podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,604 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

It’s not because of imran khan it’s both the dumb army people and the current government handeling the situation plus with taking on afghan cases due to being close in Kabul. So just do not blame imran khan for it. All three parties are guilty for keeping our loves one aways from each other this long… 

Imran terrorist is the one who raised the slogan “America ka jo yaar hai gaddar hai” 

“a friend of America 🇺🇸 is a traitor of Pakistan 🇵🇰 “was the slogan of Imran and his terrorist organization. 
“America ne kuttay palay fouji walay “ 

“Pakistan armed forces are the dogs 🐕 of America 🇺🇸 “ 

this is imran and his terrorist organization hate for Pakistan 🇵🇰 army and America 🇺🇸

Timeline
1 hour ago, Smame40 said:

Alhumdulilah Imran Khan have done whatever to awake us up ... it is our crook generals and politicians who have done all the damage. 

American 🇺🇸 FBI keeping a record of all those who took place in the protests took place inside USA for Imran terrorist. 
In recent terrorist activities done by imran supporters in Pakistan 🇵🇰 they will not get police clearance certificate . USCIS will get a complete background report for those who were involved and facilitated those terrorist activities against the state and Pakistan 🇵🇰 armed forces.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Several political posts and replies to them have been removed.  It's fine to have strong political views, but to express them on this website, use the Current Events forum.

VJ Moderation

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Timeline

Please avoid any political commentary here as it diverts focus from the purpose of the chat and can get out of control. I emphasize with all opinions here IA we will get our wishes come true sooner or later out of this painful journey , I started this thread so we can help each other in this frustrating immigration journey no one should feel excluded due to political preferences 🙏🏽👍 

53 minutes ago, TBoneTX said:

Several political posts and replies to them have been removed.  It's fine to have strong political views, but to express them on this website, use the Current Events forum.

VJ Moderation

oh yeah forgot about that sorry. Have they been removed or does it take time?  Because I still see other user as well 

Edited by Machinecorpse62

24 minutes ago, podeena said:

Please avoid any political commentary here as it diverts focus from the purpose of the chat and can get out of control. I emphasize with all opinions here IA we will get our wishes come true sooner or later out of this painful journey , I started this thread so we can help each other in this frustrating immigration journey no one should feel excluded due to political preferences 🙏🏽👍 

inshallah ameen. Keep strictly for interview letters update no politics update! 

Timeline
20 hours ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

inshallah ameen. Keep strictly for interview letters update no politics update! 

US consulate canceled appointments for May  15 and 16. I thought everything is back open in Islamabad. May Allah give us Sabr to deal with this. 

Timeline

Hi guys anyone knows any info about any case outcome like my relative case approved by Co a white paper congrats for approval no 221G status ready for 2 months now it says refused? What the heck happened so broken system ? Any clue will appreciate.🤔

10 hours ago, podeena said:

Hi guys anyone knows any info about any case outcome like my relative case approved by Co a white paper congrats for approval no 221G status ready for 2 months now it says refused? What the heck happened so broken system ? Any clue will appreciate.🤔

poodena due to the ongoing situation in Pakistan us Islamabad embassy has been closed so that’s why you are now seeing refused once it’s re open then hopefully it’ll update or change and Pakistan for males always in administration processing more then a year or less for an update. 

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
9 hours ago, Zs10102 said:

New islamabad Interview letters, everyone please check your emails, thank you.

DQ- August 18, 2021

Interview- July 7 2022

How do you track these updates? What's the source? 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

Poodena any update on your letter if not this month inshallah you should recieved next month. So basically is taking close to 24 months now to receive the letter.

Yes IA nothing yet.🙏🏽.

Timeline
43 minutes ago, podeena said:

Yes IA nothing yet.🙏🏽.

No luck with my relative with his passport they just kept it without any reason almost since three months after interview 😞 God knows what they're doing in  ISL EMBASSY , no response to inquiry even anyone have any case like this please share . Thx. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.