2,965 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
9 minutes ago, sheima said:
x
my_logo.png

Case Was Approved

On August 4, 2021, we approved your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, 

To God be the Glory 🙏🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Congrats and be happy finally.

Are we hearing anything about 2020 vawa filers yet, or are our 2019 comrades still being taken care of? Happy new month BTW may God write beautiful stories and testimonies for us this month. Congrats @sheima

Timeline
51 minutes ago, luminarc said:

Are we hearing anything about 2020 vawa filers yet, or are our 2019 comrades still being taken care of? Happy new month BTW may God write beautiful stories and testimonies for us this month. Congrats @sheima

They are still processing 2019 filers, and October 2019 is the latest I have seen, there might be 2020 filers being approved but I haven’t seen it, patient is the key to this journey and you gonna be there.

Timeline
3 hours ago, TBoneTX said:

Gracias and congratulations, Dear!  :dance: 

Thank you very very much for the magic jokes it extremely working for us.,

for over 20 years in the country now I can be able to go back home for a visit.

Thank you again for keeping us entertained 👍

Timeline
6 hours ago, FeDaniela said:

Congratulations @sheima  Your new journey begins... Don't forget to update all your documents to Green Card holder, SSA#, Driver License etc... :)  

I can not believe finally I am a permanent residence, god is great. 
Thank you for supporting 👍

4 hours ago, FirstTimer said:

Hello Family

@Stillwinning!!!😊 @sandranj @Vawa&U @TBoneTX @FeDaniela @Pinkrlion @Ana FL @Apolo do we need to file I864W with i360 Package. which include the following application forms

1. I-360

2. I-765

3. I-131

4. I-485

No need to submit I-863 W. All you need is; I-360 I-485 I-765 and the I-131. When you are applying for a GC based on I-360 you don’t need to submit a I-863W since VAWA petitioner are exempt. 

2 hours ago, luminarc said:

I filled my application on February 11 2020 still waiting for decision , when did you file ??did you get any RFE ??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.