micky7

September 2021 - AOS Filers

1,368 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello everyone! 
I've got the approval as well :D

Funny thing is that this time I didn't get the uscis email notification they send when an action is taken on my case. I just happen to be checking my uscis account (as I've been doing daily for the past month... ). Oh well, but who cares.. the thing finally happened!! 🤩

I wish good luck to everyone that is still waiting and happy new year! :) 

---

Filed I-130 online: 8/31/21

I-130 online email notification: 8/31/21

Filed I-485, I-765 and I-131 via Fedex: 8/31/21

Delivered: 9/03/21

Credit Card charged: 9/22/21

SMS notification for I-485, I-765 and I-131: 9/22/21

Biometrics appointment scheduled: 10/09/21

Courtesy letter regarding I-693: 10/22/21

Biometrics appointment: 11/05/21

RFE regarding I-693: 11/16/22

I-130 approval notice: 11/30/22

Confimation notice of receiving my RFE response: 12/16/22

I-485 approval notice: 01/20/23

Edited by Bee Haitch

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

today is one year anniversary of the last status update on my parent's I485 when it updated to "Actively Reviewing". Since then there has been no developments. 

PD for i485: September 30 2021

5 hours ago, kline19 said:

today is one year anniversary of the last status update on my parent's I485 when it updated to "Actively Reviewing". Since then there has been no developments. 

PD for i485: September 30 2021

For my parent, I got a RFE for I 693 and I submitted the response on Jan 27, after which status changed to Response to RFE received- on the same day. Today my I-130 went from 'Case received and receipt sent' to 'Case is being actively reviewed'.

I hope your parent's case also moves further soon. Good luck.

Edited by gamma50g

Timeline

Thanks.

Today, I talked to an agent via Emma and I found out that the interview had been waived since November 2021! However, the i485 file is still at NBC and hasn't been transferred to local field office. This is bizarre. The only reason I can think of this situation is because they rejected the first finger print and we had to go through a second fingerprinting. This could have thrown off the I485 app from its normal line of processing into some other pile on the side. 

15 minutes ago, kline19 said:

Thanks.

Today, I talked to an agent via Emma and I found out that the interview had been waived since November 2021! However, the i485 file is still at NBC and hasn't been transferred to local field office. This is bizarre. The only reason I can think of this situation is because they rejected the first finger print and we had to go through a second fingerprinting. This could have thrown off the I485 app from its normal line of processing into some other pile on the side. 

My busband called a year ago and was told the same thing. A year later still nothing......

Timeline
10 hours ago, Dark2013 said:

My busband called a year ago and was told the same thing. A year later still nothing......

This is so ridiculous! So the case is still at NBC with no new updates? I am writing to a Senator's office to see if they could get this thing to move.

15 minutes ago, kline19 said:

This is so ridiculous! So the case is still at NBC with no new updates? I am writing to a Senator's office to see if they could get this thing to move.

No updates. We sent medical when we were told it was waived since then nothing. No one can confirm they received it or not and we did not ger a RFE fot it. More frustrating is one agent saying it is waived while another one can't see it🤣

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Dark2013 said:

No updates. We sent medical when we were told it was waived since then nothing. No one can confirm they received it or not and we did not ger a RFE fot it. More frustrating is one agent saying it is waived while another one can't see it🤣

It's typically advised to only send it when you receive the RFE. I'm curious where you sent it to? 

Marriage to USC (H1b to GC)

9/07: Submitted I-130 and I130A online
09/14: Received NOA for I-130 in mail
9/24: Mailed I-485, I-864, I-765
9/27: Delivered to USCIS Chicago and signed by Chyba
09/29: Text messages for application
10/7: (2) NOA's for I-485 and I-765 received in mail

10/16: Online status changed to "biometrics scheduled". Bio on 11/09.

11/04: RFE received for Birth certificate

11/05: Uploaded RFE response. Status changed to "we have received RFE response"

My parent's I-130 got approved today. It was waaaaaay over normal processing time so it was high time.

The I-693 RFE received date changed from Jan 27 2023 to Feb 2 2023. I wonder what that means....

Timeline

that's great! congrats! I also inquired through chat yesterday about I130 and they told me not to contact them until May since it was still within normal processing time.

15 minutes ago, googly3 said:

It's typically advised to only send it when you receive the RFE. I'm curious where you sent it to? 

The agent told us to send it as the interview was waived , to avoid a RFE. He provided us the address and we mailed it

25 minutes ago, gamma50g said:

Omg!! I-485 status got changed to approved literally a minute ago. Im over the moon...

Congratulations to you and your parents🌺 I can feel your relief!!!! Been lurking on this group for a long time and so thrilled for y’all!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 2/4/2023 at 4:53 PM, AndrAlb said:

Hello! Late to the party, but we got approved today!!! Our interview was waived! So happy to be done with this for a while!! 🥳🥳

Congratulations!

"His march to greatness was not without disastrous stumbling" - Lewis Sinclair

Concurrent filing along with I-130, I-765, I-131

09/11/2021 - Mailed off package
09/14/2021 - Package delivered to lockbox  
09/17/2021 - Bank Acct. debited in the amounts of $1225 and $535
09/17/2021 - Received 3 SMS messages with Receipt Numbers @ 8:52PM
09/23/2021 - Received Form I-797C in mailbox with Notice Date of 09/16/2021
09/24/2021 - Received notice that Biometrics Appointment date has been scheduled
09/25/2021 - My wife received Form I-797C Notice of Action via USPS which included the online access code
10/01/2021 - Biometrics NOA arrived in mailbox
10/18/2021 - Biometrics Completed ( Case Status changed to "Case is Being Actively Reviewed")

04/06/2022 - EAD Card Is Being Produced

04/08/2022 - EAD Card Was Produced 

04/11/2022 - Card Was Picked Up By USPS

04/12/2022 - SS Card was delivered  to me

04/13/2022 - Card Was Delivered To Me By Post Office

09/01/2022 - I-131 Case Approved

09/02/2022 - Advanced Parole Document Was Produced

09/06/2022 - Advanced Parole Document Received

10/26/2022 - Interview Was Scheduled

11/29/2022 - Interview Completed (No Decision)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.