J&D1008

DECEMBER 2021 1-129F K1 FILERS

856 posts in this topic

On 9/30/2022 at 1:55 PM, mw & rg k1 said:

Would it be helpful to see the number of outstanding petitions?

Just a reminder that the I-129F is used for 2 purposes -- petition for K1 fiance and petition for K3 spouse.  The USCIS petition processing reports I have seen do not differentiate between fiance and spouse I-129F.  You might want to add a note to your graphs to clarify that not all the I-129F being processed by USCIS are for K1 fiance.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, Chancy said:

Just a reminder that the I-129F is used for 2 purposes -- petition for K1 fiance and petition for K3 spouse.  The USCIS petition processing reports I have seen do not differentiate between fiance and spouse I-129F.  You might want to add a note to your graphs to clarify that not all the I-129F being processed by USCIS are for K1 fiance.

Not sure how I can seperate K1 from K3 ... although the intent is to find out when things are finally moving for us in this group so we can prepare or estimate a little better.  If you have a suggestion how I can filter these, I will add it to the scan and ... then what? should I just remove them or allow the statistics to be counted as well.

(if you happen to know a K3 WAC number, send me a message so I can see how the message differs from a K1)

Finished my delta script and it came out with these results (only 3 days and not really anything to report other than one withdrawl accepted by USCIS

Changes observed since 2022_10_01 for DEC 1-3
Approved: 0    RFE: 0        Other: 0
Denied: 0    Withdrawn: 0    Rejected: 0
Applications still marked as 'Received' (Pending): 277

Changes observed since 2022_10_01 for DEC 6-10
Denied: 0    Withdrawn: 1    Rejected: 0
Applications still marked as 'Received' (Pending): 710

Changes observed since 2022_10_01 for DEC 13-17
Applications still marked as 'Received' (Pending): 750

Changes observed since 2022_10_01 for DEC 20-24
Applications still marked as 'Received' (Pending): 769

Changes observed since 2022_10_01 for DEC 27-31
Applications still marked as 'Received' (Pending): 539

Timeline

Minor update (still planning the first official update much later) ....

In general, there is no real activity in our any of our December 2021 date range

Changes observed for all Decembers I-129F

This is still referenced to 10_01_2022.

5 Withdrawals

1 Other (Case Transfer)

1 Other (Name Update)

2 Other (Document Mailed) - Seems to be a generic message and hopefully can see more on these soon

1 Denial 

Not really anything new  ... yet

Timeline

Sunday update as promised ... as expected, not much activity

Reports (unless otherwise specified) will be updates from previous report (and noted as YYYY_MM_DD on the statistics and included in the graph.  Still hopeful we see some activity by end of year.

Changes observed since 2022_10_01 for forms received on DEC 1-3 
Approved: 0    RFE: 0        Updated: 0 Denied: 0    Withdrawn: 0    Rejected: 0

Applications still Pending (Received or inc Expedite Fail😞 277

Changes observed since 2022_10_01 for forms received on DEC 6-10 
Approved: 0    RFE: 0        Updated: 2 Denied: 0    Withdrawn: 2    Rejected: 0
Applications still Pending (Received or inc Expedite Fail): 707

Changes observed since 2022_10_01 for forms received on DEC 13-17 
Approved: 0    RFE: 0        Updated: 1 Denied: 0    Withdrawn: 1    Rejected: 0
Applications still Pending (Received or inc Expedite Fail): 749

Changes observed since 2022_10_01 for forms received on DEC 20-24 
Approved: 0    RFE: 0        Updated: 0 Denied: 0    Withdrawn: 3    Rejected: 0
Applications still Pending (Received or inc Expedite Fail): 766

Changes observed since 2022_10_01 for forms received on DEC 27-31 
Approved: 0    RFE: 0        Updated: 1 Denied: 1    Withdrawn: 0    Rejected: 0
Applications still Pending (Received or inc Expedite Fail): 540

2022_10_09.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 10/9/2022 at 1:09 PM, mw & rg k1 said:

Sunday update as promised ... as expected, not much activity

Reports (unless otherwise specified) will be updates from previous report (and noted as YYYY_MM_DD on the statistics and included in the graph.  Still hopeful we see some activity by end of year.

Changes observed since 2022_10_01 for forms received on DEC 1-3 
Approved: 0    RFE: 0        Updated: 0 Denied: 0    Withdrawn: 0    Rejected: 0

Applications still Pending (Received or inc Expedite Fail😞 277

Changes observed since 2022_10_01 for forms received on DEC 6-10 
Approved: 0    RFE: 0        Updated: 2 Denied: 0    Withdrawn: 2    Rejected: 0
Applications still Pending (Received or inc Expedite Fail): 707

Changes observed since 2022_10_01 for forms received on DEC 13-17 
Approved: 0    RFE: 0        Updated: 1 Denied: 0    Withdrawn: 1    Rejected: 0
Applications still Pending (Received or inc Expedite Fail): 749

Changes observed since 2022_10_01 for forms received on DEC 20-24 
Approved: 0    RFE: 0        Updated: 0 Denied: 0    Withdrawn: 3    Rejected: 0
Applications still Pending (Received or inc Expedite Fail): 766

Changes observed since 2022_10_01 for forms received on DEC 27-31 
Approved: 0    RFE: 0        Updated: 1 Denied: 1    Withdrawn: 0    Rejected: 0
Applications still Pending (Received or inc Expedite Fail): 540

2022_10_09.jpeg

This is great. Thank you for the update.

Timeline
On 10/11/2022 at 4:46 PM, Dine&M said:

This is great. Thank you for the update.

no worries ... we still have a ways to go.   last report in other boards was the just barely started into August with July and June still in process.   everyone's scripts broke reciently but I think I got mine working again.   Will see Saturday when I run it again and will do the weekly update then. 

Timeline

Looking for anything positive to help the group ....

based on the follow file (which only reports up to April 1 - June 30, 2022 Fiscal Q3)

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/document/data/Quarterly_All_Forms_FY2022_Q3.pdf

In Q3, there was a slight increase  in the number of cases they processed during this three month period

7230 cases processed, which is up from Q2's 6424 (+804 cases) and Q1's 5006 (+2204 cases) 
so the processing "is" speeding up even if only just a touch.

Q4 data is likely to be reported soon and hopefully we will also see an increase in processing count

The bad news for new filers as ~5000 cases per quarter are consistently added to the backlog
which now stands at over 50k cases ... lets be grateful that aren't just starting that process.
If you filed today and they kept the current run rate, it would be ~24 months before adjudication. (Wow) 

Through June 2022.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
10 hours ago, mw & rg k1 said:

Looking for anything positive to help the group ....

based on the follow file (which only reports up to April 1 - June 30, 2022 Fiscal Q3)

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/document/data/Quarterly_All_Forms_FY2022_Q3.pdf

In Q3, there was a slight increase  in the number of cases they processed during this three month period

7230 cases processed, which is up from Q2's 6424 (+804 cases) and Q1's 5006 (+2204 cases) 
so the processing "is" speeding up even if only just a touch.

Q4 data is likely to be reported soon and hopefully we will also see an increase in processing count

The bad news for new filers as ~5000 cases per quarter are consistently added to the backlog
which now stands at over 50k cases ... lets be grateful that aren't just starting that process.
If you filed today and they kept the current run rate, it would be ~24 months before adjudication. (Wow) 

Through June 2022.jpg

This is great! Thanks for taking the time to put it together!

Timeline

Update for you all ... Not much for us yet.

Changes observed since 2022_10_09 for forms received ~DEC 1-3 
Withdrawn: 3
Applications still Pending (Received or inc expedite  Fail): 275

Changes observed since 2022_10_09 for forms received ~DEC 6-10 
No changes observed
Applications still Pending (Received or inc expedite  Fail): 707

Changes observed since 2022_10_09 for forms received ~DEC 13-17 
Updated: 1    Withdrawn: 2
Applications still Pending (Received or inc expedite  Fail): 746

Changes observed since 2022_10_09 for forms received ~DEC 20-24 
Denied: 1
Applications still Pending (Received or inc expedite  Fail): 765

Changes observed since 2022_10_09 for forms received ~DEC 27-31 
Withdrawn: 1
Applications still Pending (Received or inc expedite  Fail): 539

2022_10_15.jpeg

Timeline

As can be seen from the last update,
Withdrawls are about the only real activity, adding ~10% more (6 more) to that count.

Total statistics from start of time until 10-15-2022
In the group of receipt numbers representing Receive dates in December
(I manually filtered the range to exclude Novembers and Januaries between WAC2290024093-WAC2290036136)

Withdrawals represent ~66 of 3547 applications (~1.85%).  Sure hope those families found a different path

Rejected (early in the process) represent ~187 of 3547 (~5.27%)
    Approved and Denied represent ~116 of 3547 (~3.27%)

Others (Transfered to other office, updates, etc) represent ~139 (3.92%)

And the rest of us (RFEs, Expedite Denied and Received) represent ~3039 or 3547 (85.7%)

Still waiting for Q4 all forms statistics to see if they increased the number of K1's overall being processed. 
That is about the only way that things will start moving faster overall (since it doesn't seem that they have started September 2021 yet)

1 hour ago, mw & rg k1 said:

As can be seen from the last update,
Withdrawls are about the only real activity, adding ~10% more (6 more) to that count.

Total statistics from start of time until 10-15-2022
In the group of receipt numbers representing Receive dates in December
(I manually filtered the range to exclude Novembers and Januaries between WAC2290024093-WAC2290036136)

Withdrawals represent ~66 of 3547 applications (~1.85%).  Sure hope those families found a different path

Rejected (early in the process) represent ~187 of 3547 (~5.27%)
    Approved and Denied represent ~116 of 3547 (~3.27%)

Others (Transfered to other office, updates, etc) represent ~139 (3.92%)

And the rest of us (RFEs, Expedite Denied and Received) represent ~3039 or 3547 (85.7%)

Still waiting for Q4 all forms statistics to see if they increased the number of K1's overall being processed. 
That is about the only way that things will start moving faster overall (since it doesn't seem that they have started September 2021 yet)

I am really appreciate you what you are doing for December fillers. But I’d like to say. It’s too early for scanning. They just started processing august files and it’s gonna take longer than we expect. My advice , you can start to scan in November. It will be much more efficient for you guys. But if you wanna scan just go for it ☺️

Timeline
6 hours ago, fenerbahce1907 said:

I am really appreciate you what you are doing for December fillers. But I’d like to say. It’s too early for scanning. They just started processing august files and it’s gonna take longer than we expect. My advice , you can start to scan in November. It will be much more efficient for you guys. But if you wanna scan just go for it ☺️

I keep my scanning to small debug runs (to optimize efficiency of my cuatom script) and no more than once a week.   Even when "active" a daily scan is too much, if your script is advanced enough, you should be able to decode daily activities from a weekly scan.   

Daily updates are rather silly (in the other groups).

6 hours ago, mw & rg k1 said:

I keep my scanning to small debug runs (to optimize efficiency of my cuatom script) and no more than once a week.   Even when "active" a daily scan is too much, if your script is advanced enough, you should be able to decode daily activities from a weekly scan.   

Daily updates are rather silly (in the other groups).

I will ask your advice to august fillers and if they accept this idea. I will start scanning weekly. 

thank you 

On 9/30/2022 at 2:55 PM, mw & rg k1 said:

I have seen in other groups a python program that shows some "interesting" statistics as the applications are getting processed.  From what I have seen though, there is some presentation features that are missing so I intend to develop my own.

Questions for the group:
1) Would it be helpful to see the number of outstanding petitions?

2) A graphical image showing how many are in total and have been completed (like a stacked bar graph)
3) What is a resonable reporting period for an update?  I am thinking once every few weeks until we see activity then once a week or so once it starts.  From other posts, daily scans tend to show very small counts and not "progress" towards completion (I think)

As for grouping, I think similar to the other posts, batches case numbers in groups of ~500-1000 makes sense. 
That said, does anyone December have case numbers:
Greater than WAC2290036355
Smaller than WAC2290024000

There are some mixed November and Jan that might get into the mix but I think that is the major range.
Let me know if you fall outside of this range.  (I will try to filter out as many Nov and Jan as I can but I suspect that a few might slip through)

3293 (Group.. I left the last number off)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.