JojoandTomas

SEPTEMBER 2021 K-1 NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

418 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Deborah Serafino said:

They do but we actually have all the required case number and DS application done, so why should we wait? just a wait of more months waiting for nothing. its been a whole year and a month from the READY status . still nothing from the embassy.

You've been waiting for more than a year after Ready? Why haven't you contacted embassy? Your petition approval would have passed the deadline already.

Removal of Conditions (I-751)
2/17/24: I-751 packet shipped via FedEx

2/20/24: I-751 packet delivered

2/22/24: Receipt Number available on USCIS Portal

2/27/24: Extension Letter Available Online, Biometric Re-use letter, "Case is being actively reviewed"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I need a little bit of clarification on sponsor paperwork.. Form I-134 is fine to use for the fiance interview correct? Also, I am using a cosponsor.. its a couple so their income will be used together,  my question is do I need to do 2 different I-134's for the man and the woman.. or is their I-134 supposed to be filed together? Any help is definitely appreciated 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
46 minutes ago, ReshSamir said:

I need a little bit of clarification on sponsor paperwork.. Form I-134 is fine to use for the fiance interview correct? Also, I am using a cosponsor.. its a couple so their income will be used together,  my question is do I need to do 2 different I-134's for the man and the woman.. or is their I-134 supposed to be filed together? Any help is 

Did they filed married-jointly? If they did then they would only have 1 tax return 

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Lu & Ni said:

Did they filed married-jointly? If they did then they would only have 1 tax return 

Yes.. when I was looking at the forms it only has one spot for first and last name.. so do i put both of their names there? Or just put his name and then hers in the dependent part? This is my biggest confusion 

How long is it generally taking people to go from 'Ready' at Consulate to the Welcome Letter (packet 3) ??

Removal of Conditions (I-751)
2/17/24: I-751 packet shipped via FedEx

2/20/24: I-751 packet delivered

2/22/24: Receipt Number available on USCIS Portal

2/27/24: Extension Letter Available Online, Biometric Re-use letter, "Case is being actively reviewed"

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
48 minutes ago, ReshSamir said:

Yes.. when I was looking at the forms it only has one spot for first and last name.. so do i put both of their names there? Or just put his name and then hers in the dependent part? This is my biggest confusion 

If they filed jointly then you only need one I-134. If they filed separates tax returns then you need one application for the woman and another for man.

For example, my father is going to be my co-sponsor and he files jointly with my mom but I'll only add his name in the I-134. I was told this was okay to do

Timeline
1 minute ago, Lu & Ni said:

If they filed jointly then you only need one I-134. If they filed separates tax returns then you need one application for the woman and another for man.

For example, my father is going to be my co-sponsor and he files jointly with my mom but I'll only add his name in the I-134. I was told this was okay to do

Ok so the wife doesn't need to have her name in the dependent section?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

can one of our awesome members guide me to the K1 NVC to embassy forum specifically for Pakistan 

for the life of me I cannot find it, I know the process for that embassy is slightly different then others

Thank you in advance

• Jan 26, 2021 = NOA 1 for I-129F (K1 Visa application)
  • Sep 8, 2021 = NOA 2 for I-129F (K1 Visa application)
  • Nov 16, 2021 =  K1 visa issued in Islamabad, Pakistan
  • Jan 20, 2022 = POE Dallas, Texas
  • Feb 14, 2022 = AOS (I-451, I-131, I765) Filed
  • Feb 20, 2022 = Receipt notice for all three received
  • March 21, 2022 = Biometrics in Dallas, Texas
  • August 9, 2022 = EAD (I-751 approved)
  • August 13, 2022 = EAD and SSN received (SSN applied with EAD)
  • September 6, 2022 = AP (I-131 approved)
  • September 13, 2022 = AP (I-131 receieved) 
  • March 15, 2023 = I-485 approved (interview waived, New SSN received without DHS wording)
  • March 31, 2023 = GC in hand (Total time from NOA-1 to GC in hand 794 days)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, mitzab said:

can one of our awesome members guide me to the K1 NVC to embassy forum specifically for Pakistan 

for the life of me I cannot find it, I know the process for that embassy is slightly different then others

Thank you in advance

Is this the page you wanted?

https://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Pakistan&cty=Islamabad

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline
15 hours ago, stag said:

You've been waiting for more than a year after Ready? Why haven't you contacted embassy? Your petition approval would have passed the deadline already.

No I waited a month and half from the time the Ceac status shows up Ready, without receiving email from the consulate to schedule my appointment. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Liberia
Timeline
1 hour ago, prai said:

My case was not forwarded to the embassy on 12th October. So the next shipment date is on 26th October 2021. How reliable are these shipment dates?

They dates are reliable. Is your embassy backlogged? NVC ships cases once the embassy request it. Or if there is no backlog they will ship after processing.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
14 saat önce J&D1008 şunları söyledi:

Tarihleri güvenilirdir. Büyükelçiliğiniz birikmiş mi? NVC , elçilik davalarını gönderir . Ya da birikme durumunda, işlenecekler.

17.10.2021 saat 05:58'de mitzab şunları söyledi:

harika Üyelerimizden biri beni özellikle Pakistan İçin K1 NVC elçilik Forumuna hiç mi yönlendirebilir? 

kafalı, olülük aracılığıyla biraz terbiyesiz olduğunuzu

Şimdiden teşekkür ederim

hi guys i just waited 45 minutes and got my case number from nvc

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, emirgenco said:

hi guys i just waited 45 minutes and got my case number from nvc

Congratulations 🎉!!!

Which number did you call? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.