shkabaan

N-400 July 2021 Filers

263 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline
On 7/31/2021 at 3:37 PM, TZM said:

Thank you so much, what a relief!

Thank you, what a relief. Did you travel recently?

2 minutes ago, Abies said:

Just had my biometrics that was scheduled for August 17th 2021 (11am) done. Status says USCIS is actively reviewing my case🤪🤪🤪

Thanks @Savva for the heads up 😂😂😂

I'm so glad I was able to save 2 weeks for you lol, so hopefully your interview will be scheduled in this week!!! Let us know

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Savva said:

I'm so glad I was able to save 2 weeks for you lol, so hopefully your interview will be scheduled in this week!!! Let us know

I sure will keep you all posted my friend 😂😂😂

Timeline
1 hour ago, brentjbeaver said:

so you just walked in?

I know the notice says only show up on the date of your appt

I presume this varies from city to city as to whether you can walk in?

Yes. I showed up with my bio appt letter and my expired GC was requested for. Thank God I went with it 

8 hours ago, brentjbeaver said:

We filed online Atlanta on Wednesday. Got biometrics notice for Monday the 23rd of august 

Thanks for the info – I'm hoping that I can walk in and get it earlier as soon as I've got the notice. I was able to do that a few years ago in the Atlanta office.

Timeline

Got an email from USCIS like one hour ago saying an action has been taken on my case and that I should log in.

I login in and didn’t find anything in there. Has anyone experienced such before? 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Abies said:

Got an email from USCIS like one hour ago saying an action has been taken on my case and that I should log in.

I login in and didn’t find anything in there. Has anyone experienced such before? 

I'll tell exactly what it was lol, yesterday when you've done with your biometrics your status changed from biometrics scheduled to we are actually reviewing your case, so I understood that USCIS website (the one we have our accounts on) send a notification next day, so your today's notification was about we are actively reviewing your case

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Savva said:

I'll tell exactly what it was lol, yesterday when you've done with your biometrics your status changed from biometrics scheduled to we are actually reviewing your case, so I understood that USCIS website (the one we have our accounts on) send a notification next day, so your today's notification was about we are actively reviewing your case

Hahahaha.. was thinking it was the Interview Schedule notice though 😂😂😂

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Abies said:

Hahahaha.. was thinking it was the Interview Schedule notice though 😂😂😂

Wait, it's coming!!!

Timeline

Just added our latest Lease Agreement for 2021/2022 on my USCIS online account.

Fingers crossed 🤞 

Edited by Abies

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Bahrain
Timeline

On your  receipt  letter  does  it  says  if everything  checks  out  we will  schedule  interview?  I was  wondering  the same  thing  if they reuse  my biometric  again  from  2018. I did  apply  N.400 on 21 June  by the 3 years  rule. I didn't  get biometric  appointment. Thanks 

Timeline
35 minutes ago, Cinnamon 22 said:

On your  receipt  letter  does  it  says  if everything  checks  out  we will  schedule  interview?  I was  wondering  the same  thing  if they reuse  my biometric  again  from  2018. I did  apply  N.400 on 21 June  by the 3 years  rule. I didn't  get biometric  appointment. Thanks 

Call USCIS 

Applied a week ago and just received 2 letters – one confirmation of receipt and one a notice that they'll be reusing biometrics 🙌 one less thing to worry about!

lucky they are reusing biometrics

my wife is scheduled for biometrics in late August

We already received the initial receipt notice of N400 on Monday, but now Informed Delivery says we're getting two things in the mail today from USCIS, one for sure is biometrics, no idea what the other could be. No other updates to N400 or 751 which is pending on the USCIS website. Maybe its just a glitch in the Informed Delivery

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.