22 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Haiti
Timeline

DQ Oct. 2020 and no appt. This is so painful. It's been 15 years since I've seen my family. The way Haiti is going, I can't go visit them. I was really hoping they'd come before vaccination becomes mandatory for traveling. I hate it here..... ... .............😢😢😢😢😢😢 so sick of this (removed) everyone were running their mouth saying if you're a citizen it'll only be 6 months blah blah blah. (removed) its been 2 years and still suffering. Tired of watching my family suffer and Haiti getting worse by the minute.I wish I knew how to get them here illegally because I dont (removed) care anymore. Haiti is (removed) slow with everything. Tired of hearing Corona Corona.

Edited by Unlockable
Inappropriate language

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
11 hours ago, Bangkok said:

DQ Oct. 2020 and no appt. This is so painful. It's been 15 years since I've seen my family. The way Haiti is going, I can't go visit them. I was really hoping they'd come before vaccination becomes mandatory for traveling. I hate it here..... ... .............😢😢😢😢😢😢 so sick of this (removed). everyone were running their mouth saying if you're a citizen it'll only be 6 months blah blah blah. (removed) its been 2 years and still suffering. Tired of watching my family suffer and Haiti getting worse by the minute.I wish I knew how to get them here illegally because I dont (removed) care anymore. Haiti is (removed) slow with everything. Tired of hearing Corona Corona.

I understand your frustration! I was DQd July 2020. All we can do is wait. 

Edited by Unlockable

Timeline
11 hours ago, Bangkok said:

DQ Oct. 2020 and no appt. This is so painful. It's been 15 years since I've seen my family. The way Haiti is going, I can't go visit them. I was really hoping they'd come before vaccination becomes mandatory for traveling. I hate it here..... ... .............😢😢😢😢😢😢 so sick of this (removed) everyone were running their mouth saying if you're a citizen it'll only be 6 months blah blah blah. (removed) its been 2 years and still suffering. Tired of watching my family suffer and Haiti getting worse by the minute.I wish I knew how to get them here illegally because I dont (removed) care anymore. Haiti is (removed) slow with everything. Tired of hearing Corona Corona.

DQ January 2020 been in the process since nov 2017 😭😭😭

Edited by Unlockable

*** Moderator reminder.

Remember, there is to be absolutely no use of foul language on this forum as per the site's TOS.

Also, it is not acceptable to condone, patronize, or discuss desires of illegal/fraudulent immigration activity.

Please post constructively.

VJ Moderation

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

Timeline

i agree dq'ed oct 2, 2020 for my kids and husband the only thing that keeps me from going crazy is visiting. i just got back in feb and suppose to talk my family to the decameron beach in nov for our 3 yrs anniversary but now we are thinking other plans now. it's crazy it's like haiti want the people to stay there because the more countries and families in the united states send the more they make them rich. it's also crazy that day in and day out i have watched so many k1s get approved while the family sit and watch. it was the corona then they still say corona and now the embassy is not operating with a full staff. ive been going to haiti since 2014 none stop and the level has always been 4 but they through that in as well. sometimes i just want to cry and give up their so back logged for family/spousal visas people are waiting since end of 2018 or beginning/ middle of 2019. there is no hope help at this point if they keep closing for their holidays us holidays and every little thing our families will not make it over here sorry to think like that but this is what i feel in my heart. i can't live over there because there will be no income but dang you can't even go over their heads haiti is the head and in control. this is one time in my life someone has control and i don't like this feeling. i still pray for everyone and myself at this point and i agree the only way they will make it and have no problems is coming illegally hey biden gave them a pass before doing something about the back logs talking about it is doing nothing. i am getting pissed as i write so let me stop now. prayers for all of us

2 hours ago, Boring Life said:

Immigration is about suffering. I am US citizen applied for my wife I-130 back in 2018. Yet they put our case in AP now. 

Reading all these makes my heart hurt. My daughter married Egyptian Jan 2019. Filed Mar 2019. He received his visa June 16th 2021. He will be here in Sept 2021. Goodluck to u all

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Contact your congresswoman/man. Talking about it here raises awareness but contacting someone in government might be a bit better. This needs to change

Unfortunately, the civil unrest will make things even slower if they end up closing the US embassy there.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Haiti
Timeline

OP since you don’t have a timeline I’m unsure who you filed for but does your family member have a visa for the DR? You can try and meet up there. I highly doubt there will ever be mandatory vaccines for travel to/within the United States. I’m sorry you were misinformed and thought it would only take 6 months for your loved one to get here. I don’t know any immigrant visa category for Haiti that fell under that timeframe. Stay strong and your time will come.

Our K1 Journey    I-129f

Service Center : Texas Service Center   Transferred? California Service Center on 8/11/14

Consulate : Port au Prince, Haiti             I-129F Sent : 4/14/2014

I-129F NOA1 : 4/24/14                            I-129F NOA2 : 9/10/14

NVC Received : 9/24/14                          NVC Left : 9/26/14

Consulate Received : 10/6/14 CEAC status changed to ready

Packet 3 Received : 10/27/14 packet received by petitioner in USA ( beneficiary never received packet 3)

Medical: 10/30/14 Dr. Buteau                  Medical picked up: 11/3/14

Packet 3 Sent : 11/10/13.. Had to schedule interview appointment and attach confirmation receipt to packet

Interview Date : 12/1/14                           Interview Result : Approved !

Visa Received : 12/10/14 picked up at Jacmel location

US Entry : 12/15/14 Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Apply for Social Security Card: 12/30/14 Connecticut

Marriage: 1/26/15

Adjustment of Status

CIS Office : Hartford                                  Filed : 3/18/15

NOA : 3/25/15                                            Biometrics : 4/15/15

Approved: 8/31/15                                     Received: 9/8/15

EAD

CIS Office : Hartford                                  Filed : 3/18/15

NOA : 3/25/15                                            Approved: 6/12/15

Received: 6/20/15

Removal of Conditions I-751

Filed: 8/14/17 at VSC                                 NOA: 8/15/17 Received 8/21 by mail

Biometrics: Dated: 8/25/17   Received 9/2/17   Appointment 9/11/17 

Approved: 10/23/18 -no interview

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
15 hours ago, Aubran said:

My DQ qualified May 2019 and I received my interview letter last February almost 2 years  be patient 

Really? DQ august 2019 almost 2 years. 😭😭

• 2 weeks later...

My husband DQ August 12, 2020. We are still awaiting an interview similarly as most folks who has family in Haiti waiting for interview. This process is a nightmare.

Stay Positive Good Vibes GIF by Positively Present

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.