podeena

IR1 at ISL Waiting for IL 2022

1,595 posts in this topic

Timeline
On 1/21/2023 at 2:15 AM, huma2020 said:

My husband is US citizen and i got DQ on 3rd December,2022 , after long wait of 14 months . Now looking at the situation of Islamabad , what is the way out.... that is alarming, and depressing...... Can we apply for K3 ? if it takes only 6 months. 

There are people who got DQd in May 2021 who are still waiting for their interview. You have a long wait ahead of you like rest of us here. 

31 minutes ago, LHT said:

just chiming in to say our case was DQ in May 2021 and we are also waiting

oh wow is it ir1? You’re almost there they are up to April 22 right now and we should find out next week for which interview they will do for March. You should be able to get it in with two three months inshallah. Wow almost toook two years for you guys. Ours going 13 months …..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 hour ago, LHT said:

just chiming in to say our case was DQ in May 2021 and we are also waiting

Please let us know here when you get IL which should be soon IA if the laziest ISL EMBASSY start working. good luck 🤞🙏🏽 

23 hours ago, Machinecorpse62 said:

oh wow is it ir1? You’re almost there they are up to April 22 right now and we should find out next week for which interview they will do for March. You should be able to get it in with two three months inshallah. Wow almost toook two years for you guys. Ours going 13 months …..

Yes IR1. Filed in 3/20. DQ in 5/21. 

Timeline
12 hours ago, Kashraz said:

AoA and hello, Any idea how long it take between DQ and IL for employment based I 140?

I started this thread for IR1/CR1 cases waiting in ISL embassy so Sorry i have no idea about I140 petition but if someone else can help you in that please share. Good luck in your journey.

Timeline
2 hours ago, LHT said:

Any news on IL going out for Feb?? 

No Feb is done for interviews we all are waiting for March interviews and IL supposed to come in January  for March only one day left in jan but as usual the famous ISl embassy didn't issue any IL in Jan. So let's see in 1st week of Feb if they wake up from sleep and issue any IL but don't know if they are for March or April bcuz they give a month time to prepare God knows what they are doing.😡

Timeline
4 hours ago, podeena said:

No Feb is done for interviews we all are waiting for March interviews and IL supposed to come in January  for March only one day left in jan but as usual the famous ISl embassy didn't issue any IL in Jan. So let's see in 1st week of Feb if they wake up from sleep and issue any IL but don't know if they are for March or April bcuz they give a month time to prepare God knows what they are doing.😡

I was going through visa journey timeline for Mumbai and they are sending out IL for DQ June 2022. Like they picked up fast most consulates in India are now open on Saturdays too. SMH Pakistan 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Does anyone know if courier services listed on the embassy site are reliable information? we went to submit our documents to Peshawar Speedex office today but it was closed, they said its been closed for a while. now im debating if i should trust that info. https://pk.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/courier-services/

we are planning to try Islamabad office but not sure if its legit? anyone tried recently?

Islamabad
AEG Travel Services / American Express Travel Services
Plot # 3 & 4, I&T Centre, (Behind PTCL Headquarters),
G-8/4, Islamabad
Tel: 92-51 226-6450 to 57 (8 Lines)
UAN: 92-51-111-786-111
Fax: 92-51-226-6474

Timeline
1 hour ago, imijourney said:

Does anyone know if courier services listed on the embassy site are reliable information? we went to submit our documents to Peshawar Speedex office today but it was closed, they said its been closed for a while. now im debating if i should trust that info. https://pk.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/courier-services/

we are planning to try Islamabad office but not sure if its legit? anyone tried recently?

Islamabad
AEG Travel Services / American Express Travel Services
Plot # 3 & 4, I&T Centre, (Behind PTCL Headquarters),
G-8/4, Islamabad
Tel: 92-51 226-6450 to 57 (8 Lines)
UAN: 92-51-111-786-111
Fax: 92-51-226-6474

I dont know if they still accept the mail office next PIA office in Peshawar. I don't remember the name of that mailing place but we used it about 8 years ago. check with them its next to PIA Peshawar same road to Rsheen if makes sense lol. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
27 minutes ago, gulkhan said:

I dont know if they still accept the mail office next PIA office in Peshawar. I don't remember the name of that mailing place but we used it about 8 years ago. check with them its next to PIA Peshawar same road to Rsheen if makes sense lol. 

We tried that yesterday, its in Saddar but they said its been closed. i have used it about 8 years ago too but unfortunately its been closed.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.