aerodnight

September 2021 I-130 filers

780 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
50 minutes ago, Icedgem said:

It looks like another September 2nd got approved on the 23rd of August, see Igors list.  Wow it’s slow going!!

Yes they stopped processing cr1 more then a week now .  2 cases with Sept 2nd and one with Sept 10th pd so far But nothing since....  They are prioritizing other visa categories I believe 

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline
21 minutes ago, SaraEl said:

Yes they stopped processing cr1 more then a week now .  2 cases with Sept 2nd and one with Sept 10th pd so far But nothing since....  They are prioritizing other visa categories I believe 

Here we go another one SEP 10th approved now.

California No 2021-09-10 2022-08-24

Not sure what you mean by they stopped processing CR1?  I do see these approvals may be for CR1

7 hours ago, madhatter204 said:

PD 24 Sep, AR since 1 October so 11 months today since filing, and CSC. NOA2 approvals seem to be getting longer too (e.g. approvals seem to be increasing by 10 days or so each time. Just anecdotally from CSC data on this site). So at this point I am expecting the NOA2 at 12 months. Really frustrating when many have their visas in hand at 12 months. I just hope it means the London embassy delays will have cleared up by the time it gets to Nov/Dec. Also paranoid we're going to get an RFE for something silly at NVC and have even more delays because why wouldn't we?! We already got one of the worst service centres!

Totally agree with what you're all saying about costs, two households, travel, etc. It's wedding season at the moment too and we've been trying to meet up for those - not really a complaint since we get to see each other more but it's been $$$$. Feel like we have the same conversations over and over with everyone we see. "Any news on your visa?" "Nope, been 11 months and nothing" repeat x100 haha, just going to stop talking to people about it until my interview is scheduled.

On the bright side all the travel means I got status with British Airways and they upgraded me to business class twice in a row!

Omg I know what you mean about people asking “when’s your husband going to be here” “I don’t knowwwww”. I know they just care and ask for that reason but gosh….so frustrating. Oh and my whole AC system has to be replaced tomorrow. More money!!  Hahaha. 

28 minutes ago, HurtRN said:

Omg I know what you mean about people asking “when’s your husband going to be here” “I don’t knowwwww”. I know they just care and ask for that reason but gosh….so frustrating. Oh and my whole AC system has to be replaced tomorrow. More money!!  Hahaha. 

I am in the NVC process and people are asking me and it still is frustrating. I can estimate but I don’t know for sure. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I mean, there are a couple people already getting approvals from the October 2021 thread. It's completely random. 

I-130 (Potomac)

NOA1: 09/11/2021

NOA2: 11/21/2022

(NVC + Frankfurt Consulate)

NVC Docs Submitted: 12/03/2022

DQ: 01/30/2023

Appointment: 03/14/2023

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
6 hours ago, Dil & Malar said:

Here we go another one SEP 10th approved now.

California No 2021-09-10 2022-08-24

Not sure what you mean by they stopped processing CR1?  I do see these approvals may be for CR1 

Thx for the good news. I thought they stopped processing cr1 cases since I didn't see any other approuval lately. That's great news. I hope that this is not random and that they already approuved earlier cases  sept10th pd. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Got a notification yesterday from Case Tracker that our case was sent to the Department of State and today morning we received an email from NVC with case number and 'Introduction to Document Collection' in the title. @Ctavarez90 @Troy B  or anyone else, do you know how long it takes them to send the invoice ID since I need it to login into CEAC?

7 minutes ago, aerodnight said:

Got a notification yesterday from Case Tracker that our case was sent to the Department of State and today morning we received an email from NVC with case number and 'Introduction to Document Collection' in the title. @Ctavarez90 @Troy B  or anyone else, do you know how long it takes them to send the invoice ID since I need it to login into CEAC?

They should have sent it the same day you got that email. I got my case tracker and invoice email before I got that the one you said you received. Check today and it should be there

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Ctavarez90 said:

They should have sent it the same day you got that email. I got my case tracker and invoice email before I got that the one you said you received. Check today and it should be there

Thanks, I guess it's still pretty early so i have nothing to worry about, probably will receive later today

17 minutes ago, ajxl888 said:

Hi All - just got approved today from Texas service center!  PD: 9/29/2021.  Hang in there everyone!!!

Does anyone have any good resources that outlines next steps/how to best prepare?  Thanks in advance!

Congratulations hope we get approved soon🥹🌺

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
25 minutes ago, ajxl888 said:

Hi All - just got approved today from Texas service center!  PD: 9/29/2021.  Hang in there everyone!!!

Also, you should make/update a timeline on VJ, the more info in the database the better the tracking estimates are for everyone else.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
5 hours ago, aerodnight said:

I got the first 2 emails within 12 hours of each other.  and the "Notice of Immigrant Visa Case Creation" email is the one that listed the things you need to login to CEAC.  and that first one came from National_Visa_Center@state.gov whereas the other ones are from NVC-do-not-reply@state.gov,  check your spam folder.

Edited by Troy B
add email address mail came from.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.