podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,599 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, podeena said:

AH guys finally after almost 4 years of filling I 130 we got interview letter hope for the best for all.🙏🏽

Congrats, Im so happy for you! Keep us in your duas. 

6 hours ago, podeena said:

AH guys finally after almost 4 years of filling I 130 we got interview letter hope for the best for all.🙏🏽

congrats podeeb which you guys the best please update with us how your wife interview went and what they asked and the documents as well. Also update your journey timeline when yo I get a chance. 

6 hours ago, podeena said:

Congrats👌when is yoir interview scheduled for? and please let us know if you updated your documents on CEAC before your interview or just handed updated documents to officer because thats 1 question i was always confused on.

16 hours ago, podeena said:

Yes you have to update the AOS and recent tax returns for every Year till you get your visa but upload that after  you receive your interview letter and bring the copies on interview to avoid AP you must do that I heard they asked those papers and if co sponsor they have to provide too. 

Hi Podeena, 

Congrats on the IL. Can you please share where you are getting this info that we have to update the AOS docs? 

Just now, harimirch said:

Hi Podeena, 

Congrats on the IL. Can you please share where you are getting this info that we have to update the AOS docs? 

There is no you have to , its better to be on the safe side i have asked this question to visajourneys admin members and they have told me you can update it on the CEAC or just hand the documents to officer when its your interview, HOWEVER its better to upload on CEAC and bring documents to interview, the safer the better.

Timeline
20 hours ago, Zs10102 said:

Congrats👌when is yoir interview scheduled for? and please let us know if you updated your documents on CEAC before your interview or just handed updated documents to officer because thats 1 question i was always confused on.

I would 100% take the updated documents to the interview, especially I864, Tax transcript, W2 and police certificate. I would not upload them to CEAC until they ask me to do it after the interview. 

Timeline

Hi guys,AH we got IL after filling our I 130 in 2019 and I started this thread for all of us waiting for IL from ISL EMBASSY to help each other and hopefully we'll still stick to this info base thread . our interview is coming on July 13 and IA I will post the update , for the confusion about AOS update and CEAC upload so if u can  upload on CEAC do it for safe side otherwise always take copies of all documents I update my AOS bc it's been three years and there's a question about tax returns years and income which i have to update since 2019 till now so please chk your AOS and update all required info any job changes or any income change and take all copies of tax returns to interview I'm following a YouTube channel of Ramsha Khan from Karachi to Michigan very good info about interview prep she's giving. Any other helpful info please share  here. Good luck all. Will update soon IA.🤞

Timeline
52 minutes ago, gulkhan said:

I would 100% take the updated documents to the interview, especially I864, Tax transcript, W2 and police certificate. I would not upload them to CEAC until they ask me to do it after the interview. 

Why would you take police certificate since its not required from Pakistani applicants?

Does anyone think that the embassy will continue to keep going fast on the interview letters? My wifes DQ is feb 2022 and im hoping she will get interview in november, ik islamabad is currently doing DQs of Sep 2021. IA hope everything goes well for all of us.

Timeline
On 6/1/2023 at 8:40 AM, Kuchiki said:

Why would you take police certificate since its not required from Pakistani applicants?

its not required but i know someone who was still asked for it, so we got it ready just in case. Dont want to get stuck in AP. 

On 6/1/2023 at 10:10 AM, podeena said:

Hi guys,AH we got IL after filling our I 130 in 2019 and I started this thread for all of us waiting for IL from ISL EMBASSY to help each other and hopefully we'll still stick to this info base thread . our interview is coming on July 13 and IA I will post the update , for the confusion about AOS update and CEAC upload so if u can  upload on CEAC do it for safe side otherwise always take copies of all documents I update my AOS bc it's been three years and there's a question about tax returns years and income which i have to update since 2019 till now so please chk your AOS and update all required info any job changes or any income change and take all copies of tax returns to interview I'm following a YouTube channel of Ramsha Khan from Karachi to Michigan very good info about interview prep she's giving. Any other helpful info please share  here. Good luck all. Will update soon IA.🤞

Hello Podeena, 

Have you uploaded new AOS docs? If you have or plan on doing are you doing just the tax documents to show updated income or are you also resubmitting form I864 in addition to the updated tax returns for the last 2+ years? 

Timeline

My DQ date is August 2022 so I'm hoping Basits interview will happen at Christmas or before Easter next year. I know I'm having high hopes for that but is it realistic to expect it to happen in 9 months instead of 12? Lol but I got too excited when I saw they were scheduling for September 2 2021 already. A month ago they were working on may 2021 so if they keep this pace maybe I can have hope that it'll take 9 more months 

Timeline
3 hours ago, harimirch said:

Hello Podeena, 

Have you uploaded new AOS docs? If you have or plan on doing are you doing just the tax documents to show updated income or are you also resubmitting form I864 in addition to the updated tax returns for the last 2+ years? 

Both tax returns and updated form, form have a question for three years gross income so I have to fill 20,21,22 and erase 19  and also I change my job too.

14 hours ago, BasitFionaAli said:

My DQ date is August 2022 so I'm hoping Basits interview will happen at Christmas or before Easter next year. I know I'm having high hopes for that but is it realistic to expect it to happen in 9 months instead of 12? Lol but I got too excited when I saw they were scheduling for September 2 2021 already. A month ago they were working on may 2021 so if they keep this pace maybe I can have hope that it'll take 9 more months 

No sorry but i doubt you will get your interview in december, i would say fastest you would get your interview would March-April 2024.

13 hours ago, podeena said:

Both tax returns and updated form, form have a question for three years gross income so I have to fill 20,21,22 and erase 19  and also I change my job too.

Hey podeena, quick question i will have a joint sponsor for my AOS because my income doesnt qualify for my wife and child , and my joint sponsor only has enough income for 2021, 2022 and i know AOS only requires 1 year income proof (NVC website), but will there be a problem because now im not the sponsor anymore but i will have a new joint sponsor, thank you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.