LIBrty4all

It's winding down fast...

24 posts in this topic

Timeline

Mandates being ruled illegal all over the world.  Japan nearly wiping out covid with ivermectin.  Mask mandate going away in several countries, as well as pushing the experimental EUA drugs.

Heck, even NY got their mask mandate shot down.  Looking forward to 1 February!!

1 hour ago, LIBrty4all said:

Mandates being ruled illegal all over the world.  Japan nearly wiping out covid with ivermectin.  Mask mandate going away in several countries, as well as pushing the experimental EUA drugs.

Heck, even NY got their mask mandate shot down.  Looking forward to 1 February!!

The left will start pushing the insurrection narrative more when the pandemic narrative collapses.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
24 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

The left will start pushing the insurrection narrative more when the pandemic narrative collapses.

You haven't seen anything yet.  I expect the January 6th narrative will be plastered on all the regular MSM/Democrat outlets starting in August this year, and then again in 2024.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline

Not like these Leftist Karens?  At least they invoked the BLM mantra so I guess it is alright.

Uproar as two White women ATTACK Black man in elevator shouting 'Black Lives Matter'

"This is a video of a white woman, hitting a black man and then screaming “Black Lives Matter” at him. I cannot think of a more perfect analogy for everything that the fraudulent #BLM movement is: white liberals destroying black communities, whilst pretending to care about race," conservative firebrand Candace Owens tweeted.

"White libs have lost the plot. What a weaponized propaganda machine that they chant this phrase while actually abusing a black man. It’s not a protective armor that negates personal responsibility to treat others with dignity," writer Jessica Vaughn wrote.

https://meaww.com/white-women-maskless-black-man-elevator

Timeline
12 hours ago, laylalex said:

Actually, that's not correct. https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-japan-ivermectinandmandate-idUSL1N2TX1GK Japan has never authorized ivermectin as a treatment for COVID.

Personally I cannot wait for all of it to end but I don't believe we're there yet. I am living my life responsibly and without fear. I also follow sensible precautions and wear a mask where required or requested (because I'm not a jerk). I have been doing what I've been doing all along -- not freaking out, listening to my doctors and medical professionals who have a background in the relevant scientific areas, adjusting my behavior in line with what's happening in terms of community spread, and understanding that the sooner we all pull together the sooner this will end. I still see too many people dying and getting very, very ill to believe that a week from now poof! it will all be over. I had to go to a funeral just over two weeks ago (death not from COVID) and half the family who intended to attend were diagnosed with COVID just a day or two before we had the viewing and burial. That was very, very hard, for everyone involved. 

I share your enthusiasm for the end but I'm being cautious.

Considering the first reference this article makes is the vaccine rate, and currently no one really knows what the phrase "fully vaccinated" means, as well as the fact that having the vaccine does little to stop "community spread", who really knows.  If you look at case numbers, Japan is currently seeing an omicron spike, but as we know, case numbers are really meaningless just as most of the numbers we get from any government source.  Who knows, but to have a medicine banned for political reasons as we see here in the US, seems irresponsible, but hey, Fauci is science.

Covid is effectively over as a pandemic with the weak omicron variant being the dominant variant. I'm done playing covid. No masks, no social distancing and certainly no vaccines. Fortunately here in Wisconsin with the exception of Milwaukee and Madison no one requires masks to enter their businesses. If they did I would choose not to patronize their business. I refuse to wear one in public locations regardless of what the local decree is. No it is not being a jerk to refuse to wear a mask. It is being a jerk to impose your paranoia on me. If you want to wear one I have no problem with it and do not look down on you for it. But my choice should also be respected. While the rest of the state has come to its senses Milwaukee is frantically handing out n95 masks (without proper fitting) to the public. No matter how weak covid becomes some will continue to desperately cling to the hysteria. It has become a game to many people. A game I will not participate in.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

17 hours ago, laylalex said:

Actually, that's not correct. https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-japan-ivermectinandmandate-idUSL1N2TX1GK Japan has never authorized ivermectin as a treatment for COVID.

Personally I cannot wait for all of it to end but I don't believe we're there yet. I am living my life responsibly and without fear. I also follow sensible precautions and wear a mask where required or requested (because I'm not a jerk). I have been doing what I've been doing all along -- not freaking out, listening to my doctors and medical professionals who have a background in the relevant scientific areas, adjusting my behavior in line with what's happening in terms of community spread, and understanding that the sooner we all pull together the sooner this will end. I still see too many people dying and getting very, very ill to believe that a week from now poof! it will all be over. I had to go to a funeral just over two weeks ago (death not from COVID) and half the family who intended to attend were diagnosed with COVID just a day or two before we had the viewing and burial. That was very, very hard, for everyone involved. 

I share your enthusiasm for the end but I'm being cautious.

I guess I handle things similarly.  I'm not so much into following sensible precautions or listening to medical professionals.  I just don't care.

If I'm going someplace that wants me to wear a mask, or my wife thinks I should wear one, I put it  on.  But I do quietly complain the whole time:

*mumblemumble*this is stupid*mumblemumble*

*mumblemumble*I can't breathe*mumblemumble*

*mumblemumble*my nose itches*mumblemumble*

I just don't see the point in getting upset over things anymore.  Alabama lost, Tom Brady lost, and it's almost time for the Super Bowl.  Life is good.

Timeline
2 hours ago, jg121783 said:

Covid is effectively over as a pandemic with the weak omicron variant being the dominant variant. I'm done playing covid. No masks, no social distancing and certainly no vaccines. Fortunately here in Wisconsin with the exception of Milwaukee and Madison no one requires masks to enter their businesses. If they did I would choose not to patronize their business. I refuse to wear one in public locations regardless of what the local decree is. No it is not being a jerk to refuse to wear a mask. It is being a jerk to impose your paranoia on me. If you want to wear one I have no problem with it and do not look down on you for it. But my choice should also be respected. While the rest of the state has come to its senses Milwaukee is frantically handing out n95 masks (without proper fitting) to the public. No matter how weak covid becomes some will continue to desperately cling to the hysteria. It has become a game to many people. A game I will not participate in.

Welcome back!! Thankfully, we have been 98% mask-free here for over a year now.  Other than the occasional train/plane ride, that is (hopefully that ignorant rule goes away soon too... a mask actually directs one's breath sideways and directly on to those sitting next to you).  It's refreshing, yet sad to to travel somewhere only to see every person outside wearing a mask, especially in the colder climates where plumes of vapor exhalations proves multiple times a second how worthless masks have always been.

I've had to spend my money elsewhere in a couple of places where the rules are a tad more communistic than the rest of the sensible cities across the nation,

Timeline
6 hours ago, Dashinka said:

Considering the first reference this article makes is the vaccine rate, and currently no one really knows what the phrase "fully vaccinated" means, as well as the fact that having the vaccine does little to stop "community spread", who really knows.  If you look at case numbers, Japan is currently seeing an omicron spike, but as we know, case numbers are really meaningless just as most of the numbers we get from any government source.  Who knows, but to have a medicine banned for political reasons as we see here in the US, seems irresponsible, but hey, Fauci is science.

And let's not gloss over the fact that mRNA drugs are not actually vaccines, at least not until the definition was changed last year to accommodate their use.  

Timeline
55 minutes ago, LIBrty4all said:

And let's not gloss over the fact that mRNA drugs are not actually vaccines, at least not until the definition was changed last year to accommodate their use.  

And the fact that no one has any idea what the long-term effects are or will be.

12 hours ago, Dashinka said:

But I was referring to the statement that Japan's use of ivermectin had brought its numbers down so precipitously. With all due respect, none of what you just said has to do with that point. Do you disagree with the article's point that ivermectin never has been an authorized method of combatting COVID in Japan? 

8 hours ago, jg121783 said:

It is, to me, being a jerk if someone asks you to wear a mask to be around them and you refuse. It's not paranoia when (deep breath) the science does support the wearing of masks to combat transmission. I spend most of my days unmasked. We don't wear masks in the office, I don't wear a mask on the street, I don't wear a mask at home, and I rarely visit people who haven't been boosted, let alone had both doses of Pfizer/Moderna. I need to wear a mask to go to the supermarket here, but I rarely shop other places anyway. Unless someone's working in a public-facing job, I'm not sure why they would spend much time wearing one. On an average day, I think I wear mine for 15 minutes, maybe 45 if I go shopping. I wear one wherever required by law and wherever requested. It's a simple courtesy that doesn't affect me in the slightest.

I was in Mississippi earlier this month for a funeral, and the funeral home required us all to wear masks. We wore them. I will tell you that crying behind a mask for two hours was not pleasant. But that's what it took to be present and I would never say, "oh, I won't patronize your business" because of that. Would you refuse to make your farewells to a loved one because the funeral home required you to wear a mask for a couple of hours? 

How difficult is it to fit an N95? I wore them in the four airports I have been in this month (LAX, SLC, ATL, MEM) because masks are required. Not hard to get a good fit, hardly requires brain surgery. I've switched to KF94s because I prefer loops over the ears, but they're also easy to fit. 

When you say no social distancing, will you not respect someone's request that you not get close to them? It's kind of rude to invade someone's personal space. I don't know what there is to gain.

I won't even try asking you to get vaccinated because I know there is a small minority of people in this country who never will. You have staked your ground, fine. I stake mine and that is I don't like to be around unvaccinated people unless they have a medical condition that bars them from getting the jab. That's my preference. 

2 hours ago, LIBrty4all said:

No, that has never been true. And that's been debunked a bunch of times. Here's an article from 2018 talking about mRNA vaccines: https://www.nature.com/articles/nrd.2017.243

And here's an article from the Agence France-Presse which specifically talks about the current mRNA vaccines: 

However, arguing that mRNA vaccines are not vaccines is “false” because “the protein produced is exactly the same as many/most vaccines,” Jeffrey Cirillo, Regents’ professor of immunology at the Texas A&M College of Medicine, told AFP in an email.

He explained that more protein is made by introducing mRNA and “that is why these mRNA vaccines work so well.”

Grant McFadden, director of the Biodesign Center for Immunotherapy, Vaccines, and Virotherapy of Arizona State University, agreed that mRNA vaccines end up achieving the same goal as traditional vaccines.

“The mRNA vaccines indeed are true live vaccines that produce the intended antigen, the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, at the site of injection,” he said in an email, referring to the virus that causes the Covid-19 disease.

https://factcheck.afp.com/us-doctor-makes-false-claims-video-about-covid-19

Timeline

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/national/susan-jones/cdcs-definition-vaccine-has-changed-over-time-protection-vs-immunity 

As CNSNews.com reported on May 4, 2021, the CDC at that time defined vaccination as "The act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease."

But that definition has changed over time. The CDC website now defines vaccination as "the act of introducing a vaccine into the body to produce protection from a specific disease."

The CDC's definition of "vaccine" also has changed: Last spring, CDC defined a vaccine as "a product that stimulates a person's immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease."

The definition of "vaccine" now reads: "A preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases."

It's become very clear lately that the experimental EUA drugs that the CDC has been trying to pass off as effective aren't.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Dashinka said:

And the fact that no one has any idea what the long-term effects are or will be.

I'd love to be able to say you are a conspiracy theorist, a doomsday fellow, like many here love to try and label others.

However...

https://thelibertydaily.com/bombshell-cover-up-cancer-diagnoses-in-the-military-rose-over-three-fold-since-jabs-were-introduced/

I can share with you from attorney Thomas Renz that the number of cancer diagnoses in the military’s DMED system went from a 5-year average (2016-2020) of 38,700 per year to 114,645 in the first 11 months of 2021. This is a predominately young population.

Unlike VAERS where the naysayers can suggest that anyone can submit, this is only by military doctors and quantifies every single ICD code in the military for tri care billing of Humana. This is the ultimate defined and finite population with excellent surveillance.