aerodnight

September 2021 I-130 filers

780 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, SaraEl said:

No news for Cali sc? This is seriously  frustrating... 

I thought by now most of Sept cases would've been approuved 😕😕😕

Nothing yet, PD Sept 10, 2021. Nothing for you yet either?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
5 hours ago, SaraEl said:

I just don't get it. I see more and more approvals in the October thread but everything seems to have stagnated in ours. 😔

I-130 (Potomac)

NOA1: 09/11/2021

NOA2: 11/21/2022

(NVC + Frankfurt Consulate)

NVC Docs Submitted: 12/03/2022

DQ: 01/30/2023

Appointment: 03/14/2023

Filed: Other Country: Nigeria
Timeline
11 hours ago, SaraEl said:

Sep 27 still waiting I am more than tired at this point 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

3 cases were approuved this month from Cali sc that's just not acceptable. My pd is October 5th I really hope for a miracle that I will be approuved this month with Sept cases. Please keep us updated 

18 hours ago, shytown said:

I just don't get it. I see more and more approvals in the October thread but everything seems to have stagnated in ours. 😔

Ikr! it sucks. In 15 days, my case is exactly 1 year :(

On 8/24/2022 at 8:16 PM, Ctavarez90 said:

I am in the NVC process and people are asking me and it still is frustrating. I can estimate but I don’t know for sure. 

Fully agree - hoping to have some feedback from NVC within the next 2 weeks based on the published timeframes, but even then from looking at timelines of similar cases with London embassy it could be another 5 months until I have an interview...

My wife is moving back to USA on 10th of September, so it's looking like long-distance for a few months at least which is pretty frustrating (although I appreciate there are others here who are still waiting for I-130 approval and have been living apart already).

I've completed our timeline and will keep it updated to hopefully help the estimates for the rest of you.

Hey  just curious if anyone like our case?! . On September we applied ir visa ,My cr1 had expired few years ago . we didn’t renew it at that time because we changed our mind and  we all went back home.Now  my husband got a job so we decided to move again to Us There is no way to renew the visa so my  husband applied for me  IR visa and my children already have Us  passport as soon they born . 

Edited by totta
event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hey, any news? I just saw a sept 6th getting approuved in lawfully. The cas was processing in California sc.

Please let us know if you know someone with similar pd getting approuved. 

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, SaraEl said:

Hey, any news? I just saw a sept 6th getting approuved in lawfully. The cas was processing in California sc.

Please let us know if you know someone with similar pd getting approuved. 

Thanks for sharing the news from Lawfully.  The last I saw is SEP 10th 2021 from Calif.  I see Nov 2021 is getting approved in Potomac, NSC and Texas,  Calif needs to catch up.... PLEASE PLEASE GOD.   There are lot of Oct 2021 in calif as per VJ 

On 9/3/2022 at 1:07 AM, Dil & Malar said:

Thanks for sharing the news from Lawfully.  The last I saw is SEP 10th 2021 from Calif.  I see Nov 2021 is getting approved in Potomac, NSC and Texas,  Calif needs to catch up.... PLEASE PLEASE GOD.   There are lot of Oct 2021 in calif as per VJ 

What happened with september case :( any news? Should we call the uscis rep?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.