podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,535 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
11 minutes ago, podeena said:

Hopefully you are next in few days 🙏ISL embassy is slowest of all.😠1st wk of Feb in last week of July?🤔by that speed they probably finish 2021in the end of 2023 God forbid 😠😠

Now for the remaining 4,5 days of July I hope they cover some more days of feb

27 minutes ago, podeena said:

Hopefully you are next in few days 🙏ISL embassy is slowest of all.😠1st wk of Feb in last week of July?🤔by that speed they probably finish 2021in the end of 2023 God forbid 😠😠

Yeah they must be granting other categories of visas over cr1/ir1. I mean I should have been the beginning or middle of July. Not the end of July or beginning of August

Timeline

Can anyone please explain during March 2020 till Sept or Oct 2020 there was hardly any travel that means less number of weddings happened during that time ... Don't you guys think once our embassy reaches to June or July 2021 there will be less applicants in ir1 cr1 categories??? 

7 minutes ago, Muhammad Ali1987 said:

Can anyone please explain during March 2020 till Sept or Oct 2020 there was hardly any travel that means less number of weddings happened during that time ... Don't you guys think once our embassy reaches to June or July 2021 there will be less applicants in ir1 cr1 categories??? 

That makes sense. Plus aren’t ir1/cr1 and k1 the visas that should be handled first because they are considered easier or something like that 

Timeline
55 minutes ago, JRaz91 said:

That makes sense. Plus aren’t ir1/cr1 and k1 the visas that should be handled first because they are considered easier or something like that 

I have no idea but i am sure things will speed up in next few months as per the reports they are also hiring more consular staff for the embassies may be in august or sept things might speed up

1 hour ago, Muhammad Ali1987 said:

I have no idea but i am sure things will speed up in next few months as per the reports they are also hiring more consular staff for the embassies may be in august or sept things might speed up

Good they need more people working getting cases moving faster. I know Ghana is even more behind. They’re still in August 2020

Timeline
46 minutes ago, JRaz91 said:

Good they need more people working getting cases moving faster. I know Ghana is even more behind. They’re still in August 2020

I know. I heard that some countries like Ghana, Nigeria, and Pakistan are all pretty behind. Hopefully things pick up to speed to normal timeframes soon...

4 hours ago, AMK2021 said:

I know. I heard that some countries like Ghana, Nigeria, and Pakistan are all pretty behind. Hopefully things pick up to speed to normal timeframes soon...

Apparently I’m wrong my date is the 13th February 2021 I got confused because I got that this so I thought it was the 12th which apparently makes a difference  even though it’s only a day. 

CED32B7B-0C05-48D6-9959-D76B597F93EF.png

574A5F68-55A4-42F5-8DBD-42EB4765A72B.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.