Greencard-22

I-751 October 2021 Filers

740 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Chef’s Wife said:

10/06/2021 Sent by FedEx 5 lbs ~$34 paid via my FedEx account (Declared value $1000; Signature Required)

10/11/2021 Delivered at Phoenix (on Columbus Day), signed for by A.Ponce

10/13/2021 Received text msg EAC case#

10/14/2021 Charged (personal check)

……… NOA1 Hopefully will receive this week. However let me check my USCIS Online Account. They may put it altogether already.

You're in NY, right? I wonder how long the Vermont Service Center is going to take this time. 

Naturalization

Day 000 - 12/28/2023 Package Filed

Day 000 - 12/28/2023 Biometrics Reused

Day 038 - 02/03/2024 Interview Notice

Day 085 - 03/21/2024 N-400 Interview

Day 085 - 03/21/2024 Oath Scheduled

Day 117 - 04/22/2024 Oath Ceremony

ROC 

Day 000 - 10/04/2021 Package mailed

Day 002 - 10/06/2021 Package arrived at Phoenix PO Box

Day 002 - 10/06/2021 NOA1 Date

Day 004 - 10/08/2021 Credit card charged

Day 012 - 10/16/2021 NOA1 Received

Day 016 - 10/20/2021 Notification that biometrics were waived

Day 035 - 11/08/2021 Biometrics waived NOA received

Day 696 - 08/31/2023 NOA Approval Received

Day 702 - 09/06/2023 Green card in hand

AOS 

Day 000 - 04/08/2019 Package mailed

Day 001 - 04/09/2019 Packaged delivered to Chicago Lockbox via Fedex

Day 010 - 04/17/2019 Check cashed

Day 035 - 05/12/2019 NOA1 received in the mail

Day 047 - 05/24/2019 Biometrics notice received in the mail for 06/05/2019

Day 051 - 05/28/2019 Biometrics - Early walk-in

Day 119 - 08/02/2019 InfoPass to apply for Emergency AP (Approved)

Day 120 - 08/03/2019 EAD Card in production

Day 179 - 10/03/2019 Interview Notice

Day 213 - 11/06/2019 Interview 

Day 219 - 11/12/2019 I-130 & I-485 Approval Notice Received (Approved 11/06/2019)

Day 220 - 11/13/2019 Email Notification (Card was mailed)

Day 221 - 11/14/2019 Green card in hand

Good Day all. It's that time again to deal with the USCIS. I doubt I will find any loopholes like the Lincoln service center when I filed for my wife's i130. (Apparently filing a k-3 at the time after filing the i130 pushed the application getting it immediately looked at.) Luckily we did since covid would have delayed our reunion. 

Our i751 timeline:

10/14 FedEx package 

10/17 credit card got charged at 11pm MST 

10/18 msc case number texted this morning. 

Good luck to all. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

4 hours ago, Chef’s Wife said:

10/06/2021 Sent by FedEx 5 lbs ~$34 paid via my FedEx account (Declared value $1000; Signature Required)

10/11/2021 Delivered at Phoenix (on Columbus Day), signed for by A.Ponce

10/13/2021 Received text msg EAC case#

10/14/2021 Charged (personal check)

10/18/2021 Received my NOA I-797: Receipt Notice $680 (dated as my text msg 10/13 2021).

So now for 24 months we are good to go out of the country with NOA + Expired GC.

So doesn’t matter when the permanent GC will arrive, in case if we want to file for Citizenship pretty soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Did you guys submit multiple utility bills showing you and your spouse’s names? I mean for the same utility like electric, water, etc. I’ll of course be gathering multiple bank statements, I just don’t know  if I should submit multiple bills for the same utility.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, visaquestion1234 said:

Did you guys submit multiple utility bills showing you and your spouse’s names? I mean for the same utility like electric, water, etc. I’ll of course be gathering multiple bank statements, I just don’t know  if I should submit multiple bills for the same utility.

We sent several Electric bills, spanning the time we've been married. It was the only utility to which I was able to add his name. We did send statements from our joint account, one for each quarter and the most recent. Again, it's important that they see activity in that account for the span of your marriage.  I've read again and again that it's important to include every page of each statement, including blank ones. Sending multiple months worth of evidence from these accounts shows them that you have been truly comingling your finances and you didn't just throw something together for the sake of ROC. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Okay so we added some more stuff to our package and sent it off today. Hoping to get a case number in the next week or two. 🥳

Timeline
1 minute ago, Laritya said:

Okay so we added some more stuff to our package and sent it off today. Hoping to get a case number in the next week or two. 🥳

Good luck!

23 minutes ago, Joyoussinger said:

We sent several Electric bills, spanning the time we've been married. It was the only utility to which I was able to add his name. We did send statements from our joint account, one for each quarter and the most recent. Again, it's important that they see activity in that account for the span of your marriage.  I've read again and again that it's important to include every page of each statement, including blank ones. Sending multiple months worth of evidence from these accounts shows them that you have been truly comingling your finances and you didn't just throw something together for the sake of ROC. 

But in our case for example they saw all that in 2018 for the same address when we went through AOS. So… doesn’t really make any sense to send all of that again. So I guess latest 2021 statements good enough. Honestly if you call to Spectrum or ConEd and ask to add someone’s name it’s so easy…🤷🏻‍♀️

Bank Statements make more sense however it’s the same joint account same bank same address… as in 2018…so… 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Of course they don’t keep our data probably but May be they do 👍🙄

Some people do not have joint account at all so what? Lol

That is why I really think It’s really “your own” tailored bunch of evidence you are sending them and there are no rules. It depends on what you have and your own situation and relationship. IMHO. USCIS give you a lot of options how to provide them with the evidence you have. Everything matters, past, present.. They are so professional I feel like whatever ideal evidence you provide them with they know who is honest and who is not 🤣

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Chef’s Wife said:

But in our case for example they saw all that in 2018 for the same address when we went through AOS. So… doesn’t really make any sense to send all of that again. So I guess latest 2021 statements good enough. Honestly if you call to Spectrum or ConEd and ask to add someone’s name it’s so easy…🤷🏻‍♀️

Bank Statements make more sense however it’s the same joint account same bank same address… as in 2018…so… 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Of course they don’t keep our data probably but May be they do 👍🙄

That is why I really think It’s really “your own” tailored bunch of evidence you are sending them and there are no rules. It depends on what you have and your own situation and relationship. IMHO. USCIS give you a lot of options how to provide them with the evidence you have. Everything matters, past, present.. They are so professional I feel like whatever ideal evidence you provide them with they know who is honest and who is not 🤣

Thank you for that reply, I appreciate it! The unique thing with our case is that my wife got her green card literally on the day we closed on our new house (living with my parents before) so pretty much everything with the purchase of the home is in my name since she her “legality” as a US resident hadn’t been approved yet. I’m now going back to our utility companies to have her name put on and hopefully that will help. (I’m not submitting in October, btw, but I’m trying to keep tabs for when I start building our package). Thanks for the insight and help!

8 minutes ago, visaquestion1234 said:

Thank you for that reply, I appreciate it! The unique thing with our case is that my wife got her green card literally on the day we closed on our new house (living with my parents before) so pretty much everything with the purchase of the home is in my name since she her “legality” as a US resident hadn’t been approved yet. I’m now going back to our utility companies to have her name put on and hopefully that will help. (I’m not submitting in October, btw, but I’m trying to keep tabs for when I start building our package). Thanks for the insight and help!

So in your case it’s probably critical to add her name since you guys have a new address now. Even though I don’t really think those statements are a big deal for USCIS. 

Big deal is Verizon detailed statements (cellular providers I mean), your joint account movement, boarding passes and hotel bookings altogether with photos. Affidavits from people with reputation. The will if you have one. Insurances. Everything basically. 

Just now I realized my husband paid a lot for my education and I didn’t send this evidence to them. Whatever, as we all mentioned already: it’s never enough  evidence 😂

Timeline
50 minutes ago, Chef’s Wife said:

So in your case it’s probably critical to add her name since you guys have a new address now. Even though I don’t really think those statements are a big deal for USCIS. 

Big deal is Verizon detailed statements (cellular providers I mean), your joint account movement, boarding passes and hotel bookings altogether with photos. Affidavits from people with reputation. The will if you have one. Insurances. Everything basically. 

Just now I realized my husband paid a lot for my education and I didn’t send this evidence to them. Whatever, as we all mentioned already: it’s never enough  evidence 😂

I agree. I’ve added her to my(our) electric bill, water bill, (still have to do the oil bill), she’s a joint owner of all my bank/checking/investment accounts, beneficiary of both 401k’s I have active, life/health insurance, car insurance (car is already paid off), we keep all boarding passes and bookings, phone bills is a family plan that I contribute to, home insurance, and other store reward programs although that doesn’t carry much weight. We’re having another wedding celebration with ~150 people so hopefully that be a little kicker as well. Probably some other little stuff I’m forgetting. I’m hoping to have enough so that we don’t have to drag other people into our process by providing an affidavit, strong as that evidence may be.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Chef’s Wife said:

To suggest sending only recent statements is not the best advice and could result in an RFE. I realize you and I have already discussed this. I'm really stating this for anyone else who might read this and think they only need to send the latest statements. USCIS saw our statements during AOS, too. That was in 2019, almost two years ago. They want to see ongoing evidence for the whole time. Of course, every petition will be different, but there are "rules" in that they want to see the entire history of the marriage. Hopefully, the way you did it will work for you and I hope your approval comes soon. We're both at Vermont, and it seems to be moving!

Edited by Joyoussinger

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 10/17/2021 at 6:18 PM, Sarge2155 said:

Hi Debbie I see you are back at it again LOL seems like yesterday you/we were in the K1 threads. Our window does not open up until Jan 2022, but I got everything all ready just waiting on the eligibility date to approach. Good seeing you again and I hope your ROC will be speedy!

hello old friend! Hope yall have been doing well.I remember your process seemed to take FOREVER....

yup K1, was waiting for interview, Quebec was .. being Quebec (LOL) and we ... made a convenient change to a CR1 LMAO. Quebec is STILL being Quebec and is holding his passport renewal hostage.SINCE FEBRUARY!! They charged the credit card almost a month ago, so MAYBE its finally coming... we haven't received a call or letter saying ' do this part over' again...

thanks to covid we are still paying on his storage unit up there LMAO. no matter though. as hubby says 'its just money, there's more to be made'....so it'd be GREAT to get that passport back....

i 485, 130, EAD and AP

04/09/2019    NOA1 received/check cashed i 485 and 130 (direct adjustment)

11/7/2019      Interview- Norfolk

11/10/2019    APPROVED (notification rec'd 11/10, approval dated 11/8)

DONE FOR TWO YEARS!!! ;)

Filed everything ourselves with no RFE's or delays.

CR1 for Child under 21 (20 at time of filing)- Filed by LPR Spouse for his son

4/4/20     Mailed packet

4/12/20   NOA1 rec'd

10/14/21 (havent heard anything... when do i start to get worried?)

9/15/22 APPROVED! Now to wait for NVC and interview....

ROC

10/14/21 Mailed to AZ PO Box. Let the waiting begin. Again.

10/16/21 Received at PO Box

10/19/21 Received Text NOA1

10/23/21 Received Mailed NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.