2,964 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, SJLN said:

I would love to say thank you all for your encouragements, your valuable advices as well as your sharings via this forum, specially @sandranj @Demise @Pinkrlion

Finally my card in hand. Below is my timeline:

2018: I-486 and I-130 submitted.

Oct 2019: I-360 submitted. My attorney requested the local office hold I-485 waiting for I-360 decision

Jul 2021: C31 was issued after 3 PFs, no RFEs

Sep 2021: I-360 approval letter was issued

Nov 2021: Interview notice for I-485 was issued. 

Dec 21 2021: Interviewed

Jan 6 2022: Card was ordered

Jan 18 2022: Card in hand.

I hope that my sharing will help you. 

Congratulations and happy new year

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Guyana
Timeline
11 hours ago, AN2021 said:

Are you waiting to your vawa approval,?

Hi no, my vawa approved in March 2020, I’m just here waiting for interview.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Guyana
Timeline
11 hours ago, Mubja said:

Too long! Did they ask for a RFE? Did you inquire or contact the Congressperson?

@MubjaI only got 1 RFE I did send in some documents when I first filed, so I got 1RFE for  good moral character, that’s all and I got approved in March 2020. Right now I’m here waiting for interview, I contact congress person in December 20, so far no updated at this moment, I get back in contact with congress person if their is any updates they say if no updates by 20th January they will send back another request. That’s all for now.

13 hours ago, HustlingStill said:

share your case history please 

My EAD renewal got approved yesterday not I-360. Sorry for all confusion. For ead renewal my timeline is,
applied renewal jan 17 2021

case received by uscis jan 21 2021

Update to show fingerprints were taken april 16 2021

ead approval jan 18 2022.

my I-360 is pending for 23 months.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
12 hours ago, SJLN said:

Finally my card in hand.

Yee-HAAAAA!  :dance: 

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

21 hours ago, sandranj said:

Contact your congressperson.

Thank you for your answer. Can you tell me your opinion? Is it possible after card ordered then vacated for security check reason? Is it normal ? We will contact to congressperson, please your advice is important, lawyer does help for the question . Is it possible officer forgot security check ? 

21 hours ago, SJLN said:

I would love to say thank you all for your encouragements, your valuable advices as well as your sharings via this forum, specially @sandranj @Demise @Pinkrlion

Finally my card in hand. Below is my timeline:

2018: I-486 and I-130 submitted.

Oct 2019: I-360 submitted. My attorney requested the local office hold I-485 waiting for I-360 decision

Jul 2021: C31 was issued after 3 PFs, no RFEs

Sep 2021: I-360 approval letter was issued

Nov 2021: Interview notice for I-485 was issued. 

Dec 21 2021: Interviewed

Jan 6 2022: Card was ordered

Jan 18 2022: Card in hand.

I hope that my sharing will help you. 

Congrats! May I ask what did they ask you in the interview? 

Hey guys , applied for i765 renewal June 2021. My 180 extension is expiring in 2 months. Sent expedite but nothing so far. What should I do to get my EAD? My salary at work has gone up due to seniority, if I stop because of the extension expiration I will start with a basic salary and will lose 6$ per hour difference. Please help

37 minutes ago, God is a good God said:

Hey guys , applied for i765 renewal June 2021. My 180 extension is expiring in 2 months. Sent expedite but nothing so far. What should I do to get my EAD? My salary at work has gone up due to seniority, if I stop because of the extension expiration I will start with a basic salary and will lose 6$ per hour difference. Please help

You can try expedition through your congressperson. 

Vermont will not answer your queries, but will not ignore a congressional request. 

Filed: IR-4 Country: Norway
Timeline

@sandranj @Stillwinning!!!😊 i want to ask if my i485 interview letter would be sent to my old lawyer or my new lawyer that filed my vawa ..the i485 and i130 was filed by former  lawyer ,the i485 was put in abeyance for my vawa ,they didn’t deny it cause I told them on the interview date that I filed vawa and I was asked to bring receipt for the vawa ..but I changed the lawyer that filed my i485  when I filed my vawa ,..this question has been on my mind to ask and I will be so happy if I can be answered by the house , I contacted my Congress and they told me that the uscis told them that my i485 is at the local office waiting on the queue for interview, but the Congress woman emphasized on address ..

The lawyer I used for my i130 to file my i485 is different from the lawyer I used for my vawa..I changed my lawyer when I wanted to file my vawa,but the question I want to ask now is that will my interview later be sent to my old lawyers address or my vawa lawyer address ..please should I just fill out another G-28 form by my lawyer and send to the local office just to be on  a safer side ,cauze the local office said if I dnt hear back from them within 60 days that I should contact my congress again ..I’m thinking of going to my lawyer again and telling him to let us fill another G-28 form putting his address so as to be on a safer side !! Please advised me on what to do ..thanks ..

83B6B0F4-C771-4695-AE4E-F1F009296F29.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.