dates since their cases are much older than those DQ’d in 2021 and 2022. Also many petitioners who were originally not citizens now have become citizens have upgraded their cases to IR, and they all have much earlier DQ dates. This embassy is choked and clogged with so many qualified applicants and they are working so slowly it’s never going to get better unless some miracle in policy changes or the new ambassador does something.

lastly wanted to add the last piece of disgusting news from this embassy. My uncles wife had her IR1 interview back in November 2021… but she has been in administrative processing this whole time till today!!! My uncle contacted congressman and he inquired to the embassy but they sent back generic response saying your case will be handled when we get to it blah blah.  What a terrible embassy. Such a broken process. Separating loved ones from their families for years.  Shame on them and this whole American immigration process. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, JRaz91 said:

So I hear they’ll start setting interviews for august in the middle of the month. Any else here that too?

Did you get your IL yet 🤔🙏🙏 so slow ISL embassy 😠😠 hopefully you will get it soon IA.

Timeline
1 hour ago, JRaz91 said:

So I hear they’ll start setting interviews for august in the middle of the month. Any else here that too?

Let's just wait for the start of next month. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.