TomoMontenegro

Its a Time To Celebrate ? Recived This At E-mail

27 posts in this topic

Hello , i dont really know if this is to celebrate or not  but I recive an Message From Consulate Today , i was  Under 221g and i Uploaded  All Documetnts  which they asking from me , i  cant imagine how i got This message from Consulate wich from my opinion its to early bcs In CEAC site the new Uploaded Documents ( AOS and Tax Transcript) is showing Only "subbmited" Status and not showing "accepted"  

so Consulate Asked from Me passports to sent to Them and to print Visa , what u guys think , will i get visa for few days after i sent to them or need to wait until CEAC is reviewing The Documents  !!

here is screen shot 

Screenshot_20210819-180432.jpg

Edited by TomoMontenegro

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Congratulations.  Send your passports.  Time to celebrate after you receive the visa and check it for error.  Have a safe and enjoyable trip to the US...

Edited by Crazy Cat

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

18 minutes ago, Crazy Cat said:

Congratulations.  Send your passports.  Time to celebrate after you receive the visa and check it for error.  Have a safe and enjoyable trip to the US...

thank you bro , i will also continue here in this great forum to share other news , but i dint understand what you meant by " check it for error" its posible to have any error?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
1 minute ago, TomoMontenegro said:

thank you bro , i will also continue here in this great forum to share other news , but i dint understand what you meant by " check it for error" its posible to have any error?

Errors happen sometimes........always check the visa for accuracy. 

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

8 minutes ago, JeanneAdil said:

Congratultions

PLEASE,  PLEASE PLEASE 

do the timeline and an enbassy review

we help u so give us this information to help others after u

my Case Is almost 17 year Active  , and due to covid19 my interview was delayed of  Trump Ban us Embassyes , what exacly you need wich info?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

all the info the timeline asks for

for the type of visa u applied for

starting the timeline by putting in visa type will put in the date questions for that visa

even covid delay (if u write in embassy review ) helps VJ members who read yours understand issues 

and many have issues that need explaining

1 hour ago, JeanneAdil said:

all the info the timeline asks for

for the type of visa u applied for

starting the timeline by putting in visa type will put in the date questions for that visa

even covid delay (if u write in embassy review ) helps VJ members who read yours understand issues 

and many have issues that need explaining

look , if someon need any help in experience i had and if reply to my threads il reply back , but i dont have to much time to relocate all VJ threads and check if someone need help , bcs im not an Expert , if anyone tage me and i know something about it i will help 

Edited by TomoMontenegro

3 minutes ago, TomoMontenegro said:

look , if someon need any help in experience i had and if reply to my threads il reply back , but i dont have to much time to relocate all VJ threads and check if someone need help , bcs im not an Expert , if anyone tage me and i know something about it i will help 

No one is asking you to check everyone’s threads. Read again what they wrote.
Jeanneadil was saying that if you just take a few minutes to fill in your timeline it can help a lot of people (because they can look at your timeline  for your experience)

People spent quite a bit more than a few minutes helping you here, if you could just spend a few minutes of your time to fill in your  timeline it would help others.

6 minutes ago, SusieQQQ said:

No one is asking you to check everyone’s threads. Read again what they wrote.
Jeanneadil was saying that if you just take a few minutes to fill in your timeline it can help a lot of people (because they can look at your timeline  for your experience)

People spent quite a bit more than a few minutes helping you here, if you could just spend a few minutes of your time to fill in your  timeline it would help others.

how to fill in my  timeline ?

19 hours ago, TomoMontenegro said:

Hello , i dont really know if this is to celebrate or not  but I recive an Message From Consulate Today , i was  Under 221g and i Uploaded  All Documetnts  which they asking from me , i  cant imagine how i got This message from Consulate wich from my opinion its to early bcs In CEAC site the new Uploaded Documents ( AOS and Tax Transcript) is showing Only "subbmited" Status and not showing "accepted"  

so Consulate Asked from Me passports to sent to Them and to print Visa , what u guys think , will i get visa for few days after i sent to them or need to wait until CEAC is reviewing The Documents  !!

here is screen shot 

Screenshot_20210819-180432.jpg

They asked me to re-upload our files too and we have done it and status is showing "submitted" so I was not sure just like you but now that they did ask you to send your passport means that status is not important.

Congratulations and Welcome to the U.S. of A.

Edited by ibulp

16 minutes ago, TomoMontenegro said:

how to fill in my  timeline ?

click on your username at top right 

Select “my timeline” from drop down list 

click on the “here” link in number 2

follow the instructions 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.