Sarge2155

I - 751 January 2022 Filers

1,059 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Croatia
Timeline
14 minutes ago, bradoony said:

Hello, I am sending our package next week and going to read people's experience and compare. I see you include form I-551 in your package. I was wondering If you could give me any information if its necessary or its just in you case. I just never knew this is something we need to send with our I-751

Thank you   

It’s just the copy of your green card.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
3 hours ago, bradoony said:

Hello, I am sending our package next week and going to read people's experience and compare. I see you include form I-551 in your package. I was wondering If you could give me any information if its necessary or its just in you case. I just never knew this is something we need to send with our I-751

Thank you   

Form i-551 is your green card. Send a copy back and front. Yes, you need to send it. You also need to send a copy of your marriage certificate. Check my opening post and see if it helps you with ideas.

FROM F1 TO AOS

October 17, 2019 AOS receipt date 

December 09, 2019: Biometric appointment

January 15, 2020 RFE received

January 30, 2020  RFE response sent

Feb 7: EAD approved and interview scheduled

March 18, 2020 Interview cancelled

April 14th 2020: RFE received

April 29, 2020 Approved without interview

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

February 1, 2022 package sent

March 28, 2022 Fingerprints reused

July 18, 2023 approval

July 20, 2023 Card in hand

N400 

January 30,2023: Online filing

February 4th, 2023: Biometric appointment

June 15th, 2023: Case actively being reviewed

July 11th, 2023: Interview scheduled.

August 30th, 2023: Interview!

August 31st, 2023: Oath ceremony scheduled.

Sept 19th, 2023: Officially a US citizen!

27 minutes ago, Rocio0010 said:

Form i-551 is your green card. Send a copy back and front. Yes, you need to send it. You also need to send a copy of your marriage certificate. Check my opening post and see if it helps you with ideas.

Okay, thank you. I had no idea they call the "permanent residence card" also Form I-551. lol I have the copy ready to go in this case. Thank you so much 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
On 7/29/2022 at 11:48 AM, Rocio0010 said:

I am taking advantage of your great post in this thread, lol.

Would've been lost on how to write the table of content!!!

But my first package for the green card already includes the marriage certificate just wanted to see if i do have to send another one or if that one is already enough 😝

Also question to anyone really:

We do not have a joint account anymore, bc my husband made it his own. Now i know it would be better for us to have shared finances, but i included statements of our shared transactions between our accounts before all of our statements that we have on our separated accounts. 

Now you do have financial commingling as one of your exhibits, but since we dont share one how would you best describe this then?
Im prepping the package all by myself while husband is at work and as non native english speaker, its sometimes hard to find good words that describe the situation best!

Edited by Tschuulia

HI Everyone. I am sending my I-751 today, I put everything together and its 250 pages because our joint bank statements are for 2 years  (only these are 150 pages). I am little confused and I do not know if I should remove some pages of the statements because I was thinking if the application is bulky will take more time. But also a friend of mine got RFE last year and they asked him to send more evidence and they wrote: "all supporting documents should cover as much of the marital period as possible" but he only sent them cover page from his bank showing both names and he didn't have transactional information. My question is: Should I send statements few for each year or the whole package since I already printed and put it together? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Croatia
Timeline
1 minute ago, bradoony said:

HI Everyone. I am sending my I-751 today, I put everything together and its 250 pages because our joint bank statements are for 2 years  (only these are 150 pages). I am little confused and I do not know if I should remove some pages of the statements because I was thinking if the application is bulky will take more time. But also a friend of mine got RFE last year and they asked him to send more evidence and they wrote: "all supporting documents should cover as much of the marital period as possible" but he only sent them cover page from his bank showing both names and he didn't have transactional information. My question is: Should I send statements few for each year or the whole package since I already printed and put it together? 

Send the whole package! 

7 hours ago, bradoony said:

I sent statements from the whole timeframe, most people only send quarterly statements, but I sent monthly. Please look at my packet on the first post of this thread that might ease your mind. Mine was very large! Sending monthly statements gave me peace of mind! Send the whole thing.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
7 hours ago, bradoony said:

I was debating between sending quarterly or month statements and decided to do the later for peace of mind. My package is about 5 lb!

FROM F1 TO AOS

October 17, 2019 AOS receipt date 

December 09, 2019: Biometric appointment

January 15, 2020 RFE received

January 30, 2020  RFE response sent

Feb 7: EAD approved and interview scheduled

March 18, 2020 Interview cancelled

April 14th 2020: RFE received

April 29, 2020 Approved without interview

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

February 1, 2022 package sent

March 28, 2022 Fingerprints reused

July 18, 2023 approval

July 20, 2023 Card in hand

N400 

January 30,2023: Online filing

February 4th, 2023: Biometric appointment

June 15th, 2023: Case actively being reviewed

July 11th, 2023: Interview scheduled.

August 30th, 2023: Interview!

August 31st, 2023: Oath ceremony scheduled.

Sept 19th, 2023: Officially a US citizen!

31 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

I sent statements from the whole timeframe, most people only send quarterly statements, but I sent monthly. Please look at my packet on the first post of this thread that might ease your mind. Mine was very large! Sending monthly statements gave me peace of mind! Send the whole thing.

Thank you, I just sent the whole thing few hours ago, I did not wanna wait more because My window opened 10 days ago. Now just wait and pray lol

27 minutes ago, Rocio0010 said:

I was debating between sending quarterly or month statements and decided to do the later for peace of mind. My package is about 5 lb!

Thank you. I sent it all! Good luck to you!

2 hours ago, bradoony said:

Thank you, I just sent the whole thing few hours ago, I did not wanna wait more because My window opened 10 days ago. Now just wait and pray lol

Thank you. I sent it all! Good luck to you!

You'll  be fine...now relax!

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

7 minutes ago, Saman1103 said:

Any updates folks? 

negative my friend, not since biometrics update in February.  I'm hoping for something by late this year,  or early next year.

2 hours ago, Saman1103 said:

Any updates folks? 

All quiet here!

Citizenship Complete!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

They really do take their sweet time. Well in November we'll be applying for citizenship so hopefully that speeds up the entire process but I highly doubt it

3 hours ago, Saman1103 said:

They really do take their sweet time. Well in November we'll be applying for citizenship so hopefully that speeds up the entire process but I highly doubt it

We'll do ours in January 2023.

Citizenship Complete!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.