aerodnight

September 2021 I-130 filers

780 posts in this topic

On 9/20/2021 at 1:00 AM, HurtRN said:

Hey all!  Man I really thought I submitted a reply on this thread but I always seem to get them somewhere else random. Haha

Anyhow, I filed for my husband on September 6th!  Happy to have a little group to experience this all with. Wish everyone the best and blessings!

.Corey 

Hi any update about your case?

On 9/20/2021 at 10:28 AM, Smile4rill1 said:

Hi guys I just filled online for my husband today. Sep 20th. Good luck to us

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
35 minutes ago, Julio247 said:

Oh yes we are at NVC stage, we should be reviewed by next weak. 

Hi, I found this thread only now. Filed my I-130 form on September 12th last year, and it was last updated on February 20th (91 days ago) to "Case is being actively reviewed by USCIS"

And since then, unfortunately no change.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hey guys, I hope you're all well. Is it my imagination, or can we not check the processing times for our spouses anymore? Call me crazy, but there used to be an option on this dropdown on the official "Check Processing Times" page

Screen Shot 2022-06-04 at 00.55.04.png

I-130 (Potomac)

NOA1: 09/11/2021

NOA2: 11/21/2022

(NVC + Frankfurt Consulate)

NVC Docs Submitted: 12/03/2022

DQ: 01/30/2023

Appointment: 03/14/2023

51 minutes ago, shytown said:

Hey guys, I hope you're all well. Is it my imagination, or can we not check the processing times for our spouses anymore? Call me crazy, but there used to be an option on this dropdown on the official "Check Processing Times" page

Screen Shot 2022-06-04 at 00.55.04.png

I read it, first 2?

The first for LPR, second is for USC petitioner.

Or maybe I misunderstood what you're looking for..

On 5/20/2022 at 5:15 PM, Julio247 said:

Hi there!  Only update I have had was January 14, 2022 under active review and then nothing else. 

what about you?

3 hours ago, shytown said:

Think you're just reading it wrong. Spouse is the first two options there, one for permanent resident, one for citizens. Maybe that "child under 21" at the end is throwing you off?

Timeline
8 hours ago, kurumu said:

Think you're just reading it wrong. Spouse is the first two options there, one for permanent resident, one for citizens. Maybe that "child under 21" at the end is throwing you off?

Whoops, you're right, the child part did throw me off. 🙈 Thanks!!! 

I-130 (Potomac)

• 3 weeks later...

Just checkin in on all my fellow Sept. 2021 filers.  Any progress from anyone lately?  I spoke to someone who applied February 2022 and received approval already this Month (June).  They were Texas SC.....I try not to compare especially since I am another SC (Potomac)....but, still I do.  LOL.  

Have a good day my friends! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

California Service Center - still nothing, actively reviewed for 273 days already. Had a couple of estimations for around 12th of July, the last one was for the 2nd of August. I'm not in a hurry, but still would love to be pass this stage and go to the NVC already.

48 minutes ago, aerodnight said:

California Service Center - still nothing, actively reviewed for 273 days already. Had a couple of estimations for around 12th of July, the last one was for the 2nd of August. I'm not in a hurry, but still would love to be pass this stage and go to the NVC already.

Hey there! Im at the California service center as well. I’ve been in actively review for 273 days also. My last estimated approval was for Aug 2nd. My PD is 08/31/21. Im really hoping to get my approval before Aug. maybe sometime next month. It will be so much less stress to be at the NVC stags and out of this rabbit hole

Timeline

Good to hear from you all, even though we haven't seen much movement. I'm sure that that is headed our way soon. Our estimates are right around the corner.

- I submitted early September 2021, I'm at Potomac and I've been on AR for approx. 150 days.

- Submitted K3 early March, nothing came of it.

- Estimated date is mid July.

Just curious, does anyone know how much of a role the beneficiary's country of residence/origin plays in processing speed? 

I-130 (Potomac)

9 minutes ago, shytown said:

Just curious, does anyone know how much of a role the beneficiary's country of residence/origin plays in processing speed? 

Unless the beneficiary is Ukrainian, country of origin or residence has no impact on petition processing speed.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.