shkabaan

N-400 July 2021 Filers

263 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
20 hours ago, Limonata said:

OMG 😱 guys! 
I just got an interview notice😳

I submitted July 8. Not sure why it’s so fast. So not ready. Hahaha. I haven’t reviewed any of the tests yet because I figured i would have a year to prepare 😂

C89387FF-21A6-4819-86D2-12B2D7F4CFF6.jpeg

WOW, that crazy!!!

8/2/2021:  Mailed N-400

8/4/2021: N-400 received

8/6/2021:  Biometrics to be reused
3/15/2022:  Interview (successful)

6 hours ago, aleksabl said:

That's really incredible!

What processing center are you in?

I filed on July 16th.. hoping it gets so fast also 😂

Note exactly sure which processing center but my receipt says IOE. Filed from Texas. Interview will be in San Antonio. 

Wishing u the same luck as well. Heard some folks in fb experienced the same. Im glad stuff are moving fast. 

Hello,

I am currently traveling and will be on my trip for 6 months. I am eligible to apply for N400 in 4 days, and I have everything ready online so was wondering if anyone has gotten biometrics scheduled (on-site appointment) recently when they filed online? Or has everyone got re-use biometrics notice?

Thanks

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mahya Hemmat said:

Hello,

I am currently traveling and will be on my trip for 6 months. I am eligible to apply for N400 in 4 days, and I have everything ready online so was wondering if anyone has gotten biometrics scheduled (on-site appointment) recently when they filed online? Or has everyone got re-use biometrics notice?

Thanks

A bit of both happening. Personally I received a biometrics reuse notification 11 months after applying. Some are receiving a biometrics reuse notice as soon as they submit their online N400. Others are receiving biometrics appointments. So it’s anyone’s guess. 

if you are able to get to the US if you were to receive an biometrics / interview appointment and would to be able manage a potential RFE submission from where you are then go ahead with your submission. Otherwise probably should wait until you get home

H1B: Feb 2001 (London)

L1A:  Jan 2014 (London)

AOS: May 24th 2016 - June 20th 2017

N400: March 23rd 2020 - June 29th 2021

Passport: July 1st 2021 - August 30th 2021

Social Security: July 1st 2021 - October 5th 2021

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline
3 hours ago, Mahya Hemmat said:

Hello,

Thanks

The problem is that you never know if your biometrics will be reused or you'll be called for your biometrics in person, as well as you never know if they will reuse/call you in person right away after you apply or it will take some time, there is no rules about it, so, what I'm trying to say is, if you are able to come back to the US in case they call you in person then go ahead and apply, otherwise you better to apply after you are coming back from your trip, good luck to you!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Hey Folks,

I have a question for you!!

My Original Greencard approval/issued date is 10/24/2018. So according to that the 3 year anniversary would be 10/24/2021.

And 90 days before the anniversary would be today 07/26/2021, according to USCIS early filing calculator.

But when I tried to start an online application a few minutes ago. It said I am not eligible because I am not in the 90 day window yet. I am puzzled. !!

Am I filing too early in the day or something?? Should I try later on today ?? or just wait until tomorrow.??

Any suggestion is appreciated.!! Thanks :) 

early filing date.JPG

Removal of Conditions:

08/20/2020 (Day 0)   --- Sent the ROC package to Phoenix, Arizona lockbox through USPS
08/22/2020 (Day 2)   --- Confirmation from USPS that USCIS received the packet.

08/28/2020 (Day 😎  --- NOA1 notification through email and text for the ROC.

09/02/2020 (Day 13) --- Received I-797, 18 month extension letter with notice date as 08/27/2020. 😇

10/17/2020 (Day 58) --- Received Biometrics notification through email and text that finger prints were applied from AOS stage.😁

06/11/2021 (Day 295) --- New Card is produced :dance:

Naturalization & US passport:

07/26/2021 (Day 1) --- Applied the form N-400 online and got the receipt notice.

07/28/2021 (Day 3) --- Received Biometrics notification in USCIS online account that finger prints were reused.😁

12/20/2021 (Day 148) --- Received online notification that Interview is scheduled for 01/27/2022 at Detroit USCIS Field Office.:dance:

01/27/2022 (Day 186)   --- Interview was successful but not given out right approval due to A-file not being available.

04/07/2022 (Day 256) --- Received notification that I am in line for Oath ceremony and it will be scheduled :dance:

04/11/2022 (Day 260)   --- Received notification that Oath ceremony was scheduled and notice was mailed. :jest:

04/26/2022 (Day 275) --- Oath Ceremony.:jest: Became a US Citizen and received the Certificate of Naturalization. 🥰

05/11/2022 (Day 290) -- Applied for US passport at USPS.

05/18/2022 (Day 297) -- State Department site status says my Passport application is received and in progress and was given a locator number starting with 34.🤞

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
4 hours ago, Balaji_v said:

just wait until tomorrow.??

Not sure what is happening with your application.

most folk suggest submitting at least a day or two inside the window anyway so not to get caught out by time zones etc. When I attended my interview the last point the officer raised was to calculate by hand my submission date versus the allowable period for submission. She gave me a fright when she said she had to check her math again. 

H1B: Feb 2001 (London)

L1A:  Jan 2014 (London)

AOS: May 24th 2016 - June 20th 2017

N400: March 23rd 2020 - June 29th 2021

Passport: July 1st 2021 - August 30th 2021

Social Security: July 1st 2021 - October 5th 2021

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bahrain
Timeline
On 7/17/2021 at 8:46 AM, heamatite2000 said:

Filed today! 17th July 😄😄 hopefully the time goes by fast

Did you  get  your biometric  appointment  letter yet?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bahrain
Timeline
On 7/15/2021 at 9:56 PM, Be11atrix said:

Applied today :dance:

July 15th 2021

Estimated Time until case decision: 15 Months :rolleyes:

Good Luck everybody!

Did you get  your  biometric  appointment letter  yet? I did apply mine  about  that time.  i get receipt letter  it says  if everything  checks out  they will schedule  interview.  I was wondering  if they reuse  old biometric for the  second time. Thanks 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline
5 hours ago, Balaji_v said:

Hey Folks,

I have a question for you!!

My Original Greencard approval/issued date is 10/24/2018. So according to that the 3 year anniversary would be 10/24/2021.

And 90 days before the anniversary would be today 07/26/2021, according to USCIS early filing calculator.

But when I tried to start an online application a few minutes ago. It said I am not eligible because I am not in the 90 day window yet. I am puzzled. !!

Am I filing too early in the day or something?? Should I try later on today ?? or just wait until tomorrow.??

Any suggestion is appreciated.!! Thanks :) 

early filing date.JPG

Try it tomorrow, their payment system is in Hawaii, so if try to early on your 90th day  it says that you are not eligible, you better to apply on your 89th day, so to be sure your application wouldn't be rejected for filing early

Timeline
1 hour ago, Savva said:

Try it tomorrow, their payment system is in Hawaii, so if try to early on your 90th day  it says that you are not eligible, you better to apply on your 89th day, so to be sure your application wouldn't be rejected for filing early

Thanks for the information, I was not aware of that. I could see that it is now letting me apply. I believe it is the time zone issue. 😀

Removal of Conditions:

08/20/2020 (Day 0)   --- Sent the ROC package to Phoenix, Arizona lockbox through USPS

09/02/2020 (Day 13) --- Received I-797, 18 month extension letter with notice date as 08/27/2020. 😇

10/17/2020 (Day 58) --- Received Biometrics notification through email and text that finger prints were applied from AOS stage.😁

07/26/2021 (Day 1) --- Applied the form N-400 online and got the receipt notice.

07/28/2021 (Day 3) --- Received Biometrics notification in USCIS online account that finger prints were reused.😁

12/20/2021 (Day 148) --- Received online notification that Interview is scheduled for 01/27/2022 at Detroit USCIS Field Office.:dance:

01/27/2022 (Day 186)   --- Interview was successful but not given out right approval due to A-file not being available.

04/07/2022 (Day 256) --- Received notification that I am in line for Oath ceremony and it will be scheduled :dance:

04/11/2022 (Day 260)   --- Received notification that Oath ceremony was scheduled and notice was mailed. :jest:

04/26/2022 (Day 275) --- Oath Ceremony.:jest: Became a US Citizen and received the Certificate of Naturalization. 🥰

05/18/2022 (Day 297) -- State Department site status says my Passport application is received and in progress and was given a locator number starting with 34.🤞

Timeline
2 hours ago, El Escocés said:

Not sure what is happening with your application.

most folk suggest submitting at least a day or two inside the window anyway so not to get caught out by time zones etc. When I attended my interview the last point the officer raised was to calculate by hand my submission date versus the allowable period for submission. She gave me a fright when she said she had to check her math again. 

Oh wow that was too close. Yeah I will double check the dates. Thanks for the info. :) 

Removal of Conditions:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
8 hours ago, Cinnamon 22 said:

Did you get  your  biometric  appointment letter  yet? I did apply mine  about  that time.  i get receipt letter  it says  if everything  checks out  they will schedule  interview.  I was wondering  if they reuse  old biometric for the  second time. Thanks 

I got a notification about my biometrics below 👇🏻 (I have not receive the physical letter yet)

Waiting to see when they scheduled it 🙏🏼

9D58BCC4-CABE-41AC-BE58-0AA584F484CB.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.