2,964 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, natalysmile said:

Hello. I am looking   people who have submitted a Petition like me from their home country. and who left America and are waiting in their country
i need advice ,who is waiting for a visa.

Hy contact this person @Mubja

Mubja posted on this thread, i believe review from page 99. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

It is Wednesday, and therefore time for our Semiofficial Semiweekly VAWA-Thread Joke:

=======================================

THE NEWLYWEDS AND THE CAN OF PAINT

Three couples went to visit a minister to see how to become members of his church.  The minister said that they would have to go without making love for two months and then come back to tell him how it went.  The first couple was retired, the second couple was middle-aged, and the third couple had just been married.

Two months went by, and the couples returned to the minister.  The retired couple said that it was no problem at all.  The middle-aged couple said that it was a bit tough for the first month, but then it was not a problem.  The newlyweds said it was fine until the woman dropped a can of paint.

"A can of PAINT?!" exclaimed the minister.

"Yeah," said the newlywed husband.  "She dropped the can, and when she bent over to pick it up, I had to have her right there and then.  Lust just took over."

The minister frowned, shook his head, and said, "You two sinners are not welcome in my church!"

"That's OK," said the man.  "We're not welcome at Home Depot, either."

:P 

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline
32 minutes ago, balo101 said:

Hy contact this person @Mubja

Mubja posted on this thread, i believe review from page 99. 

I am looking for people who are already in the process or have finished.
I communicated with this person. Thank you

5 hours ago, AN2021 said:

Hello. what could  be reason when 360 card approved and then vacated for security  check reason. They are waiting for security Check complete. Is it possible after 360 ordered they forgot security check? If so how uscis issued C09 card .please help 🙏 

I have the same situation. My case is on security check ...almost 2 years , they approved i360 and then sent for security check 

8 hours ago, AN2021 said:

Hello. what could  be reason when 360 card approved and then vacated for security  check reason. They are waiting for security Check complete. Is it possible after 360 ordered they forgot security check? If so how uscis issued C09 card .please help 🙏 

Is it possible? Yeah though a bit strange. I-360 is a weird Frankenstein's monster that's both a petition (which in general do not require a security check as that comes later when you apply for AOS or Immigrant Visa), and an application for employment authorization (which does require a security check). So is it possible to get approved but get the C31 EAD hold for a security check or denied because something really bad showed up in there? I would say yes even if I never saw it happen myself.

Contradictions without citations only make you look dumb.

10 hours ago, AN2021 said:

Did you receive your C31 category card? 

Yes received almost 2 years ago and had to file again for work authorization as c31 expired ... they gave me ead this year for 1 year only even though the new rule is 2 years ... it's a huge mess there ...have you ever received a letter stating your case was sent to your local office? 

On 12/30/2021 at 12:00 AM, natalysmile said:

I am looking for people who are already in the process or have finished.
I communicated with this person. Thank you

I’ve searched this website for people who went through the same process and there is none. Most people stay in the US till they are approved or denied, but unfortunately for us, we just have to wait for a decision on the i360 or try to inquire when the case is out of the normal processing time depending on the date of your initial case submission (22 to 29.5 months).  At the moment, Vermont office is still processing cases submitted on August 1 2019 as the USCIS website shows.

Maybe we can start a topic thread for individuals who are going through the process abroad like us and see if it will help to gather people who share the same situation and experience.  

good luck 🍀 

Edited by Mubja

1 hour ago, Gogetter18 said:

Hello All,

I hope you all are doing great. I've been so busy at work these past few months due to staffing shortages and sometimes have to work straight 4 day shifts, juggle children's activities, but I'm so grateful to God Almighty for the opportunity.

After 3 long years, my I485 has been approved!!! What a beautiful New Year's present!! My attorney's office sent me the I693 first week in December on a Friday immediately they received it, I got my medicals done the very next Monday, received the results back on a Thursday and that same Thursday dropped it off at my attorney's office. Barely 11 days later, which was 2 days ago, I received the notification "card in production" and yesterday "your case has been approved". I normally read where people say it takes 2 months to get the notification for card production, so I was pleasantly surprised and overjoyed that it came so quickly. Being the daughter of The Most High God SURELY has its perks, it grants me VIP status wherever I go, thank you Jesus!! My Father in heaven, the creator of heaven and earth, I am SO PROUD to be your daughter 🥳 🙏🙌.

I just got home from work, so if I don't respond to messages immediately please bear with me as I'm probably passed out on my couch :-), but I will respond as soon as I can.

Jet setting, let's get it!!

Thank you all and may you be blessed now and always.

Timeline:

I360, I485 AND I765 submitted Sep 2018

I360 approval April 2020, no RFE

Received 2 year EAD renewal July 2021

Received request for medicals and GC approval December 2021

Congratulations! That’s is indeed a perfect New Year’s present! 

3 hours ago, Gogetter18 said:

3 hours ago, Gogetter18 said:

Hello All,

I hope you all are doing great. I've been so busy at work these past few months due to staffing shortages and sometimes have to work straight 4 day shifts, juggle children's activities, but I'm so grateful to God Almighty for the opportunity.

After 3 long years, my I485 has been approved!!! What a beautiful New Year's present!! My attorney's office sent me the I693 first week in December on a Friday immediately they received it, I got my medicals done the very next Monday, received the results back on a Thursday and that same Thursday dropped it off at my attorney's office. Barely 11 days later, which was 2 days ago, I received the notification "card in production" and yesterday "your case has been approved". I normally read where people say it takes 2 months to get the notification for card production, so I was pleasantly surprised and overjoyed that it came so quickly. Being the daughter of The Most High God SURELY has its perks, it grants me VIP status wherever I go, thank you Jesus!! My Father in heaven, the creator of heaven and earth, I am SO PROUD to be your daughter 🥳 🙏🙌.

I just got home from work, so if I don't respond to messages immediately please bear with me as I'm probably passed out on my couch :-), but I will respond as soon as I can.

Jet setting, let's get it!!

Thank you all and may you be blessed now and always.

Timeline:

I360, I485 AND I765 submitted Sep 2018

I360 approval April 2020, no RFE

Received 2 year EAD renewal July 2021

Received request for medicals and GC approval December 2021

@Gogetter18 wow this is incredible, what an amazing way to receive the new year, congratulations!  Amen I agree God, Jesus is good, it is so loving to love him!

Thanks for sharing your story, can you please tell me to which USCIS local office you sent your i693.

My vawa was approved in march 2020, filed i485 on dec 2018, on nov 29 2021 I received RFE for i693, got them done quick,sent to uscis quicker and the i693 arrived to USCIS Queens Office on December 9 2021, I am hoping I will see the great news of i485 approvalon the first week of january, by then it will be 4 weeks since my I693 arrived to USCIS.

Your story is inspiring, made me feel my i485 will be aproved next week!

In Jesus name, amen

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.