micky7

September 2021 - AOS Filers

1,368 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

I didn't see a September filing thread so thought I'd start one. We sent our package off via Fedex yesterday (it hasn't been updated on the tracking for 24 hours but I'm trying not to worry haha!)

Anyone else?

Edited by micky7

Sent: 09/07/21

Delivered: 09/09/21

Texts: 09/12/21

NOA1/Online Code: 09/15/21

Biometrics Apt: 11/17/21

Timeline

update: it was delivered and signed for this morning! Now we wait.

Timeline

Just got 2 texts with receipt numbers! Definitely wasn't expecting those on a Sunday night haha. Hope you get your receipts soon! Glad I'm not the only one in this forum now 😂

Timeline

I'm in Boston. 

Hey all! Just sent my packet today 9/13/21 via FedEx. Had to resist the urge to double check it again for the 10th time before I handed it to the FedEx agent 😂 Still anxious I missed something, but oh well... Now to wait for delivery & text messages! 🤞🏽

Removal of Conditions (tbd)
2/6/24: I-751 packet shipped via FedEx

2/7/24: delivered and signed for

2/9/24: text message with IOE receipt number received at 12:26pm

2/13/24: I-797 48 month extension letter and biometrics reuse letter available online, case updated to "actively being reviewed"

Adjustment of Status (5 months)
9/13/21: AOS packet shipped via FedEx

9/15/21: delivered and signed for

9/17/21: 4 text messages with IOE receipt numbers received at 8:45pm

9/24/21: Received 4 receipt notices in the mail and online access code

9/25/21: Biometrics scheduled for Philadelphia, ASC

10/18/21: Biometrics appointment completed for I-485 and I-765 (Code 3)
10/18/21: After biometrics, I-485 and I-765 case statuses immediately changed to "case is being actively reviewed"

10/28/21: I-693 deficiency notice uploaded online, case status still, "case is being actively reviewed"

12/29/21: Interview scheduled. Contacted Emma agent and they said it is on 2/7/22

2/7/22: I-485 approved

2/12/22: I-797 approval notice received for I-485 and I-130

2/15/22: Green card delivered by USPS

Timeline
14 hours ago, Pizookie said:

Hey all! Just sent my packet today 9/13/21 via FedEx. Had to resist the urge to double check it again for the 10th time before I handed it to the FedEx agent 😂 Still anxious I missed something, but oh well... Now to wait for delivery & text messages! 🤞🏽

haha I completely hear you on that one!! My husband had to stop me re-checking it one last time before we packed it away! My packet wasn't updated on tracking for over 30 hours on FedEx so don't worry if your's does the same!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Hey. On the top of the forms where it has A-Number and then a little arrow do you have to fill out the A number in each box? Also I don't have an online USCIS account number, I have an account but it doesn't give a number anywhere?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, joy717 said:

Hey. On the top of the forms where it has A-Number and then a little arrow do you have to fill out the A number in each box? Also I don't have an online USCIS account number, I have an account but it doesn't give a number anywhere?

I dont have an A number so i put none. 
for uscis number i created an account but didnt see a number so i just put unknown. I think u get that after they start working on a petition or request. 
good luck! :) 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, joy717 said:

unless you've got an A number already - leave it blank. I didn't have one.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
56 minutes ago, joy717 said:

I thought you got an A number on your 797 receipt? Is that not correct?

I personally don’t have one because i came in on an L1a visa… so i put none on mine. From what i understans, its only issued for people who have immigrant type visas and mine isn’t. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, joy717 said:

I thought you got an A number on your 797 receipt? Is that not correct?

I found this regarding K1 visas.

https://www.k1only.com/alien-registration-number/

A lot of people adjust status from different visas (I am the same as ltlbnna, I came on a non-immigrant visa), so I do not have an A number either. If you believe you should have one and can't find it, I would contact USCIS online and they may be able to provide it for you.

Edited by micky7

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
7 minutes ago, micky7 said:

I found this regarding K1 visas.

https://www.k1only.com/alien-registration-number/

A lot of people adjust status from different visas (I am the same as ltlbnna, I came on a non-immigrant visa), so I do not have an A number either. If you believe you should have one and can't find it, I would contact USCIS online and they may be able to provide it for you.

Thank you for the link!!! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.