Kide

JUNE 2021 NVC SUBMISSION

268 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
48 minutes ago, MARYN said:

have you waited 2 months after re-uploading documents?  and how long did the process take from the initial download of documents?

Yes. My NVC timeline goes more or less like this:

May 6th 2021: All documents submission

June 21st 2021: Request for re-submitting 1 document

June 30th 2021: Re-Submitted

Sep 8th 2021: DQ

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 6/18/2021 at 1:31 PM, Kide said:

Hi everyone,

Created this thread to keep a track of those who have recently just submitted all civil documents and Affidavit of support and are awaiting case complete at NVC stage.

My submission date: 5th June, 2021

I posted on NVC June 20th, then uploaded the document attachment again on August 22nd and now it's quiet. :(  it will be three months soon.  please write who has what terms

Timeline
4 hours ago, MARYN said:

I posted on NVC June 20th, then uploaded the document attachment again on August 22nd and now it's quiet. :(  it will be three months soon.  please write who has what terms

You won’t hear anything from NVC until they’re actually processing August 22 submissions. Your first submission date doesn’t matter anymore because it’s always based on the last day of your resubmission. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Moldova
Timeline

We resubmitted on July 27th. Nothing still. The plan was to leave in January, I even started to send clothes and stuff for me and our 2 year old girl. But, if NVC is still in need of some paperwork there is no chance we will make it. Fingers crossed. My husband and I are doing this long distance thing for 7,5 years. Thank you for this thread. Feeling for everyone in here ❤️

Edited by Monkey91

On 9/25/2021 at 12:32 AM, Kvickers4 said:

Hey all! 

so just thought I’d give an update since I feel like this thread has grown into a community. 

so our June submission got reviewed august 31st then got put under supervisor review due to an error on their end. 

On Tuesday (September 21st) we got DQed! Now today the 24th we just got my husbands interview letter for October 12th 😀😀

I’m actually shocked right now. I had my ticket booked to move home on the 13th so I’m relieved knowing he’ll just be a couple weeks behind me. 

best of luck to all of you❤️❤️

so happy for you guys!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline

Hey guys

Congrats to all those who got DQ'd! Hoping to hear more good news soon

Anyone know why they haven't updated their timeframe this week? I'm getting anxious

On 9/24/2021 at 9:32 AM, Kvickers4 said:

Hey all! 

so just thought I’d give an update since I feel like this thread has grown into a community. 

so our June submission got reviewed august 31st then got put under supervisor review due to an error on their end. 

On Tuesday (September 21st) we got DQed! Now today the 24th we just got my husbands interview letter for October 12th 😀😀

I’m actually shocked right now. I had my ticket booked to move home on the 13th so I’m relieved knowing he’ll just be a couple weeks behind me. 

best of luck to all of you❤️❤️

Congratulations! That's so great to hear.

I haven't been here for a few weeks. Our journey took an unexpected turn when Auckland (where the US Consulate is in New Zealand) went into lockdown due to a Delta outbreak in late August. My husband's interview was supposed to be September 15th but was cancelled until further notice. I got desperate and decided to fly to the US with our two kids. We arrived a week ago but will most likely just stay for a few more weeks and head back to NZ until January. Still no idea when the Consulate will re-open so I'm glad I came over to spend time with family I haven't seen in over 3 years. This is such a crazy journey! I feel like we are very close now though. Best of luck to you both.

Edited by EKT

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
8 hours ago, EKT said:

Congratulations! That's so great to hear.

I haven't been here for a few weeks. Our journey took an unexpected turn when Auckland (where the US Consulate is in New Zealand) went into lockdown due to a Delta outbreak in late August. My husband's interview was supposed to be September 15th but was cancelled until further notice. I got desperate and decided to fly to the US with our two kids. We arrived a week ago but will most likely just stay for a few more weeks and head back to NZ until January. Still no idea when the Consulate will re-open so I'm glad I came over to spend time with family I haven't seen in over 3 years. This is such a crazy journey! I feel like we are very close now though. Best of luck to you both.

Omg that’s insane!! So sorry to hear that. I hope they reopen sooner than later and your husband gets his interview. Best of luck to your family as well.

On 10/4/2021 at 6:39 AM, MARYN said:

Hi guys, please write news on document approval NVC in October?

Follow the thread month you submitted. i.e if you submitted in August, you follow Aug thread to updates. Currently they are still working in July and now it taking 2.5 months to 3 months. If you submitted in August, you won't get any updates until Nov-Dec.

@EKT I thought you already had your interview... that suck. Hopefully it works out for you soon.

As for me, I had to resent expedite email, but they finally sent to file over after approval for 3rd time lol. Waiting for embassy to contact me now. Regular interview in my country is super delayed, for Aug DQ, I wouldn't get a date until Feb through regular dates.

Send IV Package : 2021-03-28

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: IR-2 Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 9/29/2021 at 2:46 PM, ArwaE said:

Hey guys

Congrats to all those who got DQ'd! Hoping to hear more good news soon

Anyone know why they haven't updated their timeframe this week? I'm getting anxious

friends!  please write the news who has the approval of the documents of the nvc and how long they waited!  thanks a lot!  how long is it from the approval of the documents to the interview?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
40 minutes ago, MARYN said:

friends!  please write the news who has the approval of the documents of the nvc and how long they waited!  thanks a lot!  how long is it from the approval of the documents to the interview?

From DQ to interview depends on your embassy and if they have a lot of backlog or not

For some it takes 3 weeks and for others 7-10 months

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.