EandS2019

I-751 September 2021 Filers

1,189 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
34 minutes ago, BattEC said:

The case was finally approved after 903 Days and no interview was needed.

That's great news! Congratulations!

March 5, 2024

Case Was Approved

On March 5, 2024, we approved your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence.

Good Lord))). That's a surprise. N-400 is also pending as of Jan 2. At least it won't bea combo interview.

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Carpe Vinum said:
March 5, 2024

Case Was Approved

On March 5, 2024, we approved your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence.

Good Lord))). That's a surprise. N-400 is also pending as of Jan 2. At least it won't bea combo interview.

That's fantastic! It will make preparing for the N-400 interview so much easier! Congratulations!

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline

I751 Case was finally approved!  Filed back on 9/21/21 and got an approval yesterday, no interview needed!  Finally!  Now on to the N-400

Edited by Tatjana&Velemir

Just now, Tatjana&Velemir said:

Case was finally approved!  Filed back on 9/21/21 and got an approval yesterday, no interview needed!  Finally!

Did you have an RFE between 2021 filing and 2024 interview waived approval ? 
It was standard practice that they RFE all cases that sat pending for long…so am trying to see if that is changing. Thank you 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
48 minutes ago, Family said:

It was standard practice that they RFE all cases that sat pending for long…so am trying to see if that is changing. Thank you 

Not that I am aware of. I just saw on the USCIS website that it went from pending that entire time to approved as of yesterday. 

Timeline
57 minutes ago, Tatjana&Velemir said:

I751 Case was finally approved!  Filed back on 9/21/21 and got an approval yesterday, no interview needed!  Finally!  Now on to the N-400

Congratulations! Best of luck with your N-400! It's pretty easy!

Green Card received yesterday. I could see it online in USPS informed delivery. They are shipping them with tracking numbers now. I was waiting for the mailman at the front door. He said he didn't have it but he would keep an eye out for it. It magically appeared when he got back to his mail truck. I will be so glad when I don't have to rely on USPS to deliver important mail anymore.

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

1 hour ago, Family said:

We filed 9-21 and just approved. No RFE.

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sk87 said:

After a long wait I received my green card yesterday. Service center was Potomac, no RFE no interview, no application for citizenship 

Congratulations!

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Finally got notification today that “New Card is being produced” after 939 days. No interview, no RFE. SRC office

B2 visa To AOS

Priority date:  08/19/19

Received text messages: 08/26/19 

Received NOA1's in the mail: 08/31/19

Biometrics done 09/17/19

Received case update online for RFIE  10/12/19

Sent response for RFIE 10/17/19

RFIE Response delivered (resent I-130A) 10/19/19

"Response to RFIE received" status 10/22/19

Case ready to be scheduled for interview 11/02/19

Interview Scheduled! 11/07/19

Received interview notice in mail 11/12/19

Interview 12/19/19 Approved on spot!

"Case was Approved" status update i-485 & i-130 12/20/19

Received Approval notices in the mail 12/26/19

"Card was mailed to me" I-485 12/26/19

"Card was picked up by USPS" I-485 12/27/19

Green card in hand 12/28/19

Timeline
On 4/26/2024 at 3:40 PM, Taisland said:

Finally got notification today that “New Card is being produced” after 939 days. No interview, no RFE. SRC office

At long last! Congratulations!

Posted (edited)

Mine has been transferred to my local office and has been saying "we're ready to schedule your interview" since last May....

My lawyer also filed an inquiry for my case a couple weeks ago, but still no news yet.

Anything else i can do???

Edited by catnap

Timeline: 

I751 w Divorce Waiver Submitted - 9/29/2021

Biometrics Taken - 11/24/2021

Ready for Interview - 5/16/2023

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.