Hawk Riders

IR-1/CR-1 Montreal DQ'd private message group goes public part 3

2,934 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Canada5 said:

Hi! Just wondering if anyone could help me about the DS 260 number?? (Trying to register our appointment)

is that the invoice ID, or something else? My lawyer is in EST, so he can’t help me at the moment 😭

20 minutes ago, AMooseInTheHoose said:

Can anyone tell me where to find my DS-260 number?

It's the number that starts with MTL on your CEAC portal. Also same as the number you got with your welcome email from NVC.

Edit: My bad, that's the case number, not the DS-260 number

Edited by From_CAN_2_US

Timeline
Just now, From_CAN_2_US said:

It's the number that starts with MTL on your CEAC portal. Also same as the number you got with your welcome email from NVC.

I thought that was my case number.  Am I messing something up here?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, From_CAN_2_US said:

Could it possibly be the confirmation number from the DS-260 confirmation page?

Timeline
1 minute ago, AMooseInTheHoose said:

I thought that was my case number.  Am I messing something up here?

Sorry, you are right. My bad.

I found this:

Does it help? Apparently DS-260 number is a number starting in AA

Timeline
1 minute ago, From_CAN_2_US said:

I found this:

Got it! thank you! I'm messaging Canada5 about it right now

Timeline
1 minute ago, From_CAN_2_US said:

I found this:

Here's another - "look for the number under the barcode"

Hi everyone!

I'm planning to cross the border by car but don't want to import my vehicle- I just need it to move and then I will do a short back up to Canada to sell it within a couple months. I saw in the FAQ that "You have a year after you move to import your car into the US" but didn't see anything in the referenced links that confirmed it. has anyone had recent experience with this?

also, I can't seem to figure out if I need a negative covid test to cross the land border?

Sorry if these have been asked recently, I can't find a way to search just this thread and not all of visajourneys!  directions to an old answer would be great too :)

Thank you!

Timeline

Got my IL! Interview date Nov 18, DQ'd Feb 21. 

I tried to register for the courier but I got an error saying my case number is not ready for an appointment. Has anyone else gotten this error?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.