Kide

JUNE 2021 NVC SUBMISSION

268 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi everyone,

Created this thread to keep a track of those who have recently just submitted all civil documents and Affidavit of support and are awaiting case complete at NVC stage.

My submission date: 5th June, 2021

Edited by Penguin_ie
added year

• 3 weeks later...

Submitted MAY 21 and still not reviewed.   Reading others current wait times here and elsewhere I could come up with at least a dozen or more first hand accounts of 6 to 7 week wait times that in no way match the advertised waits on their "time frame" page.  Though in the last few days I have noticed about 3 cases that do match the official timeframe page.  So I could say from carful observation that currently 'most' cases are currently talking 6-7 weeks to get reviewed.  A relative handful are getting reviewed in 4 1/2 weeks.  The wait times site is fictional for all but a few current cases.

Wife and Stepdaughter                                                                            

• December 17, 2020:  Married in Costa Rica
  • March 08, 2021: Filed l-130s Online
  • March 09, 2021: NOA1
  • April 26, 2021: NOA2, I-130s Approved
  • April 30, 2021: NVC Received
  • May 01, 2021: Pay AOS and IV Bills
  • May 06, 2021: Submit AOS, Financial Docs and DS-260s
  • May 14, 2021: Submit Civil Docs for Stepdaughter
  • May 21, 2021: Submit Civil Docs for Wife
  • June 25, 2021: NVC review for Stepdaughter, RFE submit additional Doc
  • July 08, 2021: Wife Documentarily Qualified by NVC
  • August 31, 2021: Stepdaughter Documentarily Qualified by NVC
  • September 15, 2021: Received Interview Date from NVC, October 05, 2021
  • September 22, 2021: Passed physicals at Saint Luke's Extension Clinic
  • October 05, 2021: Interview at US Embassy Manila. Verbally approved by US Consul. Positive interview experience.
  • October 05, 2021: CEAC status changed to "Issued"
  • October 07, 2021: Passports tracking for delivery on 2GO Courier website
  • October 08, 2021: Passports with visas delivered.  "Visas on hand"
  • October 08, 2021: Paid Immigrant Fee
  • October 12, 2021: Temporary CFO Certificates Received
  • October 26, 2021 POE arrival at LAX
  • November 02, 2021 Social Security Cards arrive in mail
  • January 31, 2022: USCIS Status changed to "Card Is Being Produced"
  • February 04, 2022: USCIS Status changed to "Card Was Mailed To Me"
  • February 07, 2022: Green cards received. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, top_secret said:

Submitted MAY 21 and still not reviewed.   Reading others current wait times here and elsewhere I could come up with at least a dozen or more first hand accounts of 6 to 7 week wait times that in no way match the advertised waits on their "time frame" page.  Though in the last few days I have noticed about 3 cases that do match the official timeframe page.  So I could say from carful observation that currently 'most' cases are currently talking 6-7 weeks to get reviewed.  A relative handful are getting reviewed in 4 1/2 weeks.  The wait times site is fictional for all but a few current cases.

Fact! Most cases get reviewed in 6 weeks.

Some are lucky in 4 weeks.. seen couple of June 1st and 2nd submissions that has been reviewed already.

The system glitch at NVC between May 4th and June 10th affected a lot of submissions within this period. Hence the delay.

Screenshot_20210625-095938_Samsung Internet.jpg

Today my wives documents submitted on May 21 were finally DQ.  So that was 48 days from submission to review.  About 14 days longer than the NVC Time Frames page would suggest.  Now I'm waiting for my stepdaughter to catch up.  Her original documents were submitted May 17 and reviewed June 25.  Also about 14 days longer than the NVC Time Frames page indicated at that time.  They requested an additional document which I immediately submitted June 25 so now we are waiting on that one to be reviewed for stepdaughter.  I'm guessing that completely reset the clock for her so I'm in the June group for that submission.  Hopefully with mom DQ that puts her "holding the place in line" for an interview and stepdaughter will catch up with her when DQ.

IMO if ones documents were affected by "the glitch", which is allegedly some cases submitted up until May 10, then add 14 days to what the time frame page would suggest and accept your fate.  Some people apparently aren't affected by "the glitch" since I have seen a relative handful of cases from the first few days of June already reviewed while other from late May are not.  Hopefully the time frames page will be somewhat less fictional for documents submitted after the reported June 10 fix of "the glitch".

Wife and Stepdaughter                                                                            

• December 17, 2020:  Married in Costa Rica
  • March 08, 2021: Filed l-130s Online
  • March 09, 2021: NOA1
  • April 26, 2021: NOA2, I-130s Approved
  • April 30, 2021: NVC Received
  • May 01, 2021: Pay AOS and IV Bills
  • May 06, 2021: Submit AOS, Financial Docs and DS-260s
  • May 14, 2021: Submit Civil Docs for Stepdaughter
  • May 21, 2021: Submit Civil Docs for Wife
  • June 25, 2021: NVC review for Stepdaughter, RFE submit additional Doc
  • July 08, 2021: Wife Documentarily Qualified by NVC
  • August 31, 2021: Stepdaughter Documentarily Qualified by NVC
  • September 15, 2021: Received Interview Date from NVC, October 05, 2021
  • September 22, 2021: Passed physicals at Saint Luke's Extension Clinic
  • October 05, 2021: Interview at US Embassy Manila. Verbally approved by US Consul. Positive interview experience.
  • October 05, 2021: CEAC status changed to "Issued"
  • October 07, 2021: Passports tracking for delivery on 2GO Courier website
  • October 08, 2021: Passports with visas delivered.  "Visas on hand"
  • October 08, 2021: Paid Immigrant Fee
  • October 12, 2021: Temporary CFO Certificates Received
  • October 26, 2021 POE arrival at LAX
  • November 02, 2021 Social Security Cards arrive in mail
  • January 31, 2022: USCIS Status changed to "Card Is Being Produced"
  • February 04, 2022: USCIS Status changed to "Card Was Mailed To Me"
  • February 07, 2022: Green cards received. 

Timeline
On 6/18/2021 at 11:31 AM, Kide said:

Hi everyone,

Created this thread to keep a track of those who have recently just submitted all civil documents and Affidavit of support and are awaiting case complete at NVC stage.

My submission date: 5th June, 2021

Hi all.. I submitted my documents on June 6th, All my documents got accepted last night (AOS & CIVIL docs);

Apart from my birth certificate(was told to put the relevant document which I did immediately) and Ds260 which still shows as 'completed'...

Submitted same day with my daughter (June 6th), but hers is still pending review. Will come up with any more update! 

Edited by Kide

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, Kide said:

Hi all.. I submitted my documents on June 6th, All my documents got accepted last night (AOS & CIVIL docs);

Apart from my birth certificate(was told to put the relevant document which I did immediately) and Ds260 which still shows as 'completed'...

Submitted same day with my daughter (June 6th), but hers is still pending review. Will come up with any more update! 

Okay let us know if there is any update I did resubmitted on 28 May and still waiting on them to get back to me 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahrain
Timeline

Submitted on 12th June

but my husband has uploaded an additional document on1st July for the removal of duplicate joint sponsor entry

do you guys think 1st July would be considered as the submitted date?

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Zaraa said:

Submitted on 12th June

but my husband has uploaded an additional document on1st July for the removal of duplicate joint sponsor entry

do you guys think 1st July would be considered as the submitted date?

Yes.. July 1st becomes his submission date 

Alright so I called this morning and they said it looks like mine was submitted on June 3rd just like what I see on my end. They "routed my case to a supervisor" because she said it should have been reviewed already. The bad news is they said it could take up to 6 weeks for a supervisor to look at it. (W T F is the point then?) So I'll give them this week. If not I will call Monday and complain that my case is sitting in a supervisor queue while everyone else after me is getting reviewed. We'll see though I am seeing a lot of people take up to 7 weeks. I am entering my 7th week now. Just wanted to update. It will be interesting to see what date they update their website to for case processing today. Please everyone continue updating as you get approved!

Edited by Meli022

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Meli022 said:

Alright so I called this morning and they said it looks like mine was submitted on June 3rd just like what I see on my end. They "routed my case to a supervisor" because she said it should have been reviewed already. The bad news is they said it could take up to 6 weeks for a supervisor to look at it. (W T F is the point then?) So I'll give them this week. If not I will call Monday and complain that my case is sitting in a supervisor queue while everyone else after me is getting reviewed. We'll see though I am seeing a lot of people take up to 7 weeks. I am entering my 7th week now. Just wanted to update. It will be interesting to see what date they update their website to for case processing today. Please everyone continue updating as you get approved!

They update end of day today? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.