EandS2019

I-751 September 2021 Filers

1,189 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, 854Turbo said:

Thank you! I'm in GA too, SRC filer, i-751 was Sept 2021 and no news on it. I am about to file N-400 and was trying to forecast how long the ATL office takes. Hopefully you will have a combo interview, keep us updated!

Will do! Please file now cause it takes a very long time! My 751 was also filed the same month and year as yours, Sept '21.

Edited by Southern_Belle07

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
14 hours ago, Southern_Belle07 said:

October 2022. My i-751 is still pending l

Then,  let's hope for a combo interview! Best of luck!

Oath ceremony letter showed up online on 13- June- 2023 / ceremony will be on 27-June-2023 :) can’t wait :)

I will try to go to the Social Security Office and the Driver license and update the status after the ceremony since they are pretty close by . 

@Joyoussinger Do the social security office will accept to update same day or have to wait 10 days ? 
thanks in advance . 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Congratulations!

In Minneapolis, the social security people were at the oath ceremony and we filled out the paperwork and submitted our there itself. We had to file online and in paper.

I got a new, unrestricted card about two weeks after naturalization. No need to wait ten days!

Timeline
On 6/14/2023 at 4:09 AM, johnnyI129F said:

Oath ceremony letter showed up online on 13- June- 2023 / ceremony will be on 27-June-2023 :) can’t wait :)

I will try to go to the Social Security Office and the Driver license and update the status after the ceremony since they are pretty close by . 

@Joyoussinger Do the social security office will accept to update same day or have to wait 10 days ? 
thanks in advance . 

Waiting ten days is recommended. Just before my husband's oath ceremony, they gave advise on what a new citizen needs to do, like registering to vote, updating with Social Security, updating your Driver's license, and getting a US passport. They also gave out a helpful handout that explains what to do. It's in this PDF, too. chrome-extension://efaidnbmnnnibpcajpcglclefindmkaj/https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/document/flyers/M-767.pdf

Enjoy your special day!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

I also filed in September 2021 , got extension letter around Easter but no news since that date.My case is in national benefits centre and I have not applied for naturalisation.So, I guess I will have to wait for 1-2 more years 😋 
(Truly speaking, I have lost track of time)

On 6/12/2023 at 10:51 PM, 854Turbo said:

Thank you! I'm in GA too, SRC filer, i-751 was Sept 2021 and no news on it. I am about to file N-400 and was trying to forecast how long the ATL office takes. Hopefully you will have a combo interview, keep us updated!

I just received an I-751 interview letter. Same time and date with my N-400. Combo interview indeed. 

My uscis account didn't show the I-751 letter though. It's a good thing I still keep track of our mail through USPS informed delivery. Wish me luck!

Timeline
5 hours ago, Southern_Belle07 said:

I just received an I-751 interview letter. Same time and date with my N-400. Combo interview indeed. 

My uscis account didn't show the I-751 letter though. It's a good thing I still keep track of our mail through USPS informed delivery. Wish me luck!

That's fantastic! Good luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Greece
Timeline

I have noticed that those who file for naturalisation seem to be getting faster updates.I do not wish to apply for that as I consider myself to be natural enough 😁

So, I know my wait will be longggggg (hope before I reach 80s) 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline
22 hours ago, Greektide said:

I have noticed that those who file for naturalisation seem to be getting faster updates.I do not wish to apply for that as I consider myself to be natural enough 😁

So, I know my wait will be longggggg (hope before I reach 80s) 

Not all of us. I applied for N400 in January of this year,  and it’s been radio silence since I did my biometrics on Febr 6 

FROM F1 TO AOS

October 17, 2019 AOS receipt date 

December 09, 2019: Biometric appointment

January 15, 2020 RFE received

January 30, 2020  RFE response sent

Feb 7: EAD approved and interview scheduled

March 18, 2020 Interview cancelled

April 14th 2020: RFE received

April 29, 2020 Approved without interview

May 1, 2020 Card in hand

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS

February 1, 2022 package sent

March 28, 2022 Fingerprints reused

July 18, 2023 approval

July 20, 2023 Card in hand

N400 

January 30,2023: Online filing

February 4th, 2023: Biometric appointment

June 15th, 2023: Case actively being reviewed

July 11th, 2023: Interview scheduled.

August 30th, 2023: Interview!

August 31st, 2023: Oath ceremony scheduled.

Sept 19th, 2023: Officially a US citizen!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Syria
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Rocio0010 said:

Not all of us. I applied for N400 in January of this year,  and it’s been radio silence since I did my biometrics on Febr 6 

It took just over 6 months after NOA1 for my N400 interview to be scheduled. Interview was 1 month after that. I-751 was approved at the same time as the N-400 (20.5 months after filing)

Edited by ET9709

On 7/6/2023 at 8:16 PM, Southern_Belle07 said:

What does this mean when I have a 10 yr old petitioned by my USC spouse? 

20230705_144146.jpg

NVM. My journey has ended today :)

N400 and I-751 combo interview and oath-ceremony same day! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.