Greencard-22

I-751 October 2021 Filers

740 posts in this topic

We Mailed out I751 packed Wednesday October 13th through USPS. Arrived Friday October 15th. Received Text message today they opened it. Waiting for them to cash the check.

I am now worried as we only put our recent bank statements for our checking and savings account rather than multiple statements. We did include our tax returns from 2019 and 2020 and other bills like car insurance, life insurance, medical insurance and the newly purchased deed to our new home.  We also have letters from 4 friends and pictures. Do you guys think its okay we didn't include more bank statements since we have other evidence of us being in a relationship?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
10 minutes ago, LovelyLisa89 said:

We Mailed out I751 packed Wednesday October 13th through USPS. Arrived Friday October 15th. Received Text message today they opened it. Waiting for them to cash the check.

I am now worried as we only put our recent bank statements for our checking and savings account rather than multiple statements. We did include our tax returns from 2019 and 2020 and other bills like car insurance, life insurance, medical insurance and the newly purchased deed to our new home.  We also have letters from 4 friends and pictures. Do you guys think its okay we didn't include more bank statements since we have other evidence of us being in a relationship?

I really wouldn't worry too much. They do like to see the entire history of bank transactions, but the worst thing that will happen is they will ask for more statements.  I do know of a someone who got an RFE for that. It might delay your approval, but not by much. Your other evidence sounds great, so maybe it won't be a problem. 

6 hours ago, visaquestion1234 said:

Did you guys submit multiple utility bills showing you and your spouse’s names? I mean for the same utility like electric, water, etc. I’ll of course be gathering multiple bank statements, I just don’t know  if I should submit multiple bills for the same utility.

Every other month on the utility statements and monthly on the bank statements (some say that's overkill and makes the packet excessively large). My reasoning is you want to give yourself every chance to success the first time without an RFE or maybe even a non interview!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Hi all,

We just sent our 400+ pages package today. We have access to attorney services through our insurance, so someone reviewed our package before we sent it.

Considering that I had several ideas about what to include reading the discussions here, I thought that might help someone if I shared a summary of our table of contents. We decided to focus on the period after the AOS interview. Here you go:

- IDs: front and back of PRC and receipt letter with barcode; USC passport; my foreign passport; driver licenses; marriage certificate.

- Joint finances: joint tax returns 2019 and 2020; car titles; monthly bank and credit card statements.

- Insurances: joint car, renters, and health insurances; life insurances and work contracts showing one as the beneficiary of the other.

- Cohabitation: driver licenses showing same address; lease agreements; rental online platform listing us as residents on the same unit; some utilities bills for last year (we only had that for a few months); public library account pages showing the same address; a couple of mail addressed to both of us.

- Trips together: flight itineraries and Airbnb/hotel reservations for trips we took together. (I also included my Airbnb page with received reviews because a couple of hosts wrote the review listing both our names haha)

- Other: joint memberships (Amazon, Costco, National Parks Annual Passes signed by both of us, wine club, airline companion program); two affidavits letter (from a couple of friends and the USC's parents); some pictures of us and with friends, family (~25).

Now we wait :) 

Timeline
5 hours ago, privic said:

Hi all,

We just sent our 400+ pages package today. We have access to attorney services through our insurance, so someone reviewed our package before we sent it.

Considering that I had several ideas about what to include reading the discussions here, I thought that might help someone if I shared a summary of our table of contents. We decided to focus on the period after the AOS interview. Here you go:

- IDs: front and back of PRC and receipt letter with barcode; USC passport; my foreign passport; driver licenses; marriage certificate.

- Joint finances: joint tax returns 2019 and 2020; car titles; monthly bank and credit card statements.

- Insurances: joint car, renters, and health insurances; life insurances and work contracts showing one as the beneficiary of the other.

- Cohabitation: driver licenses showing same address; lease agreements; rental online platform listing us as residents on the same unit; some utilities bills for last year (we only had that for a few months); public library account pages showing the same address; a couple of mail addressed to both of us.

- Trips together: flight itineraries and Airbnb/hotel reservations for trips we took together. (I also included my Airbnb page with received reviews because a couple of hosts wrote the review listing both our names haha)

- Other: joint memberships (Amazon, Costco, National Parks Annual Passes signed by both of us, wine club, airline companion program); two affidavits letter (from a couple of friends and the USC's parents); some pictures of us and with friends, family (~25).

Now we wait :) 

Looks good! The only ID you needed to include is a copy of the petitioner's green card. The passports and marriage certificates are not necessary, but no harm in having included them. Good luck for a short wait!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Joyoussinger said:

Looks good! The only ID you needed to include is a copy of the petitioner's green card. The passports and marriage certificates are not necessary, but no harm in having included them. Good luck for a short wait!

I am curious why some packages include the petitioner’s proof of US citizenship.  

16 hours ago, Chef’s Wife said:

As for the Citizenship btw it should be 2.7 years since we received our first GC isn’t it? 

And marriage should be 3 years.

If based on marriage, you apply 3 months before the 3rd anniversary of your green card. 

2 hours ago, Mike E said:

I am curious why some packages include the petitioner’s proof of US citizenship.  

No point. That was already established in AOS or else they won't have the green card to begin with. 

Naturalization

Day 000 - 12/28/2023 Package Filed

Day 000 - 12/28/2023 Biometrics Reused

Day 038 - 02/03/2024 Interview Notice

Day 085 - 03/21/2024 N-400 Interview

Day 085 - 03/21/2024 Oath Scheduled

Day 117 - 04/22/2024 Oath Ceremony

ROC 

Day 000 - 10/04/2021 Package mailed

Day 002 - 10/06/2021 Package arrived at Phoenix PO Box

Day 002 - 10/06/2021 NOA1 Date

Day 004 - 10/08/2021 Credit card charged

Day 012 - 10/16/2021 NOA1 Received

Day 016 - 10/20/2021 Notification that biometrics were waived

Day 035 - 11/08/2021 Biometrics waived NOA received

Day 696 - 08/31/2023 NOA Approval Received

Day 702 - 09/06/2023 Green card in hand

AOS 

Day 000 - 04/08/2019 Package mailed

Day 001 - 04/09/2019 Packaged delivered to Chicago Lockbox via Fedex

Day 010 - 04/17/2019 Check cashed

Day 035 - 05/12/2019 NOA1 received in the mail

Day 047 - 05/24/2019 Biometrics notice received in the mail for 06/05/2019

Day 051 - 05/28/2019 Biometrics - Early walk-in

Day 119 - 08/02/2019 InfoPass to apply for Emergency AP (Approved)

Day 120 - 08/03/2019 EAD Card in production

Day 179 - 10/03/2019 Interview Notice

Day 213 - 11/06/2019 Interview 

Day 219 - 11/12/2019 I-130 & I-485 Approval Notice Received (Approved 11/06/2019)

Day 220 - 11/13/2019 Email Notification (Card was mailed)

Day 221 - 11/14/2019 Green card in hand

Hello all,

We can submit everything around the end of October but this is what I have planned so far... Does this sound like enough?

Cover Letter

Personal Check for 680

G-1145

Form I-751

Conditional GC  

U.S. Birth Certificate 

Marriage Certificate 

Bank Cards for Joint Acc

Bank statements for checking account from the last two years 

Bank statements for savings account for last two years

2020 & 2019 tax returns with W-2

2020 & 2019 tax transcript

driver's licenses showing current address and previous address

letter from my father explaining we live on his land and that we moved this month (notarized) 

My ID showing current address

documentation from cellular provider showing that husband is authorized user for account

Credit cards for our Joint Acc

Credit card statements for the last two years showing our activities 

health insurance document showing coverage for spouse

house insurance showing both of our names

life insurance beneficiary form showing husband 

car insurance listing both of our names

one affidavit letter

pictures announcing our pregnancy and photos with family

Timeline
7 minutes ago, lil.han said:

Hello all,

We can submit everything around the end of October but this is what I have planned so far... Does this sound like enough?

Cover Letter

Personal Check for 680

G-1145

Form I-751

Conditional GC  

U.S. Birth Certificate 

Marriage Certificate 

Bank Cards for Joint Acc

Bank statements for checking account from the last two years 

Bank statements for savings account for last two years

2020 & 2019 tax returns with W-2

2020 & 2019 tax transcript

driver's licenses showing current address and previous address

letter from my father explaining we live on his land and that we moved this month (notarized) 

My ID showing current address

documentation from cellular provider showing that husband is authorized user for account

Credit cards for our Joint Acc

Credit card statements for the last two years showing our activities 

health insurance document showing coverage for spouse

house insurance showing both of our names

life insurance beneficiary form showing husband 

car insurance listing both of our names

one affidavit letter

pictures announcing our pregnancy and photos with family

Looks good! You don't need the birth and marriage certificates. For the bank statements, be sure to include all the pages (even blank ones) for each statement. You can send one statement for each quarter. I also sent the first and most recent ones.  Good luck for a quick approval and waived biometrics!

On 10/15/2021 at 9:12 AM, Joyoussinger said:

Since you're in New York, your application will probably be sent to Vermont. Things seem to be moving along there. We got our biometrics letter in record time! 

does that mean Alabama most likely goes to Texas service? 

Timeline
2 hours ago, lil.han said:

I don't know. It does seem to be determined by location, but I'm not sure exactly how those locations are determined.

2 hours ago, lil.han said:

See below URL.  Alabama falls under SRC (Texas service center).

https://www.immigrationdirect.com/uscis/uscis-service-centers.jsp

12 minutes ago, SoCal2021 said:

See below URL.  Alabama falls under SRC (Texas service center).

https://www.immigrationdirect.com/uscis/uscis-service-centers.jsp

i was just curious as none of my previous stuff has went to Texas Service Center. K1 went to California and AOS went to Missouri

9 minutes ago, lil.han said:

i was just curious as none of my previous stuff has went to Texas Service Center. K1 went to California and AOS went to Missouri

Yes.  USCIS is quite inconsistent.  I do know that if you get MSC (NBC), this means is that you will probably have an interview.  If you get one of the other ones, then you have a chance for interview waiver.  I have also seen some people initially get one service center and they change it to MSC/NBC once CIS decides that you need to have an interview.  

All the best.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Myanmar
Timeline

Joint I-751 filed for my wife Iris (petitioner), and me (spouse) today. Evidence:

• Green card
  • Our drivers licenses showing same address
  • USPS Informed Delivery records showing same address
  • Life insurance policy on spouse showing petitioner as beneficiary
  • Health insurance cards showing both our names
  • Joint auto insurance policy with both our names
  • Auto Insurance cards with both our names
  • IRS tax transcripts for 2019 and 2020 showing joint filing
  • Joint investment account statements (one per quarter since AOS interview)
  • Joint bank account statements  (one per quarter since AOS interview). During the 10 days between AOS interview and approval, I made myself useful and added a bunch of bills to autopay out of that account
  • Joint AAA car membership
  • Joint car title
  • Joint car registration
  • Joint Costco membership
  • 8 flight itineraries showing our names
  • One resort booking showing both names with evidence of both checking in
  • One cruise ship booking showing both our names with evidence of both boarding
  • Photos with both of us, and some with friends and family. Captioned.
  • Statements in support of relationship from two of spouse's friends

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.